COPYRIGHT - GENETIC CODE

COPYRIGHT - GENETIC CODE

Postby huntingross » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:41 am

I added this to the end of Copyright Trademark Name Claim, but probably deserves its own patch for consideration....

GENETIC CODE COPYRIGHT

I, : Mark: Jennings™ (MarkJ™), Natural Man , Creditor, Trustee, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ©MARK JENNINGS or any derivative or style of cause thereof (©MARKJ)

DO HEREBY FOREVER COPYRIGHT MY UNIQUE GENOME,
HOWEVER IT MAY BE SCIENTIFICALLY DETERMINED, DESCRIBED OR OTHERWISE EMPIRICALLY EXPRESSED.

Any reproduction, regeneration or facsimile duplication, whether in whole or in part, whether physically manifested or technologically represented is UNIVERSALLY PROHIBITED.

Any collection, sampling, storage or testing of any material be it of trace or substance, however obtained is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN.

Any transgression by any person, real or fictional, will be deemed to have infringed, jointly and severally, this copyright and will be subject to the Fee Schedule described in the User Agreement to Mark: Jennings™, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ©MARK JENNINGS.

All rights and permissions are reserved and may only be assigned, in whole or in part, to a specified agent via lawful, written authorisation by me or my lawful heirs upon my decease.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: COPYRIGHT - GENETIC CODE

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 am

Now we're talking - fingerprints, DNA sequence, retinal scans - whatever they want to use to identify me, I OWN ALL THESE things. They are my inheritance, my design - unique and quite apart, demonstrably so, from all others on this planet.

Good job, HR - as ever, mate :yes: :wink:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Farmer » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:17 pm

I have to say huntingross, you keep getting me excited.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby consumerpada » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:34 pm

I second that :clap: Great work!!
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby 1965freeman » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Perhaps you should add a clause (if it's not already in your copyright doc.) that ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE BEFORE SUCH SAMPLES ARE GIVEN, AND HAVE TO BE VERIFIED BY CONTACTING THE BANK TO WHICH THESE FEES WERE DEPOSITED BEFORE SAMPLES CAN BE TAKEN.
Just a thought...
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby huntingross » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:56 pm

I agree....IF you have the intention of granting consent...I can't imagine a time when I would.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Freeman-B » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 am

Great Work Mark, have added a few bits - what do you think?

GENETIC CODE COPYRIGHT

I, : Freeman: B™ (FreemanB™), Sovereign Natural Man , Creditor, Trustee, Secured Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ©FREEMAN B or any derivative or style of cause thereof (©FREEMANB)

DO HEREBY FOREVER COPYRIGHT MY UNIQUE GENOME, FINGERPRINTS, RETINAL SCANS, PHOTOGRAPHIC AND VIDEO IMAGES AND ALL OTHER IDENTIFYING FEATURES OF MY UNIQUE PHYSICAL BODY HOWEVER THEY MAY BE SCIENTIFICALLY DETERMINED, DESCRIBED, ASCERTAINED, CAPTURED OR OTHERWISE EMPIRICALLY EXPRESSED.

Any reproduction, regeneration or facsimile duplication, whether in whole or in part, whether physically manifested or technologically represented and howsoever held, stored or captured is UNIVERSALLY PROHIBITED.

Any collection, sampling, storage or testing of any material be it of trace or substance, however obtained is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN.

Any transgression by any person, real or fictional, will be deemed to have infringed, jointly and severally, this copyright and will be subject to the Fee Schedule described in the User Agreement to Freeman:B™, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ©FREEMAN B, available on request.

All rights and permissions are reserved and may only be assigned, in whole or in part, to a specified agent via lawful, duly notarised, written authorisation by me or my lawful heirs upon my decease.

obviously, we don't want it to become too wordy, but may as well make it as broad as possible to prevent circumvention by the sneaky PTB.

Could we even use this to establish the copyright too, so that we could do everything at once in a single notice? Would save the £47 fee that LG charges each time.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby huntingross » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:31 am

Agreed FB....anyone going down the copyright path should include this, for my part, it came after the event.

I'm a subscriber to less is more, but see value in your comment

AND ALL OTHER IDENTIFYING FEATURES OF MY UNIQUE PHYSICAL BODY

on the basis that the other additions are becoming specific, but would be included in the broader definition.

There was a thread on the forum about images (moving and still) and copyright etc....the enormous problem is knowing who, when and where this is happening....and if you don't pursue your copyright it becomes hard to defend and most likely becomes worthless when you try to defend it.....they would argue that you are picking and choosing....I believe this has been used as an arguement in other (more conventional) copyright cases.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: what if

Postby Tyber » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:58 am

A most wicked call on this right, I would never would have thought of it.
But, what if the prints are already in the coppers house, ie system.
What if I had in past a thief and posseion of thc charge.
Can I ask them be destroyed?

I claim my criminal record be expunged/destroy for cannibas is not a law etc

Am new at learning still, I may have worded the legalize wrong//lol
Tyber

Postby Oliver Cromwell » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 am

Another excellent idea !!

If you are in a situation where your DNA is demanded by, say, the police. During a crime enquiry or, say, some other sort of action, you might show them the document and say that a special contract is available for them on your own terms and conditions (provided that the DNA is destroyed within a certain time) etc.

I think the overall idea is excellent !
'He whom the Son has made free is free indeed'
Oliver Cromwell

Next

Return to Frequently Asked Questions