pcn no reply

pcn no reply

Postby leamington 1642 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:12 am

hi.i am about to try the no reply method for my latest pcn! as I understand it they NEED my consent to rob me! can anyone tell me is there anything they can do to me if I ignore all of there correspondence as I do not want to end up in court if possible!.i have also been told they can take your vehicle ccj.... ect.has anyone had any genuine success??
leamington 1642

Re: pcn no reply

Postby wanabfree » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:32 pm

I would recomend you don't use such a method, this has nothing to do with requireing your consent to rob you, would you say the same thing to a street mugger, that their mugging is illegal because they didn't ask for your consent to rob you first ?.

i can help you put together a reply, if you wish, so long as we still have time to challenge the ticket, but expect it to be ignored, and you may have to go to the tpt or patas hearing, then you may have to take it as far as juditial review to get it dropped, the truth is the councils are so corrupt, it's a long winded process, sometimes they do drop the claim unexpectidely but this is rare, although we have has success useing Marc Stevens application to dismiss in this part of the world.

i assume this is a council issued parking ticket, if not and it's a private ticket, then their is a similar approach we could use, but again you may have to fight this at an appeal tribunal, if not court.

i am going to resume my partisipation in the NSP Traffic Study, and i'll take them to a full appeal this time to iron out the issues fighting tickets.
wanabfree

Postby leamington 1642 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:15 pm

hi. thanks for your offer but I think I have run out of time! surely consent by the governed means exactly that so how do they get round it?? a statute requires consent! I don't want to give consent,it's there wording not mine they have given me a choice!! like you say CORRUPTION..
leamington 1642

Postby wanabfree » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:16 pm

there words are "consent of the governed", but this is an oxymoron.

let me reword it to make this clearer "consent of the controlled" , does that make any sense to you ?

if your admitting to be governed, then your admitting to be controlled, so why do they need your consent if they already control you ?.

they are not asking for your consent to be controlled, again it reads "consent OF THE governed" , the term implies your already controlled.

but let's just put another twist on this term, let's say there is an agent, principle relationship. and that you are the represented, and the people who call themselves goverment are your servant, i.e. they are the controlled/governed, now the tern says "controlled of the governed, so therefore it is their consent, not yours that is required ?, does that make any more sense ?.

ok let's get back to the real world, and how it works in practise, they do not require your consent, they have likely never asked for it, there is no social contract, there are no facts proving thier alleged authority comes from a constituion or some other form of covenant, they agress against you by useing organised coercion and violence. that is how it raly works, and they use what's stalin refered to as "usefull idiots" i.e. police, goverment agenys, and it's pseudocrats etc.

forget this nonsense about consent, they don't need it or ask for it, they have violence, and that is what they operate on your liveing under a 21st century modern tyranny called "Democracy" come to terms with that, and then you can start to do something about it.
wanabfree

Postby leamington 1642 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:26 pm

I agree with what you are saying however there seems to be a lot of conflicting information on this site! ie I sent a template letter to the police about my last pcn there reply was I am not prepared to comment on your internet based content! so why is this info on the site some say it works some say it does not I am assuming they just move the goal post when they have been rumbled! ultimately they do what they want because they can.
leamington 1642

Postby wanabfree » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:07 pm

leamington 1642 wrote:I agree with what you are saying however there seems to be a lot of conflicting information on this site! ie I sent a template letter to the police about my last pcn there reply was I am not prepared to comment on your internet based content! so why is this info on the site some say it works some say it does not I am assuming they just move the goal post when they have been rumbled! ultimately they do what they want because they can.

Your right there is a lot of conflicting information on this forum, and many others.

As the saying goes “the truth has no contradiction”, and so if your spotting contradictions, then your not being given the truth, and have to employ critical thinking to fully identify the facts of the issue.

The freeman movement is based fundementally on logical fallacies, i have identified over seventy ( 70 ) so far, and the list is still growing, so much so i was writeing article on the subject, only to find it’s such huge problem, and subject, that i am going to write a book on it instead.

As i have been warning people,and advising not to use such methods, people still continue to do so, and then wonder why it never worked afterwards, of cousre the guru’s will say, well you just need to do more research, or you just didn’t do it properly, but can’t tell you what exactly it was you did wrong ?.

Ther freeman concepts are fundementally a play on your emotions, not your logic. They offer remedy, solutions etc, peoplerespond to such claims, because they are designed to make you feel empowered, or relieved you can finally have a get out of jail free card, and a means to stop the bureaucrats, you can even make money out of it yourself, by useing fee scheduals, or never have to pay a debt or bill off again. It’s all very attractive, but like any other scam it’s going to rob you of your senses, and often your wallet too.

It’s easy for self proclaimed experts on these subjects to suggest or even tell you to follow their advise, when they are not the one’s being put at risk.

Very few of these guru’s have ever tried this stuff in court themsleves, and the one’s that have, cannot provide any evidence of successes or aknowledgment of their theories as being valid, in many cases they get laughed or kicked out of the court room.

Here is the most common thing they say, go do more research or do your own research if you don’t believe me, but what they are realy saying is, go and listen to another bunch of guru’s who spout the same crap i do, becasue if they are saying the same thing as me, i must be correct, because they all agree,

Of course this is complete bull, and always be wary of those who say such things or refuse to provide the evidence themselves, and never be afraid to challenge them, to do so.

They never say, go and develope your critical, and logical thinking skills, so you can identify the facts, and prove me right or wrong?

They never explain how they applied their own systematic form of critical thinking to come to the conclusions they did, and be able too doing so without contradiction?

If you want to see evidence of success stories using a logical approach visit http://marcstevens.net/ , and click on the appropriate link.

This is a good read, and will help you to understand this subject better
http://www.ebookit.com/books/0000001533/Logically-Fallacious-The-Ultimate-Collection-of-Over-300-Logical-Fallacies.html

Also give this video and link a look, it’s a bit of an eye opener, and gets you started on developing critical thinking skills, it is a skill, and developes into an art form.
The Trivium Meme - Jan Irvin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNJXuM2H4Rw
http://www.gnosticmedia.com/
http://www.triviumeducation.com/
wanabfree

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi leamington,

PCNs are all about jurisdiction and which you were in at the time of the alleged contravention. If you were driving under license from the government then their rules apply to you. Likewise if you were driving under title.
However you are perfectly free to drive without license or title, in other words in your natural capacity with inherent jurisdiction. If you do this then their BS statutes don't apply to you unless you consent, however they will try and trick/scare you into
accepting their jurisdiction and giving consent.

The thing to be aware of is that you do not need to explicitly consent to give them jurisdiction. Consent is inferred when you accept a role that they give you to play. Hence they will address you as Mr JOE BLOGGS or Mr Joe Bloggs - if you accept these roles you are giving implicit consent to their use of statute against you. It is vital that you only use your natural role, Joe Bloggs, and inform them that this was the role you were in at the time of the alleged contravention and is the only role you are prepared to play in relation to the matter.

Good Luck.
Dreadlock

Return to General Freeman related questions