quickest succsess ever?

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

quickest succsess ever?

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:29 pm

I got a phone call the other day from a company called jbdr (jim brown debt recovery) claiming that I must pay him immediately the sum of 590 pounds for a debt I supposedly owe to quick quid. After being threatened with my door getting broke down and a few other empty threats, Jim brown final agreed to give me his email so we could deal with it in writing. I immediately sent him DCA1 template and about an our or so later I got a reply saying, that after discussion with the client they have decided to close the account.

Another one bites the dust! :clap:
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
rebelwithoutaclue

Re: quickest succsess ever?

Postby knightron » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:27 pm

:giggle: :giggle: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :shake: :hug: Classic.;)
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby mokopuna1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:30 am

:yes: good one 'Rebel', I had the same with a bottom feeder here in NZ 2yrs ago. Sent them the template letter and they were gone for good :clap:
mokopuna1

Postby apsert » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Well done feller, Just out of interest, where can i find this template for observation or can i ask you to send - link?
Either way great news feels good! :8-): looking cool
apsert

Postby mokopuna1 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:56 am

apsert wrote:Well done feller, Just out of interest, where can i find this template for observation or can i ask you to send - link?

no sweat buddy, bear with me, I got it off this site I think about 2yrs ago. I've got it on file, will touch base when I find it.
mokopuna1

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:31 pm

apsert wrote:Well done feller, Just out of interest, where can i find this template for observation or can i ask you to send - link?

Look
In debtbust. The link is at the top of this site.
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
rebelwithoutaclue

Postby mokopuna1 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 am

mokopuna1 wrote:

no sweat buddy, bear with me, I got it off this site I think about 2yrs ago. I've got it on file, will touch base when I find it.

'Apsert',
The following letter is what I've used successfully:

I am in receipt of your letter dated .. informing me of alleged debt to ........................................, I would be happy to pay any financial obligation I might lawfully owe on condition upon recieving these documents and answers to the following questions to validate your allegations

1 validation of the debt (the actual accounting)
2 Verication of your claim against me
3 A certified copy of the original contract binding both parties with blue ink signatures
4 Full disclosure of the alleged debt
5 Proof of my authorisation to access my "credit bureau" without my written consent
6 Proof of my authourisation (if applicable) from "original creditor" to sell my account
7 Lawful terms and conditions

Note: That certified true copies must have the seal of Notary Public

Further,
1 Are you licensed?
2 Have you met all the requirements of the license?
3 I require your valid license number
4Who is your Limited Liability insurance with?
5 I require your Insurance providers address and phone number for verication
6 I require your policy number
7 Are you or your company the creditor?

If YES; Please mail a certified true and complete copy of the contract, complete with the name and address of the Company signing the communication papers in order that the alleged Debtor can correspond with someone in authority and familiar with this claim.

If No; why are contacting me? Have you or your company purchased the claim/alleged contract or are you acting for claimant?

If purchased, was the debtor notified before you or your company purchased the debt? I require certified proof of it. If you are calling on behalf of the Creditor, you must provide a Certified copy of the Agreement signed by the principal party of the alleged Creditor

Are you aware if there is any dispute between alleged Creditor and alleged Debtor?

If NO; Are you acting on aASSUMPTIONS and PRESUMPTIONS?
If YES; Are you authourised to settle dispute?

If your Company doesn't meet the requirements it has no business contacting me and has already broken the law if they have, and will lien you with cost, fees and other charges.
I demand that all the above conditions be met and presented in Affidaviit from sworn under oath or attestation, under penalty of perjury and upon your full Commercial Liability LTD

whereas it is my understanding Debt collectors have no special legal status, and both they (and the Creditor) can only attempt to collect debts by legal means. It is a criminal offense to harass (distress) a debtor by making frequent or thratening demands for payment.
Whereas it is my understanding that neither the creditor nor the collector must ask for payment in such a way as to indicate that they are acting in a official capacity e.g. Court officials or send demands which look as though they are official court forms.
Whereas it is my understanding I am not lawfully bound to pay anything which is unsigned e.g. No signature, electronic signature or photocopied signature.

I hereby put collection agency and all agents thereof on Notice to not call my residence or demand or to make threats and that communications MUST be through registered mail to reach me. All correspondance MUST be signed by an officer of the company.You are required to provide certified, complete and true copies of documents validating your claim at your cost

Fee SCHEDULE: For any trangressions by collection agency and all agents thereof is $...words...................or portion thereof payable on demand, if all letters received by me from you for my attention bearing no signature, demanding or requesting payment, questioned, interrogated, house calls to pursue any payments or in any way harassed without the claim of right, AND ie: FOUR THOUSNAD DOLLARS per hour or portion thereof if I am subjected to any adjudication process. All correspondance which is recieved by me from you which is unsigned or not sent by registered mail will be lawfully ignored

By not honouring this request and not providing proff of your claim, shall constitute your acceptance of agreement with the terms and conditions of a contract, the terms of which are to pay in accordance with the FEE SCHEDULE and the total discharge of the alleged claim, without recourse. Due to urgency and seriousness of the allegation,, I will give you (14 days) to respond. If I do not recieve such response conforming to the above criteria within ( 14 Days ) of the date of this notice, it will be deemed a tacic agreement by acquiescence that the debt is null and void.
mokopuna1

Postby apsert » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:02 am

Thanks brothers! lol i love it i had not seen this one before but grin all the same. Faved if needed
:cheer:

best wishes apsert
apsert

Postby mokopuna1 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:16 am

:giggle: my pleasure. :wink:
mokopuna1

Postby billathome65 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Forgive my ignorance but what is a DCA1 template? and is there a link?

Cheers Bill
My ignorance is no excuse, my education removes my ignorance.
billathome65

Next

Return to Success Stories