speeding ticket

speeding ticket

Postby leamington 1642 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:11 pm

hi.if you are named as the driver by another person can you still reply I do not wish to contract with your company???..
leamington 1642

Re: speeding ticket

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:30 pm

I think they just send the same form to you asking (sorry, requiring) you to name the driver or bear witness against yourself.

Though its maybe not the best way to avoid the harms they threaten us with, I think the most appropriate to clear violations of moral principals would be to write on the form "fuck off".
Freeman Stephen

Postby leamington 1642 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:06 pm

I have got to the point were I think FUCK OFF is the only thing left to say, I hate the fact that they can steal from me at will in the name of safety and then go and buy bombs to kill people!!!.
leamington 1642

Postby pitano1 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:14 pm

the question is.....WHO....owns,the name,that `was,named.?
are they trying to pin...a name on a man.?

could this be enticement to....commit fraud.?

ie.using crown copyright....without permission,as in
NOT TO BE USED FOR IDENTIFICATION

maybe a conditional acceptance is called for...just for clarification,on this
serious matter.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Dreadlock » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:14 pm

It is nothing to do with contract in the normal sense of the word, in that most people create this contract without realising it. So telling them you refuse to contract will do no good because all the evidence they have indicates that you have contracted and, worse still, consented.

If you are driving under license - this is a contract. Your driver's license is a contract. If you are driving under title - this is your consent to abide by their rules and regulations.

Refute those two things and clarify that you were driving in your natural capacity and they don't have a leg to stand on - as long as you did no harm.

People must come to realise that they DO NOT need a license to drive for most everyday activities. Furthermore, just because you have a license DOES NOT mean you have to use it.
Dreadlock

Return to General Freeman related questions