The Rise of Free Indigenous Peoples

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

The Rise of Free Indigenous Peoples

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:58 am

Salutations Brothers & Sisters.

In order to comprehend the story of this particular successful endeavour, please watch this introduction to the Universal Community of Self-Realisation:

http://youtu.be/zSoA8qQW2uQ

Treaty of UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST

This Treaty was opened for ratification on 21 June 2012 CE, with the openly stated aim of establishing the independence, sovereignty and jurisdiction of UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST upon the Earth, under the guiding principles of Natural Law.

http://youtu.be/-kYzDftJHMk

On 03 March 2013 CE, six months had passed since the Secretary of State to the Foreign Office received a copy of the Treaty of UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST, for and on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government, following its original ratification on the summer solstice in a place of ancient spiritual significance to the free indigenous peoples of these lands. Twenty-eight independent nations have now fulfilled the accession criteria and/or ratified the Treaty, with many others from every corner of the globe having expressed a willingness to do so.

Under the authority granted to me by the founding sovereign nations standing under the Treaty, the following presentment was dispatched to Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace by special delivery on 15 March 2013 CE, in acknowledgement of the acquiescence of Her Majesty’s Government to the terms, aims and objectives of the Treaty, as well as its implicit recognition of the independence, sovereignty and jurisdiction established by its ratification, under the well established principles of the Law of Nations.

Queen Elizabeth II
Buckingham Palace
London

15 March 2013 CE

NOTICE OF MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
Pursuant to the Treaty of UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST
Opened for ratification on 21 June 2012 CE

Dear Elizabeth,

With all due respect, I am writing to you under the full powers granted to me by the community of nations known as UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST [UCT].

Please find enclosed a Memorandum of Understanding, administered by UCT in the absence of an objection by Her Majesty’s Government, more than six calendar months after service of the Treaty of UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST upon the Secretary of State to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office on 31/08/2012, a copy of which has been enclosed for your convenience.

The Secretary General of the United Nations will now be served formal notice of the independence, sovereignty and jurisdiction established by the ratification of the Treaty by the founding nations of UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST.

In peace, with sincerity and honour,

Michael-John of Bernicia
Founding Sovereign
UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST

An original sealed copy of the Memorandum of Understanding, which was enclosed with the above notice along with a courtesy copy of the Treaty, can be read at the link below:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/294/implicit-recognition-of-sovereignty

In an effort to state simply what has been established by a series of complex actions; a community of sovereign nations of free indigenous peoples has been established on the islands of Britain and North America, in accordance with the principles of the Law of Nations, which underpin the legal foundations of the international treaties and conventions by which Her Majesty's Government has agreed to be bound.

To my knowledge, this is the first time in modern times that such an inter-national compact has ever been achieved by the direct consent of sovereign nations of indigenous peoples, in the names of freedom, peace and abundance for all and without a single drop of blood being spilled, rather than by the violent conquest of a self-appointed empire-building elite for their own private gain.

All those who have already given up citizenship of any other nation, as well as those who feel compelled to do so because of the tyranny of corporatist government, have an open invitation to become a founder and/or beneficiary of a nation standing under UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST, pursuant to the principles of Natural Law set forth in the Treaty, under which every Man and Woman has the right to immunity from laws, statutes, regulations and directives they do not expressly consent to.

More information can be found at the following links:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/269/questions-of-universal-community-trust
http://www.universalcommunitytrust.net/index.html

Love & Blessings to One & All.

:sun:
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Re: The Rise of Free Indigenous Peoples

Postby holy vehm » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:25 am

Excellent work Michael (and others involved) and great news.

Salutations to your good self.

"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Hi Michael,

You don't know me but I've been following your work for some time. Just read your AFFIRMATION OF MANKIND’S UNALIENABLE RIGHTS and number 4 jumped out as being somewhat contradictory:

"4. The right to use all necessary force to protect ourselves, our kin and our interests, in the event of any and all circumstances, without resorting to violence."

Might I suggest changing it to:

"4. The right to use all necessary force to protect ourselves, our kin and our interests, in the event of any and all circumstances."

After all, in self defense, necessary violence becomes perfectly lawful.

Apart from that great work. :yes:
Dreadlock

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Ok ignore my previous post!

Here's a lesson for everyone.. check the legal definitions of words and don't assume they are the same as the colloquial ones!

From Bouvier's 1914

VIOLENCE. The abuse of force. That
force which is employed against common
right, against the laws, and against public
liberty.

So Michael is perfectly fine in his use of the word "violence".
Dreadlock

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 pm

holy vehm wrote:Excellent work Michael (and others involved) and great news.

Salutations to your good self.

Many thanks my friend, for your kind words of support, as well as the outstanding research you continue to share on this forum. Long may it continue.

Dreadlock wrote:Hi Michael,

You don't know me but I've been following your work for some time. Just read your AFFIRMATION OF MANKIND’S UNALIENABLE RIGHTS and number 4 jumped out as being somewhat contradictory:

"4. The right to use all necessary force to protect ourselves, our kin and our interests, in the event of any and all circumstances, without resorting to violence."

Might I suggest changing it to:

"4. The right to use all necessary force to protect ourselves, our kin and our interests, in the event of any and all circumstances."

After all, in self defense, necessary violence becomes perfectly lawful.

Apart from that great work. :yes:

Dreadlock wrote:Ok ignore my previous post!

Here's a lesson for everyone.. check the legal definitions of words and don't assume they are the same as the colloquial ones!

From Bouvier's 1914

VIOLENCE. The abuse of force. That
force which is employed against common
right, against the laws, and against public
liberty.

So Michael is perfectly fine in his use of the word "violence".

Your diligence is much appreciated brother, along with your answer to the important question which you posed about the nature of violence, which can never be construed as reasonable force. The questions which teach us the most are usually the ones we answer ourselves, without having known the answer at the moment we posed the question.

Postby treeman » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Your work, as ever is outstanding brother. :shake:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 pm

treeman wrote:Your work, as ever is outstanding brother. :shake:

Cheers Bro. Your support is always greatly appreciated. :shake:

Postby FASEN8R » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:53 am

You offer much Light for the people of our land Michael and I thankyou greatly for that :shake:

Namaste my friend
Kev Barefoot
:peace:

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I Learn!!
FASEN8R

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:38 pm

FASEN8R wrote:You offer much Light for the people of our land Michael and I thankyou greatly for that :shake:

Namaste my friend
Kev Barefoot
:peace:

Namaste Kev. :shake: :sun:

Return to Success Stories