application for forfeiture of siezed cash,

application for forfeiture of siezed cash,

Postby rahul » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:37 am

in accordance with section 298 of the proceeds of crime act 2002 a large amount has been taken by police , would anyone give me any suggestion on how to get it back or possibly any information how to counter this notice of hearing ?
rahul

Re: application for forfeiture of siezed cash,

Postby s200rey » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:30 am

...Would be nice to see a Reply, hope somebody comes up with something for you! :puzz:
However a little more information/background would be nice??
s200rey

Re: application for forfeiture of siezed cash,

Postby enegiss » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:41 am

i would like to be able to answer but i dont know, when i had dealings with poca, they wanted 38 grand, they accepted a pound coin, as they considered me a man of straw, solicitors word not mine, i just said i had no thing of any value, including currency, i am defunct and classed as a thing with no commercial value, lol, they asked me to go to the paymeant window "across the road" in another building in one hour with a slip of paper and a coin of the realm, whilst they entered the sum into a "set off account", the judges words, funny arent they. peace and light. to add a little thought, that amount was about the "equity" that i had in my home, good guess by the judge EH! :giggle: its all bollox init. i had a fraudgage which i never ever paid unless by bankers draft, i bought the draft at my own bank, then i sent it to the fraudgage company, and it was never recorded in my statements from either of them that i had done this, reading the prosecutions statement given, of my accounts, non of these instruments showed up. lol,
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Return to General Freeman related questions