Freeman Questions

Freeman Questions

Postby On A Mission » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Hey my free man friend
I would like to ask some questions, I have the book Freedom and am studying it, Could you guys in the know how please answer all the following questions in simple and plain terms with as little confusion as possible, it would be much appreciated. Ok here goes, forgive me if i sound a bit off but like i say i am new lol.

1) In the book it says not to sign anything...... Therefore should i not even write my name in the computer script before printing and then print as normal instead of hanwriting.

2) should i always write my name just as... Joe: of the Bloggs family?

3)When I write to Debt collection agencies can i send by email instead of recorded delivery of should i always only send recorded delivery?

4) It says not to step into the court room for a case but i should go into the public gallery, is that the part that is still in the court room, at the back, where any member of the public can sit and watch the case, then i am not supposed to cross that line into the room, or should i say onto the ship.

5)Silly question but is this the reason why the clerks in court and magistates wear those stupid clothes and wigs, is it because they are impersonating being on a ship?

6) If i have already previously had parking tickets but not replied to them straight away (because i only just now discovered the freeman thing) and now they have gone to bailiffs, do i still have to pay them, or should i first write to the bailiffs and then secondly address the parking fines as normal using the templates.

Thats all i can think of for now guys, you would be a great help.

Kindest regards

On A Mission
On A Mission

Re: Freeman Questions

Postby griffo » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Hi On a Mission
Love the name, I like to think im on a mission to.
To ease you worries about Bailiffs, do one of Varonicas great templates, Notice of Harrasment, to them, that will sort that one.(IF THEY DO WRITE TO YOU AGAIN, WE CAN ALL HELP YOU FROM THERE. im sure they wont.) Dont pay anything to them. send a template.

I never sign anything, I just state my name. Griffo Griffo Griffo. You can add ; after your middle name to denote, of the family like Griffo Griffo; Griffo.
As long as you dont sign Mr Griffo, you shuold be fine.

I always write, this is so I have hard evidents, Emails are becoming more secure as evidence, but there are a lot of people out there smarter than me on a computer.

If you approach things steady a sure you should find that you will not end up in court. If you do,again we are all here.
I think you can go to the chambers (of the judge) door, then you must state if you entre you only do if you agree not to entre contrct with him. As for court ,it is a pulic building and if you refuse to go in the dock , you may stand where you agree will be ok for everyone , the judge wont like it , but it is a public building.

The wigs are to make it look important, like a school dress code i think.

All the best
:peace: Griffo
griffo

Postby On A Mission » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Hi Griffo

Yes i am on a mission, i want to do this and prove it works, thank u for your help, great advice.

ok so you say i can enter the court room but then clearly state that i dont respond to my legal fiction name and that i am a human being blessed with a living soul.

I will use the harassment template, is there anything else that additionally should be in their.

Ok so i dont sign nothing, i see why, i recently went to fitness first i did not agree no contract but used the gym, then paid for 1 month, next thing im signed up to a 12 month contract, anyway so they forged my sig, like an idiot unconciously i sent them 2 copies of my real sig after i saw there fake 1, what an idiot, anyway i know now. Whats the deal with this 1 anyway and can i still get out of it, of course i can, is it right that i can get out of anything that has my legal fiction name against it?

are the banks starting to make real lawful binding contracts now and forge our signatures onto them because they have realised that we have realised?
On A Mission

Postby griffo » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:39 am

Hi
Regards the court business, I know little compared to others, but have a read through the site and V has done lots on this. Have you read Vs book, its all in there.

All you need is the template. If you get replys which are none substancial than you can reply with a second notice. Have a good read about this site, once you get the swing of this you actually enjoy the post and replys seem to come naturally. Keep relaxed and never get sucked in to getting angry or agreesive with the situation.

Dont sign letters, why do they need your signature.

You could write to them and ask them to prove themselves. All info for this "Validation of Debt" is in the, get out of debt the DIY way section.

All the best. You will help someone one day. Then you realise you know more than you thought.

:peace:
Griffo
griffo

Postby On A Mission » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 pm

On A Mission wrote:Hey my free man friend

6) If i have already previously had parking tickets but not replied to them straight away (because i only just now discovered the freeman thing) and now they have gone to bailiffs, do i still have to pay them, or should i first write to the bailiffs and then secondly address the parking fines as normal using the templates.

Thats all i can think of for now guys, you would be a great help.

Kindest regards

On A Mission

Does anyone know the answer to question 6 please

peace
On A Mission

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Q6 - if they have gone that far, then there is the bailiff template stuff and with the ticket issuer you can try going the route of the Bill of rights act - ie..."no threat of fines or punishment, without a trial" (I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it) - you can find it online, just google the bill you want.

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby pat.1 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Could you give any advice on traffic offences? Particularly driving without insurance and MOT expired.
pat.1

Postby pedawson » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:11 pm

On A Mission wrote:... Whats the deal with this 1 anyway and can i still get out of it, of course i can, is it right that i can get out of anything that has my legal fiction name against it?...

There are clear laws which state that you have to have signed 'WET' signature and even after this there is always a cooling off period. If it is purchased from the internet the cooling off period is longer. A google search will give you the correct info.

The legal fiction, is just that, it is a legal fiction. If you had any choice on the matter would you call yourself by the name you were given?
Hence; common name: of the ... family

i want to do this and prove it works, thank u for your help, great advice.

I would just like to ask you refrain from acknowledging the receipt of 'ADVICE' we do not allow any member to give advice in the form of 'THIS IS WHAT SHOULD BE DONE' Any comment or opinion should be taken as that.
griffo, stated that he never signs anything, this was not advice, it is what he would have done if he was in your position.
He also, as you quite rightly state gives sound opinions, based on a good knowledge of the freeman movement.
I would like to encourage you to continue reading the voluminous archives of FMOTL so you can confidently state your own opinions to those who need them at a later date.

griffo wrote:Regards the court business, I know little compared to others, but have a read through the site and V has done lots on this. Have you read Vs book, its all in there.

Good response griffo, thanks for the succinct explanation: Look forward to reading more from you.

Namste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Return to Frequently Asked Questions