lowell now owe me 4 grand lol

lowell now owe me 4 grand lol

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Tue May 28, 2013 9:41 am

I supposedly owed Lowell 3650 so I sent them 4 grand in promissory notes ( told them to keep the change lol) after agreeing it with the agent. I sent in the notes recorded delivery so I know they received them. They then sent me a letter saying they are sorry but can't accept the notes as payment. It's been almost a month now and I have still not received my notes back lol. Just raised a complaint about not getting my payment back. Will be.interesting to see how this pa.s out lol
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
rebelwithoutaclue

Re: lowell now owe me 4 grand lol

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Tue May 28, 2013 9:45 am

I'm pretty confident they don't have my notes lol. Even if they do, they can keep.them to clear the debt. It's only worthless paper lol
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
rebelwithoutaclue

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Another victory today using promissory notes. Received a letter from Lowell confirming that they are closing all of my accounts and up dating my credit file accordingly.

I Fuckin love this site
rebelwithoutaclue

Postby holy vehm » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:22 am

Nice one Rebel. They dont like it up em eh.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Just had a phone call with tocatto, a sister company of Lowell and they have also said they would except promissory notes as payment. That's 5300 pounds worth in total. These promissory notes are the beez knees. It's a shame that I can't buy stuff with them as well lol. I could be debt free in days lol
rebelwithoutaclue

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:56 pm

How can I get a pic of the letter onto this site to show that it works
rebelwithoutaclue

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:10 pm

rebelwithoutaclue

Postby FASEN8R » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Dont know about anyone else but that just points to the main wall for me.....not to an individual pic

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I Learn!!
FASEN8R

Postby holy vehm » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:15 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:How can I get a pic of the letter onto this site to show that it works

Press post reply.
At the bottom of the comment box is an option to upload attachment tab.
Browse.
Add file.
Place cursor where you want the pic to appear.
then press 'place inline' and submit
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby holy vehm » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:16 pm

FASEN8R wrote:

Dont know about anyone else but that just points to the main wall for me.....not to an individual pic

Same here mate.
holy vehm

Next

Return to General Freeman related questions