Bus lane penalty charge notice response

Bus lane penalty charge notice response

Postby leamington 1642 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:58 am

Hi all , sometime ago I returned my penalty charge notice for entering a bus lane , stating .
I do not wish to contract with you I do not consent to any contractual obligation not revealed to me .
However now it appears they have passed the alleged debt to the bailiffs , not a problem really I will just ignore them .
What I am wondering though is can the bailiffs actually clamp my vehicle if they find it? And what are the chances of them actually doing this ? I really can't be doing with having to hide my car every day, obviously in the end they will give up and it should all go away .?..
leamington 1642

Re: Bus lane penalty charge notice response

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:28 am

Put a 'NO IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS' sign on your gate and park the car on your property.

Then quote Article 12 of the 1689 'BILL OF RIGHTS'. I'll let you look up the Bill of Rights. Might be a pleasant surprise :grin:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby leamington 1642 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:51 am

Thanks, but assuming they are not County court bailiffs, why are they even allowed to clamp my vehicle and get away with it! I'm thinking it must be because they have bought the debt?.
leamington 1642

Postby robbowatty » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:00 am

If you check the penalty again. Was it sent to ''YOU''. as if it was sent to ''YOU'' and you accept it then you don't know who you are.

If you want some guidance about ''You'' if this applies then let me know.
robbowatty

Return to General Freeman related questions