Its been a while

Its been a while

Postby squark » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:19 pm

Hey up FMOTL ers
Here is my latest angle on things

Citizenship or our relationship with the state is NOT CONTRACTUAL, if it was there would be an offer of services in exchange for a known amount. Because we are designated UK Citizens without any contract, it is an infringement of the fundamental rights protected by the UN Covenants and the State constitution and human rights act. So you want to address that infringement with the court or claimant.

You have to bring attention to the differences between a Humans rights and those granted to citizens. Acts are laws, contracts are laws, membership of a Society should be contractual, but is not at present. So our human rights are infringed by the state and we have a right to remedy.

The State cant prescribe the actions of a human being, the don't have the right to tell you what you must do or not do beyond the common law crimes which infringe on anothers rights. When they say you are a citizen and must register your car, they have denied you freedom of association and freedom of property. The Courts should recognise this and offer a remedy.

We have the right to work, but they may not oblige us to work. In no case may a peoples be deprived of its means of subsistence. That is your wages. They have the right to raise taxes. They don't have the right to take your pay, a remedy should be available. They send you a bill, you get it discharged. UK Citizens are a peoples, accept it and use the remedy available.

A human has the right to life, food, clothes, a home, travel and continued improvement of living conditions and they may not deny us those things. A citizen is entitled only to benefits, the dole, which rarely covers the basics never mind any improvement.

We do not have the right to pick and choose which rules we follow, maybe not, but we have the right to challenge anything that infringes on any human right. The challenge would end with a constitutional challenge, to challenge the relationship between human and state. Whilst an Act may be enforced as law it is not necessarily lawful, they do get struck down and they do have remedy clauses within them. The court assumes they comply with international obligations. It is up to us to point out when they don't.

Maybe your remedy is within the constitution act or the Human Rights Act. Person, peoples, individuals, are all different things. You may well be more than one of them. A human and a citizen a person and also part of a peoples. The Magistrates yesterday said as far as they are concerned the name is mine. If you don't use it you don't get a hearing. I still think it maybe legal titled held by the Queen. They said they do recognise that I am a human being. A remedy to the tax bill (payment in lieu) is not an issue at a liability order hearing.

Half or their power comes from going to court wastes an entire day and is pretty unpleasant, most people don't ever want to go back. They feel beaten but have missed the point. They don't understand what the law says. It says if someone infringes on any of your rights you are entitled to some sort of compensation.

Namaste
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Re: Its been a while

Postby squark » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:58 pm

What you all found your remedy? You all live tax free now? You cure your loved ones with whatever nature provides? Free of Statutory regulation? Freemen already???
Given Up?

Its been shit for me. The court if a total waste. Its cost me a small fortune.
Still no answers from them. The are pissed off just by my being there. I don't know what a legal defence is, which is the minimum requirement for fairness. I cant get adequate responses from them. I told them I have contempt for the court.

Has anyone found freedom through freeman theories?

What does the Law say? Is there remedy within it?
I know I have those Universal Rights. I know I cant live them here, today. I also know that someone signed that declaration in the name of the Queen, or her government or something.

The Queen is Surety for our fundamental Human Rights and Freedoms. There I said it. (I don't really know)

A human being, not a person though (they get benefits), has the right to live without the commercial system they call citizenship.
How? Through the Covenant rights which grant you the right to food, clothes, a home, adequate conditions (light, heat, power) and equality and a continual improvement in living conditions.
That is what it says??
How do you get that without commerce?
Ask the Queen.
Is it not true?

Council tax hearing the other day, its like getting blood from a stone. Anyway no remedy, I explained it pretty well though. Maybe I missed my chance. He said will you be paying today, I should have said Remedy then. I said no, I'm not paying. I should have said yes, if this is the right place for the administration of law. There you are, we live and learn. Wrong venue anyway I think.
???? Anyone know? It was a perfect opportunity for the court to lie to me.
squark

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:11 am

HI,

Read this http://forum.fmotl.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=10315 and the contents of the link it contains.

In a nutshell...

1. There is a social contract - as far as the government is concerned. Its existance is evidenced by your birth certificate.
2. You are not human. You are a man. Look up the word "hue" then figure out what human means - it can be written "hu'man"...
3. Stop relying on corporate crap to tell you what your rights are. The EU, the UN - merely corporate entities with no right at all to tell anyone what their rights are - unless you consent.
4. The legal fiction (vessel) NAME is not your name but it is attached to you. Hence you have a surname (french "sur" meaning "on" so "on name") indicating the attachment. Surnames are correctly written ALL CAPS. Your surname is identical to the last name of the vessel to which you are attached - by way of employment. Hence Joe BLOGGS, being a man called Joe with the surname BLOGGS attached to the vessel JOE BLOGGS upon which he acts as the master of the vessel and therefore requires a CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH. Hence Mr Joe Bloggs - Mr pronounced "mister" being an abbreviation of "master" being a position on board a vessel similar to captain and therefore an employee of the owner of the vessel which is the state. In the UK the owner is the Crown Corporation which of course only has one share holder - the monarch. Liability for the offenses of the vessel lies with the master of the vessel, not the owner, according to mari-time law. Therefore magistrate's courts are correct to treat the man and vessel as the same entity as long as the man is playing the role of master. Also a birthed man has no recourse to the common law or English Constitution as they are not on the land.

If you want out of the system what are you waiting for? Write to the government and say "goodbye" and give them all their garbage back - including your national insurance card and certificate of birth. Formally renounce your citizenship and status as a birthed man and Crown Corporation employee. Express your disgust with the "contract" which was foisted on you at zero years of age.

Then STOP playing the role of master of a Crown Corporation vessel. They won't like it. They will try to pressurise you into consenting to the role (http://forum.fmotl.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=10319) but there are limits as to how far they can go - they can hardly publicly announce that they are dredging up a law which hasn't been used for 200 years now can they? Most people would rightly consider it slavery. Also once you understand the system they really won't want to take you to court - exposure of the tuth is not in their best interests.

THE ENTIRE LEGAL SYSTEM IS NOTHING BUT A BLOODY GAME OF MONOPOLY ALBEIT WITH HIGHER STAKES. IT HAS NO BEARING ON REALITY AT ALL - WHICH IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T GET IT. IT IS QUITE LITERALLY A MIND GAME. STOP PLAYING IT!
Dreadlock

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:49 pm

So 15 minutes after my post last night wengdongdong spends 6 hours repeating a nonsense post in 4 pages worth of threads... effectively pushing my post, see above, to the bottom and out of sight.

Hmmmmm... that should tell you all something. His I.P address wasn't from a government agencey by any chance? :thinks:
Dreadlock

Postby woodman » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:01 pm

I deleted him, and his posts :wink:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:02 am

Thanks for that Woody :yes: I had no idea how to delete :thinks:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Free_WB » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Hi, im actually just looking for someone i can talk to more in depth about my personal birth certificate, its abit of a strange one..

any info would be great thanks.

wb
Free_WB

Postby squark » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzj1g7oroQY

Here in the UK Human Rights Act 1998

11. Safeguard for existing human rights.
A person’s reliance on a Convention right does not restrict—
(a)any other right or freedom conferred on him by or under any law having effect in any part of the United Kingdom; or
(b)his right to make any claim or bring any proceedings which he could make or bring apart from sections 7 to 9.

Citizenship does not rid you of your human rights. They told me UK Citizens Waive their UN Rights. It means FAIL TO ENFORCE. Their Statutes should comply with the higher law of the international covenants. If they don't you have the right to make a claim.

Find the evidence. Take the evidence to court as your defence. Defend by way of a counter claim.

We have to find where UK Statutes admit that International Covenants are also law in the UK. It should be a Constitution Act like in the video above for Russia etc, or other means.
squark

Postby squark » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:51 pm

This one is better,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Axe7JuGIk
We need to find where this stuff is in UK law.
The Human Rights Act is part of it, pointing us towards other, extra national rights.
Where is that link between the UK and the UN? Where do they admit UN rights are UK rights?
squark

Return to General Freeman related questions