Rebellion dead?

Rebellion dead?

Postby monkeyman54321 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:12 pm

I wanted to say that I am very disappointed with the lack of response to my posts. I asked repeatedly for any suggestions or things to consider and most importantly I requested the individual experience of members. I did receive replies suggesting that I should educate myself. I would have figured that asking questions on a forum like this is just that. I would suggest the reason we are all being fucked over a barrel is because they are thick as thieves and all sing from the same hymn sheet. They share information and as a result they are very powerful. Don't anyone suggest they are not powerful if I don't contract with them. Legal fiction or not they impose their will on us. If we don't teach one another how are we going to learn. The best teachers are the ones who create the most teachers and experience and information that is not passed on is as good as useless. Even if we don't have any answers a little encouragement goes a long way. I am starting to think that rebellion is over and we are just going to take it till we finally take what's coming to us. Anarchy and freedom. MM54321 xxxxx much love to yas xxxxx
monkeyman54321

Re: Rebellion dead?

Postby iamani » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:21 am

Hi monkeyman54321

All rebellions die, but do you know what of...? When you know the answer to that one, all of your questions are answered...

Perhaps we can help each other here, and maybe others too. That is Christian duty after all, and this being a Christian country and all... Offer: i will continue to respond to your posts if you agree to keep this topic to one thread, and let's make it this one. Deal? i'll give you five minutes to think...

...OK, silence: so that's a yes? Here we go...

"I wanted to say that I am very disappointed with the lack of response to my posts."

If you check the boards you will notice that for the last couple of years there have been only 5 or 6 members posting, so please be realistic... It is not the hive of activity it once was but the founder members are good enough to keep it open, and it is an excellent resource.

"I asked repeatedly for any suggestions or things to consider and most importantly I requested the individual experience of members."

What you seek (imo) is immediate service. The members' experiences are already displayed here, in lots of categories listed on the board. They got bored repeating themselves, which perhaps goes some of the way to explaining the lack of expected response.

"I did receive replies suggesting that I should educate myself.I would have figured that asking questions on a forum like this is just that."

...yes, but we did so politely  -  and is it not good advice? And, as mentioned previously your questions have been asked and answered before on this site  -  have you looked...? The further you get in your learning the more you will come to realise that it is meant to be a soulitary journey (yes i made up a word). It is mainly in the first 2 stages of the journey that one seeks safety in numbers and short-cuts. The next 2 stages teach you different  -  that is, if you are to make it to the fifth and final stage, which is the start of your real awakening and understanding...

"I would suggest the reason we are all being fucked over a barrel is because they are thick as thieves and all sing from the same hymn sheet. They share information and as a result they are very powerful."

Nope. The only reason "we are all being fucked over a barrel" is because we act like we love it  -  isn't that what our wilful ignorance suggests...? Yes they stick together  -  like family, because that's what they are. The figurative hymn sheet of which you speak is out in the open for us to see, as public notice inviting objection, and we ignore it. Okay, it's been cut into little pieces and scattered and apparently disguised as entertainment for the most part  -  but it's out there, for the diligent and determined to piece together. And they are powerful because the first beast gives its power to the second beast...

"Don't anyone suggest they are not powerful if I don't contract with them. Legal fiction or not they impose their will on us."

Nope. They crush us with the weight of our ignorant agreements. Our use of their fruit, sorry, apple, sorry i mean 'legal fiction', and our determination to worship television/celebrity/sports and other assorted ultimately meaningless but pleasurably distracting shite places us in their 'image and likeness' and, as a consequence, also in their debt. It is our own will imposed upon ourselves, reflected, reversed and refracted. Resistance is futile...

"If we don't teach one another how are we going to learn. The best teachers are the ones who create the most teachers and experience and information that is not passed on is as good as useless."

But if we don't first commit to learning, how may we be taught? And: nope, the best teachers are the ones who create the best do-ers, and show discernment in their choice of student. Experience and information lose their value if disseminated indiscriminately  -  a hard lesson indeed to 'not throw pearls...' etc.

"Even if we don't have any answers a little encouragement goes a long way. I am starting to think that rebellion is over and we are just going to take it till we finally take what's coming to us."

You don't seem very happy to think of the rebellion being over... why? And you should be very wary of any word prefixed by 're'... it doesn't always mean what you think it does.  We get what's coming to us in any event, we just usually forget that we can choose what that is, now you are starting to remember  -  isn't that encouraging...?

"Anarchy and freedom."

'Oh the times, they are a-changin'...'   The Hopi say we enter the 'Age of Man'... the Mamas and the Papas warble a welcome to the Aquarian man of the zodiac...  and in the book of Genesis, 'God' puts Adam the first man to sleep but nowhere in the bible does it mention the wakie-wakie-rise-and-shine of Adam  -  or does it...? 'Adam' seems to be rousing and rising (albeit about as quickly and enthusiastically as your average teenager) through the five stages now though, so be careful what you wish for  -  anarchy and freedom ain't all it's cracked-up to be if you like an easy 'life'...

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby monkeyman54321 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:57 pm

Thank you lots for taking the time and replying in detail. Perhaps there are only a few dedicated members still posting. I just looked at one of my posts which had nearly 400 views and very few responses. I will have to read your reply in more detail before I can respond better. Much love fro now. 54321 xx
monkeyman54321

Postby monkeyman54321 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:20 pm

If anyone asks if I can provide my experience or information if I can I will provide immediate service. when something is known is it then necessary to relearn it and search for what could be easily relayed by placing a simple request. I am a juggler, if another juggler wants to learn something from you me. I will show them. I wouldn't direct them to 500 juggling videos till they found the trick they wanted to perform. Jugglers are not lazy. There are just easier ways of learning things. That's a good thing. we can share our hard earned experience with others to make it easier. One person can learn a thing and tell ten others in one sentence . I will pass on as much as I possibly can. To me the very essence of life is giving and receiving. The question is rebellion dead was just that, a question. For me, as long as I breathe it will live.
monkeyman54321

Postby iamani » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:38 pm

Hi monkeyman54321

Juggling is about hand-eye co-ordination accompanied by one's sense of rythm and balance. It's about the physical senses and there's a trick to it, or a 'knack'. How long does it take to teach someone to juggle? How long does it take to learn it without an instructor? Either way you first decide if you want to, then your practice and patience determine how long it takes to achieve 'competence', with a very limited scope for life-changing consequences whilst learning. Not so with Law - consequences can really hurt!

i'm sure you can juggle all sorts of objects with panache and aplomb, and i would applaud such as a feat of self-discipline - but it takes a little longer to learn how to juggle jurisdictions...

Most people when they start on this journey of discovery do so in shock and awe, and in amazement and fear seek the comfort of company and shared information. The trouble is we've been conditioned to feel entitled to having what we want very quickly and with little effort, hence we seek the 'tricks' and go on to use them and get ourselves (or others) in trouble for taking short-cuts.

Believe me, 500 videos to educate yourself is nothing - one could do that in a couple of months if one was motivated, but it takes time for the bits and pieces to click together however many vids you watch.

Then we come to the issue of privacy. Privacy is where it's at, 'it' being common-law-of-the-land. Thought by many to be extinct yet there are still occasional sightings by the natives...
Privacy is, or should be, your goal but privacy is only achieved through competence. Those who publically post rabble-rousing information (aka 'tricks') are generally more enthusiastic than competent - another hard lesson... and another reason the seasoned members no longer post in public forum.

Why do you celebrate rebellion?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby monkeyman54321 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:31 am

Thanks for bothering. I have not time before my case. I think I will plead guilty and claim some money and pay them with their own fantasy. As I said through our collective experience we can make learning easier for one another. It really is that simple. Thanks . take care. x
monkeyman54321

Return to General Freeman related questions