ELECTORAL REGISTER - put up or shut up

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

ELECTORAL REGISTER - put up or shut up

Postby strawmansarah » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:33 pm

To whom it may concern,

Further to a REMINDER sent to the above address, alleging THE OCCUPIER is required by law to register to vote: I note you have my name listed as someone living at this address and therefore I think it is me, and not ‘the occupier’ that you are threatening with summary conviction and a fine of up to £1,000.00 if I do not comply?

The FOUNDATION EVIDENCE for your claim appears to be missing.

I shall supply you with the information you demand, once you provide me with the following recorded information in accordance with The Freedom of Information Act 2000:

1. The law that requires I must open letters addressed to me, or indeed THE OCCUPIER (whoever/whatever that is).
2. The law that requires I must register to vote for government (at any level) that has committed/is committing War Crimes.
3. Proof of Claim that I have consented to be governed by XXXX Council – or anyone else – and consented to comply with XXXX Council’s demands.
4. Proof of Authority.

Please note: Legislation, Acts of Parliament, force used and common practice are all claims made upon me, however they are neither PROOF of Claim nor PROOF of Authority. The only proof they provide is proof of FORCE.

DO NOT PROCEED AGAINST ME unless you are CERTAIN you have the FOUNDATION EVIDENCE for your claim, because I shall summons it in court. I shall require Proof of Claim and Proof of Authority that XXXX Council (or someone, somewhere - anyone, anywhere) has a higher claim upon me than me – without my consent. I shall also file a Statutory Declaration to that effect.

• I do not consent and will not consent to be governed or policed by XXXX Council or any other organization, group or individual.

• My status is hereby expressed and therefore cannot be misconstrued.

If you do not furnish me with the four (4) items listed above within the statutory twenty (20) working days and still pursue me for this matter, please be aware that I shall OBJECT in court to the complete lack of FOUNDATION EVIDENCE, real evidence, illustrative evidence, demonstrative evidence, witness evidence or documentary evidence regarding your claim and I will counterclaim, citing (civil) crimes including but not limited to; TORT CONVERSION, INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS (IIED), MALFEASANCE/MISFEASANCE IN PUBLIC OFFICE and MALICIOUS PROSECUTION.

I shall also submit a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.

An addition, if you are unable or unwilling to furnish me with the four (4) items listed above within the statutory twenty (20) working days, you are required to notify me in writing that you have removed my Name, Address, Nationality and any/all details from the full register and any/all database that has me (or ‘the occupier’) listed as eligible (or willing) to vote.

• You may NOT make available any of my details to a saleable register.

• You may NOT list any of my details on any public or private register.

• You may NOT make any demand upon anyone (including ‘the occupier’) at the above address in the future.

If you do not notify me in writing that you have complied fully with the above and make any further unfounded and unauthorised demands upon me in this matter, I shall not hesitate to instigate a (civil) claim in the County Court, citing the crimes of (including but not limited to) TORT CONVERSION, INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS (IIED), MALFEASANCE/MISFEASANCE IN PUBLIC OFFICE and MALICIOUS PROSECUTION.

Individually negotiated contracts with XXXX Council regarding other matters remain unaffected by this correspondence.

Yours sincerely,

(details of the foundation for this letter, why there is no legal argument against it and why it works 100% of the time will be found in my book)
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Re: ELECTORAL REGISTER - put up or shut up

Postby AgentProvocateur » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:39 am

Dear Sarah,

It so happens that I 'forgot' to fill in my Census. I received 3 cards as reminders through my letterbox, and that is all. However, over the past 2 months, I have received 2 Electoral Register Forms. They came about 1 month apart. I think that if I had filled them in (which I 'forgot' to do :puzz: ) I wonder if I would then have had a letter with my NAME on it about the Census. Just a thought.

AP
AgentProvocateur

Re: ELECTORAL REGISTER - put up or shut up

Postby strawmansarah » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Yep. PROOF OF CLAIM and/or PROOF OF AUTHORITY is king. Their process is the same with census as it is with electoral register, tax demands, or an other statute-based 'claim' or 'registration' demand... :8-):

With the electoral register, it had my NAME on it (although it was ADDRESSED to THE OCCUPIER) as I had previously been 'registered' to vote.... They demanded that I confirmed or denied that I was still at the address and therefore eligible to vote. You've seen my reply... :ugeek: :shh:
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Return to Success Stories