Enforcment of fee schedule

Enforcment of fee schedule

Postby dslug » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Does anyone know how to collect on a Fee schedule, i sent a letter to E,ON with a fee schedule as part of an ongoing tennis match over ficticious arrears (long story) which i have now invoiced them for giving them 21 days to pay, i dont expect them too, so where do i go from here,( when the time limit too pay is up).
dslug

Re: Enforcment of fee schedule

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Do as they do, send them a "payment overdue" notice, coupled with a threatening letter (DCA or Legal proceedings). then a "Final Demand" notice, then legal proceedings...take them to court
kevin

Postby dslug » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Thanks, obvious really, ill post results when things start to happen. I have done a similar thing with mercers (DCA) you know taking names and phone call times let the cost go up and up then invoiced them for in the region of 200,000, funnily enough no contact for about a month then out of the blue another DCA has taken over , or has it, in the small print they turn out to be part of mercers which as you probably know is barclaycards in house DCA, will they ever learn.
dslug

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:13 am

so report them to the office of fair trading for breach of their code of guidance

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2525

PUTTING PRESSURE ON DEBTORS OR THIRD PARTIES IS CONSIDERED TO BE OPPRESSIVE.”

This includes:

Using more than one collection company at the same time or not telling you when your debt has been passed to another company

have you disputed the debt?

Ignoring disputes about whether you owe the money

DEALINGS WITH DEBTORS ARE NOT TO BE DECEITFUL AND/OR UNFAIR.”

Examples include:

Refusing to freeze action if you dispute the debt.

find the complaint form here http://www.oft.gov.uk/advice_and_resources/resource_base/legal/cca/debt-collection
kevin

Postby dslug » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Had not thought of that route,thanks ill give it a try when the time comes. Yes i have disputed the debt on the grounds that my contract with them was to have gas and electric supplyed too my property for a fixed fee per month, then all of a sudden they wop a 76% increase on because of the meter readings, which goes against what i signed up for, rang them too express my displeasure only to hit the call centre doldrums,call ended with me saying im not prepared to change the contract, so i wrote to them suggesting that they are in breach of contract { cant remember how i signed up really, think it was a doorstep cold call and the fixed rate wasthe reason i took it up}and explained that i was happy as things are if they want too change things we could negotiate, their reply was basically a statment of account. Next i get a letter saying my direct debit payment has been changed too zero pounds per month, very strange, so thats what im paying at the moment, since then ive had two more letters with varying arrears ammounts . stay tuned for the next installment.
dslug

Postby cammie » Mon May 02, 2016 5:16 am

Although it is 6 year old post and I am highlighting this matter today because, I also faced similar situation last month. I talked to E.on customer service here http://qwikfix.co.uk/eon-contact-number/, they heard me with patience and transferred my call to the concerned official. After hearing me my matter was solved within 2 days.
cammie

Re: Invite the All Friends

Postby juliegrace » Sat May 07, 2016 3:38 pm

I am Julie Grace I Am Working On My Own Site The Features Of Website Is That Here You Can Find Many Type Of Article Which Based On Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, Status, Facebook Status, Whatsapp Status, Different Language Status, And Many More Things Are Here Please Check The link Below.I Am Guaranteed That You Loved It
http://franksms.com/
I am an online market and working for "Frank Sms" that is the new experience in this field.
http://franksms.com/
juliegrace

Return to Frequently Asked Questions