Copyright Trademark Name Claim

Re: Copyright Trademark Name Claim

Postby MahatmaCoat » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 am

I've just read all eleven pages. Quite clearly alot of work has gone into this, nontheless, i'm left excruciatingly confused about the whole thing i.e. the point(s) of doing this is/are.........the benefits/drawbacks of doing this are.............do this/do not do this because..........
Is there a beginners version anywhere?
Could someone pls help a thick person if they feel inclined. Ta :puzz:
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby kenlionheart » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:22 pm

kenlionheart

Postby huntingross » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Hi mahatma

Believe it or not, this is the beginners guide....I wrote this from knowing nothing, there is (was) virtually nothing to go by when I drafted this out.

The advantage is you "take" your name back and prevent TPTB from "camping on it" and profiting from it.

I have found no disadvantage so far.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MahatmaCoat » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Iya Huntingross

If this is the beginners guide then i'm fkd and tptb can 'camp out' on my name and profit from it all they please and i can't do anything at all about it. I'm self educated and brain damaged from head injuries (poor memory) and there's no way i'd be able to get my head 'round all this, it just seems to go on forever :yawn: (there should be a smilie for intense, burning frustration).
My mates tell me this is all for 'university educated from comfortable background types' (they got 'proper' comp' school educations and no brain damage), no offence to you personally, but that's the conclusion i've now come to also despite previously disagreeing with them.
Here i am just waiting helplessly to be raped by tptb. :cheer:

Thanks for trying to help regardless. :yes:
Diet, injections,and injunctions will combine,from a very early age,to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable,and any serious criticism of TPTB will become psycologically impossible. Bertrand Russell.
MahatmaCoat

Postby treeman » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:36 pm

MahatmaCoat wrote:My mates tell me this is all for 'university educated from comfortable background types' (they got 'proper' comp' school educations and no brain damage)
Here i am just waiting helplessly to be raped by tptb.

Having been raped, no gangbanged in the past by the powers that think they be,my advice is do not offer yourself up to sacrifice.

I am a third generation irish/english catholic(not my choice),whom was considered beyond salvation and education(the bottom of the food chain). No education, no qualification no career and no fucking chance. But I have an understanding of what is right and what is wrong.No disrespect to huntingross but if this system is not workable for you then find a system that you can adapt to your needs,but keep fighting, do not give up,just work it from a different approach. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi mahatma

No offence taken. Whilst not university trained, I confess to having most of the other attributes you mention.

However, don't do yourself down, you have a turn of phrase and clearly a passion to learn.

Whilst there are alot of words in the copyright notice, the basics are this.....Don't use my name unless I authorise you....

If you receive a letter in the post with your name in anyway other than as you prescribed, from anyone other than you authorised to use it.....then you issue a notice of infringement.

It helps keep the wolves from the door, but it won't stop them......
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby MahatmaCoat » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:21 pm

'If you receive a letter in the post with your name in anyway other than as you prescribed, from anyone other than you authorised to use it.....then you issue a notice of infringement'.
Does 'in anyway other than as you prescribed' mean unless i've specifically asked someone i know to write to me?
What is/good is a notice of infringement to someone?
:puzz:
ta
MahatmaCoat

Postby MahatmaCoat » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:08 am

treeman wrote:
MahatmaCoat wrote:My mates tell me this is all for 'university educated from comfortable background types' (they got 'proper' comp' school educations and no brain damage)
Here i am just waiting helplessly to be raped by tptb.

Having been raped, no gangbanged in the past by the powers that think they be,my advice is do not offer yourself up to sacrifice.

I am a third generation irish/english catholic(not my choice),whom was considered beyond salvation and education(the bottom of the food chain). No education, no qualification no career and no fucking chance. But I have an understanding of what is right and what is wrong.No disrespect to huntingross but if this system is not workable for you then find a system that you can adapt to your needs,but keep fighting, do not give up,just work it from a different approach. :peace:

Yes treeman, they didn't think much of me either (booted out of school, destined for the d.c.).
You hit the nail on the head (for me) re- finding a suitable method of attack/defence i can adapt to my needs, but how/from where/when/how? That's pricelessly my quandary! Keeping on fighting isn't a problem, contempt for authority's deeply ingrained. I think i was born like this.....but how to find an approach that's different? I'm not having a go at you or anything regressive such as that, but hopefully you can see my seemingly unovercomeable obstacles. It's like fighting with a proper traditional karatedo 7th dan or playing chess against a grandmaster. I can fight/stratagise as hard as i can, the odds are i'm not going to get very far.
:peace:
MahatmaCoat

Postby huntingross » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi mahatma

The fact that you're standing up is a huge step towards getting the better life you seek.....It is just a matter of numbers now.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Frequently Asked Questions