Tug-O'-War OOps! Taxman down!

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Tug-O'-War OOps! Taxman down!

Postby openedeyes » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Following a 12-month tortuous battle with the taxman (see Locking Horns with the Taxman) thanks to information gleaned from members of this site and GOODF I had a nice present on Christmas Eve. The postman delivered a letter from HMRC advising that all monies have been written-off and I am no longer required to complete a self-assessment form. However, although I am obviously happy at the outcome, I consider it not to be a total victory and reject their reasoning, which is Extra Statutory Concession A19. In arguing my case I have repeatedly challenged HMRC to produce evidence that JACK STRAW™ consented to income tax, but they have consistently failed to do this. And in view of the twelve-months of torment they have put my wife and I through I seek nothing less than confirmation of de-registered from all taxation.

I am looking to free my pensions from tax and intend replying to their letter pressing my case for deregulation. The following is an extract of the letter I am putting together and ask, would the highlighted part be appropriate?

”As we concur that JACK STRAW™ has no obligation to pay tax, evidenced by its obligation to pay tax being exactly £0.00, kindly desist from making unsubstantiated claims against JACK STRAW™ and cease deducting tax from my state and private pensions and please advise when your records have been revised accordingly and know that HMRC does not have authorisation or consent to issue valuable securities in the name JACK STRAW™.”

I would be grateful for further assistance.
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Re: Tug-O'-War OOps! Taxman down!

Postby openedeyes » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:11 pm

openedeyes wrote:”As we concur that JACK STRAW™ has no obligation to pay tax, evidenced by its obligation to pay tax being exactly £0.00, kindly desist from making unsubstantiated claims against JACK STRAW™ and cease deducting tax from my state and private pensions and please advise when your records have been revised accordingly and know that HMRC does not have authorisation or consent to issue valuable securities in the name JACK STRAW™.”.

Well judging by the deluge of replies (that I have not been getting, lol) advising that my wording is wrong, I am left to conclude that it is fine and that I might include it in my next notice to HMRC.
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Postby openedeyes » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:14 pm

I wrote to HMRC on the 14th January, copy to Ombudsman. I heard nothing that is until today, the 20th February, advising me of my tax code for 2013 – 2014 and stating that I still owed £209.11 from an earlier tax year.

They seem to have ignored my letter of the 14th Jan and the fact that they failed to provide the requested evidence in time – and have just fired up again.

My initial reaction was to return it marked ‘Refused for Content’ in red. But then I read more and it states it has revised (don’t you just love the words they use to justify theft?) my tax code and has informed my pension provider to use it to collect the tax owed. Ahh!!!

Should I ignore what they say, remind them of the tacit agreement we have and invoice them £1,000 for receiving their letter and £1,500 for replying to said letter all pecuniary compensations for helping further in the issue of A/C No xxxxxxx as per my schedule of fees, which they were notified of in my Notice of Failure to Perform dated 9th November 2012, copied to Ombudsman?
openedeyes

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Do what you said you'd do or they'll think your a toothless lion who's afraid to challange their 'authority'. :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:24 am

I'm clueless but watching keenly.
Freeman Stephen

Postby openedeyes » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:59 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Do what you said you'd do or they'll think your a toothless lion who's afraid to challange their 'authority'. :yes:

Cheers for that Mike I will.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I might word my challenge? I'm starting to flesh-out my reply, but as we're all learning any help would be welcome.
openedeyes

Postby pitano1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:24 pm

hi o.e
you may find this vid interesting.. :shake:
in a nutshell any docs you send to the adversary,become `YOUR` private record
of the parties.
so`any bullshit-`you bring them back to the private record of the parties,and do
a conditional acceptance,and it stays that way until,they rebut prove e.t.c
your lawful position regarding the matter.
no running round in circles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gcBPzBWnYs&list=PLF-RakV5SlVGYkfYCZs4hiEBMZJz3dilO
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby openedeyes » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Thanks pitano,
Looks like some powerful information.

I've taken notes from that video.
openedeyes

Return to Success Stories