Request for Comments from fellow freemen

How well have I described it

I dont wish to answer
No votes
You have described it perfectly
No votes
You have almost described it perfectly.
No votes
Its kinda sorta like that but not quite.
No votes
Your way off track.
No votes

Total votes : 0

Request for Comments from fellow freemen

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:54 am

How well would you say Ive summed it up? Am I way off track, just a little off track or right on track. It is what the freeman movement represents to me but am I alone in this feeling?

Freeman Stephen wrote:With the help of trolls, egos and general ignorance, "freeman" has developed into a different thing from what those who advocate it hold it to mean. There are those who claim "freeman" is about walking into a court and being rude to the judge who will also tell you that "freeman" doesnt work. They are right that what they think it is doesnt work but your not getting information from the horses mouth on what its about.

I like aspects of society too. I think we all do. I am doing my best to opt out of society though and so are many free men and women, so what gives, because we all do genuunely like having a society.

We like the roads, we recognise a need to have people maintain them. We recognise the dangers of disease if there are no public sewers or a refuse disposal scheme in place. We recognise that there are aspects of humanities well being that are best trusted in the collectivism of society. Why are some people who recognise this trying to give up society?

Society as it stands has become corrupt beyond repair. For want of roads and sewers and a little mutual protection from raiders our society has surrendered everything it can be to the very type of people we seek society to protect us from.

Roads and sewers cost more than just our collective effort now. They cost us our freedom (to speak and communicate, to think, to trade), they cost us our homes, they cost us or children (indoctrinated in a politically motivated education system or worse), they cost our lives if we make any attempt to resist the billion unpopular rules and regulations desired, created and imposed on all of us by a very small minority of people who style themselves as our servants while selling us out to non democratic institutions, all the while collecting huge fat pay checks the people cant afford, growing fatter by the day without the people having any say, and wishing to expand this empire unaccountable servants (in name only) by way of wars that the people neither desire nor can afford.

This is what is left of the society we were born into. A corrupt mess where the people are under a heavy burden of slavery given to them by so called servants that society has no means to reign back into line.

You may not have read the statute books, you may be more aware of the spin of one public policy after another rather than the general direction of all the public policies, a road, every bit of which is leading us to further enslavement even if paved with the spinning blocks of good intentions.

For those who have did the research. For those who have put together the jigsaw and have sorted out the truth from the lies. We, our children and our childrens children, if we are lucky to last that long are in a very precarious position. A position so precarious that only violent and bloody revolution has ever managed to avert the disaster which has befallen us.

There is no historic sitiuation where an enslaved people have freed themselves from tyranny without a violent and bloody revolution. If you dont want to see the slavery. If you want to keep your eyes closed because the reality of your situation is too frightening then I cant help you and I pray that god can.

If however you do see the reality and you are morally repulsed of the prospects that the annals of history has to offer you then "freeman" is probably for you.

In aversion of a violent and bloody revolution to retake our god given freedom from the police state which has rapidly been constructed round about us over the past twenty years, the freeman movement is an effort to end the now enslaved society by providing an alternative society free from tyranny for the people to move to (not physically move), to no longer comply with the tyrannical regime that has usurped us, providing for ourselves through our own society that the tyrants may only join via a visit to our courts regarding the crimes they have committed against us from the day their tyranny was first conceived.

Rather than ride through the traditional campaign of bloody slaughter against our tyrants, hanging them at lynching bridges to make sure they will no longer hold us in servitude, it is a strategy to take from them the very thing they need most - the human slaves they live off.

No slaughter, just freedom. Its a much more arduous solution than historic precedent but its a peaceable one.

If you love living in society and hate living in slavery but cant stand the sight of blood, then you should already be on board with what the freeman movement is trying to achieve - a society of our own without servitude.
Freeman Stephen

Return to General Freeman related questions