COPYRIGHT - GENETIC CODE

Re: COPYRIGHT - GENETIC CODE

Postby Sophia » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:44 am

Subtle stuff and to the point as ever - :yes:
:sun:
Sophia

Postby bustthematrix » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 am

True words HR - they wouldn't want to admit the STRAWMAN exists would they? At least not formally.... :wink:

FMOTLKAM - interesting. But it's not clear to me what you're trademarking and copyrighting. Is it the STRAWMAN itself (i.e. the corporation), your name (and all possible variants of it) or both? You're right that the PTBs did not create the name(s), but they did create the legal fiction person for their own ends. :puzz:
bustthematrix

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:42 am

bustthematrix wrote:True words HR - they wouldn't want to admit the STRAWMAN exists would they? At least not formally.... :wink:

FMOTLKAM - interesting. But it's not clear to me what your trademarking and copyrighting. Is it the STRAWMAN, the name (and all possible variants) or both? You're right that the PTBs did not create the name(s), but they did create the legal fiction person for their own ends. :puzz:

My STRAWMAN (& all derivatives thereof) is trademarked; I have copyrighted my Upper-Case: Lower name. Hope this helps to clarify things.

Namaste
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Postby bustthematrix » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 am

Anyone on a budget and pressed for time looking to copyright their name might want to have a look at this site.

http://publicnoticeonline.com

It's virtually instant and international and publishes free for 14 days after which your notice is archived. There are payment options for longer duration and for adding graphics and video in the process e.g. US$10 for 90 days, $50 for a year and $100 for life (...well, as long as the site stays up I suppose!).

This is great value compared to using your local/regional press.

:grin:
Last edited by bustthematrix on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
bustthematrix

Postby bustthematrix » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:48 am

Cheers Michael, it does!
bustthematrix

Postby bustthematrix » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi All

Another decent site found for registering/notifying copyrights of all kinds. It's at http://www.copyrightdeposit.com/

At £8/€10/$15 for a lifetime registration + 50 years after death, it beats any local newspaper hands down. The service applies to the 164 countries that signed the Berne convention on copyright.

http://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/copyright/p08_berne_convention

Powerful stuff in my view and only takes minutes to load up.
:sun:
bustthematrix

Postby Freemancol » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:51 am

This I really like and the implicatios you have used to base this on are most frightening indeed.
I salute you and this work. What I would like to know is where you will send this or what will
you do with it?

Freemancol
Freemancol

Previous

Return to Frequently Asked Questions