NEW BOY WIPES THE FLOOR WITH COMORON POLICY ENFORCERS

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: NEW BOY WIPES THE FLOOR WITH COMORON POLICY ENFORCERS

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Manlikemaroe wrote:Got my self off for pocession of CS gas(personal protection, the sheep are rabid) they labelled it a "pocession of a FIREARM" from which fucking planet did these beauraucrats congeal as to even reason a (although painful) liquid is a frigging firearm? Bloody Ur'anus! Rant Complete...also got an old lady NFA'd, got the letter to prove it(apparently) I personally cannot attest to seeing it with my own Human eyes to personally confirm, but I have it on good authority, wrote a scorcher of a letter, apparently they came to her house, apologised and suggested she filed claims against the arresting officers Hahahahaha worst thing they did was keep picking on me when I'm from a family of lawyers(I agree most are t&@ts-including my family) I'm not being funny but when they realise the source of the letterheaded torpedo(I so love sending by recorded mail) I bet they @&£@ a brick!

Not sure if it was what you said that put them off or the letterhead you said it on.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: Old Fool Wipes Smiles Of DWP and A Credit Union.

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 pm

idmolcom wrote:I had occassion to tangle with the DWP for garnishing my Disability Benefits.

Very interested in what you're saying here but believe this should be a thread of its own....you have even posted it under a different title....thoughts ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: Old Fool Wipes Smiles Of DWP and A Credit Union.

Postby idmolcom » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:28 am

huntingross wrote:
idmolcom wrote:I had occassion to tangle with the DWP for garnishing my Disability Benefits.

Very interested in what you're saying here but believe this should be a thread of its own....you have even posted it under a different title....thoughts ?

Hi Hunting Ross,

Yeah I know that it was the wrong place.
Please put it where you see fit. As this
was my first post I did unwittingly
place it here. Soz

idmolcom
idmolcom

Previous

Return to Success Stories