Former Police Officer Challenges Court Jurisdiction

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Former Police Officer Challenges Court Jurisdiction

Postby museman » Mon May 04, 2009 8:28 pm

On the day of April 20, 2009, a Free man on the land commonly known as Martin Earl: Fisher went to the business office of The Navajo County Court. I went to present the PERSON, a legal fiction which lives only in a fictional world of Legist Personas Case No. CR2009-0303, Navajo County, Arizona.

I, as an Agent of the PERSON had already served, via registered US Mail a NOTICE on the Judge that I reserved all of my rights and charged a fee of $2500 in Gold and silver coin of the united States for acting as Agent of the PERSON. I gave her 24 hours to reject my offer to serve as an agent over the account by dropping the charge with prejudice. If she did not, I would consider my offer accepted and fulfill the order to present the PERSON at a hearing.

The charge was taken to a grand jury who returned a true bill. The amount of my fee was about $50,000 Federal Reserve Notes, since us gold and silver coins can only lawfully be exchanged for face value of the coin.

I got no response, so my offer was accepted and my fee agreed to. (I will explain how I will collect later). BTW, the charge was for every order given that I chose to fulfill. Then I went on about the Law, her oath of office, blah blah, I am the master, she is the servant, blah blah. UCC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, COMMON LAW reservation of rights the works.

Full Story
museman

Re: Former Police Officer Challenges Court Jurisdiction

Postby huntingross » Mon May 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Interesting stuff....stare the judge out....way to go.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby wayland » Mon May 04, 2009 8:50 pm

nice one muse, damn good read thanks!! :clap:

he is a brave man respect!!! :8-):
yup to staring the judge out!!
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Postby Veronica » Mon May 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Thanks muse.

Real man. Thank heavens there's still some left.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby markie b » Wed May 06, 2009 12:23 am

:thinks: just been thinking if these people in the courts actually believe they are on admeralty law then isnt that kind of crazy i mean totally crazy and actually thinking they are in command of a ship which is actually a room :rotfl: gives me an idea of next time i go to court to go dressed up as a pirate walk over to the curtains or the blinds and start climbing them if they ask what the hell am i doing il simply say agggrrrrr tryin tee get ta that there crows nest lookin fer dry land i is yagggrrrrrrrrrr :clap:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby huntingross » Wed May 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Nice one MB...take the video with you.

I want to be hereafter known as the League of Dry Land Pirates
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby onus777 » Thu May 14, 2009 12:40 am

This is perfect!
It is wonderful to hear such success. Of course all possible with God yes!

Edit by Veronica: This (below) has already been posted as a separate Topic, which tends to indicate that you've come here looking for a 'quick fix'. If that's not the case, then I apologise ... but that's what it looks like. It is not the policy of this Forum to offer 'quick fixes'. The character of this Forum is to offer education in all things "Freeman" ... and that includes being free of religious myths and other useless encumbrances. (On the other hand ... if you want to wait for 'God' to come along ... that's your choice. Personally I happen to think you will wait for ever). However, in order to sort out problems, you have to educate yourself. And that's what is available here. Including a lot of research into the fundamental questions of how to be free, and remain free. These are the tools we provide. So that you can help yourself, if at all possible. But it means you have to read, and use Google & maybe even resort to Zionist-controlled Wikipedia as a last restort, and we are not here to do that for you. (Even the Bible says "God helps those who help themselves". Since there is no such thing as 'God' ... that reduces to "He or she who helps themselves, helps themselves")

Very curious to know something...
can a sovereign who is mistaken as "person" who is named as "victim/witness"
to an alleged case which is still "ongoing" visit the alleged "accused person" in prison?
Is there a possibility of this? had it been done?
onus777

Postby Veronica » Thu May 14, 2009 12:56 am

onus777 wrote:Of course all possible with God yes!

That's the problem.

It's only possible WITHOUT 'God'.

It's only possible by thinking straight.

And not being hidebound with irrational & weird ideas about some 'invisible-man-in-the-sky'.

That's the trick of being able to understand all this.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby byron84 » Fri May 22, 2009 3:13 am

markie b wrote::thinks: just been thinking if these people in the courts actually believe they are on admeralty law then isnt that kind of crazy i mean totally crazy and actually thinking they are in command of a ship which is actually a room :rotfl: gives me an idea of next time i go to court to go dressed up as a pirate walk over to the curtains or the blinds and start climbing them if they ask what the hell am i doing il simply say agggrrrrr tryin tee get ta that there crows nest lookin fer dry land i is yagggrrrrrrrrrr :clap:

LMAO! That was great :D

I don't know about this admiralty law thing; any solid info I could find online just talked about the sea and didn't mention any jurisdiction that would apply regarding matters concerning the land.

Also; back on topic here do we know whether they were able to collect or not? I think that would ultimately determine whether or not it truly was a success?
byron84

Postby Veronica » Fri May 22, 2009 8:38 am

byron84 wrote:Also; back on topic here do we know whether they were able to collect or not? I think that would ultimately determine whether or not it truly was a success?

"Collecting" proves nothing. Money has no value.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Next

Return to Success Stories