Should I skip getting a birth certificate for our new son?

Should I skip getting a birth certificate for our new son?

Postby justjeremy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:54 pm

Greetings all, I am new here and this is my first post. My family and I have just bugun our journey towards responsible freedom. We recently had, at home, a new baby. The state is currently unaware f his existence and I am curious if it is more beneficial to keep it this way or will it create more harm than good? Any material or advice would be much appreciated. For the record, I am in the. States.
justjeremy

Re: Should I skip getting a birth certificate for our new son?

Postby squark » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:43 pm

Listen to Eternally Aware on you tube.
He's the only man I heard in this entire freedom movement that actually bothers to read what the law says about human rights.
This group is full of guesswork.
Its a nightmare even mentioning fundamental human rights and freedoms here in the UK. No one in government will even acknowledge their existence. They promise the moon and deliver nothing. Sorry its not nothing it the limited rights offered as part of a democratic society. Benefits they sell and can remove. All as part of a voting club no one knowingly joined and who's rules say you may not know how you joined or how to leave. Be careful. Really if you want a nice life (of servitude) do what you are told is my advice. I have simple questions from 7 years ago that still noone will answer, despite their customer charters etc stating 'we will answer your questions.' The courts and legal professions are a den of vipers, they will fool you into the wrong approach, deliberately cost you money, waste you time, drive you mad, make you a 'criminal', especially if they know you want out of their....servitude.

Veronica, who set up this group suffers heart problems, I say due to trying to enjoy 'justice.' There is none. What we have is Dominant Groups (states). Look up dominate, its force.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Re: Should I skip getting a birth certificate for our new son?

Postby justjeremy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:45 pm

I don't expect to be left alone, but I will not purposely paint a target on my back. That being said, I can no longer bury my head in the sand. I also do not expect some mesiah or elected official to save me from a mess I had a hand in creating. We have underwent readical changes in the past 5 years. We went from living comfortably in a nice condo in Chicago to living in an old coach bus we built on family land. All courtesy of bankruptcy and foreclosure (the most freeing events in my life). Now we fancy ourselves homesteaders, but I hesitate to label myself that just yet. Now we reside in avery small town (less than 8K people), but we keep making the right kinds of friends here. We are finding ourselves in roles where we can help raise awareness. I can't tell anyone anything, unless I actually live it myself and have any credible thing to tell them. So here I am wading into the muddy waters of freemen. Its ok, just another step into the unknown. Its worked out well so far, but with this subject matter, I have no plans on leaving our experience up to fate. Curious if most people here are across the pond or do we have a mix of locales?
justjeremy

Return to General Freeman related questions