Numerous successes?

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Numerous successes?

Postby ArturoDekko » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:55 am

I have just been going through some old paperwork and realised that in its own way, a lot of it was successful.

I was stopped and had my car stolen by the police for not having tax, MOT, insurance. I wrote a couple of Notices which they ignored, I did not bother going to court, I was charged and fined nearly £1,000. I wrote a Promissory Note, had it signed and stamped by a notary, £10 along with some other stuff. That was 9/10/2009 and I have heard nothing from them since. I have been stopped since and had another car stolen, £185 volvo estate, [am ignoring that one and have had no repercussions] and if they wanted to arrest me, surely they would have done so then? So, although I had no response to the PN, I have had no other response either for well over a year. seems like success to me. :grin:

I had about 25 various accounts, loans, credit cards, bank accounts in overdraft, utility bills [not too sure but in total prob. over £50,000 worth]. The only one that "got" me was the electric company that turned up with police and battering ram to gain entry and fit a meter [I had been "growing" and it was a very big bill, most of which was never paid and I am in another property now]. All the others never got any money and seemed to have stopped harassing me. Most had a range of Notices and AFV's. None were ever "finalised" as such but it seems I just wore them down. Debts were passed onto collection agencies that I just ignored as I had no contract with them. Only one took a charge on my property but that was repossessed by the mortgage company [yeah, that was not a success but none of the court cases bore any resemblance to lawful process. They wanted to chase me for the deficit of £25,000 but seem to have given up on that now] anyway. All in all, even with the house theft, I am prob. about £25,000 ahead.

After moving, the :police: found and were very interested in my very well appointed growing loft, minus the equipment but with plenty of old leaf lying around and nothing has happened. Several growing seasons before that, I had a fire in the bedroom caused by a glass ball on the window cill, the police came along and found 80 mature plants and a drying cupboard with about £50,000 of product ..., took 20 :police: 5 hrs. to clear the stuff out, shut the street down, diverted buses [they even left some nice bits lying around so I had enough to smoke for a while]. Got back from London to find the mess and a scribbled note saying they had found evidence that I MAY have been growing something illegal and would I phone then when I returned. I did and said I had to walk the dog first but would come on over to see them, they said, that's OK, you can come in tomorrow. I walked in to be arrested, was just questioned, told them it was for personal use :giggle: [I did point out that the doctor pills had almost turned me into a mass murderer as they had with others. Beware SSRI's] They had taken tools they claimed were for rigging the loft but I got them back, looked at the evidence list, there was NO plant mentioned. I asked why it was not on the list and he just shuffled his feet and ummed. There were a lot of really happy smiling :police: looking on. I was given a caution!!!

Have not signed electoral role, been threatened with fine but nothing more.

Parking ticket AFVed or was it RFCed? heard nothing from them for over a year. :grin:

I must admit I could not get a loan or a bank account but I do not want any of these anyway. :8-):

If I was to be faced with the same task again, in hindsight, I think I would thank them for providing the facility for me to raise credit on the value of my signature, give them another signature to the value of the work they had done, which was not a lot, point out that, unless they could provide evidence to the contrary, that they had never actually loaned me anything of value, never suffered loss or injury themselves, then ignore them.

My approach now is that if it is not signed for, they have not proof of receipt, I have no obligation to respond, so I just ignore and throw in the bin. :giggle:

So I have no proof of success as in something saying anyone agreed that I was in the right but I am still free and untroubled and living in abundance, i.e. I seem to have what I need when I need it, why should I need more?

Love and Light :love: :sun:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Re: Numerous successes?

Postby holy vehm » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:30 am

Sounds like success to me :clap:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby ArturoDekko » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:34 am

The hundreds of letter I wrote, the daily stress, the loss of house had left a negative view of those times but with a years hindsight, it was not so bad and the greatest value was the spiritual progress that resulted from the process. I cannot emphasise enough how important it is to find your own inner Sovereignty, so much more important than any paperwork. Finding Sovereignty is not a matter of looking for or doing something but of letting go of false assumptions and re-writing false beliefs. You only have to let go of the crap to be able to see the beauty. Letting go the shackles and realising you are so much greater than you ever thought you were is a wonderful thing. :love: :sun:

Cheers HV :shake:

ArturoDekko

Postby Chris247 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:06 pm

I Like this story :D

Much love man, you did well
Chris247

Postby enegiss » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 pm

nice post AD, liked this
Sovereignty is not a matter of looking for or doing something but of letting go of false assumptions and re-writing false beliefs.
so true. peace and light
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Cool. :sun:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby jonboy » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Sounds like a multitude of successes there :cheer:

If I knew that the Banksters were going to repossess my house I would destroy it before they could :cheer: But other than that you have given them nothing :yes:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Oshun » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey Arturo,

Numerous successes indeed. A heartwarming thread and one that I think will encourage all who appreciate the enduring love in our souls for Truth, Justice, Love, Compassion and peace.

Blessings to you both.

Peace

me :sun:
Oshun

Postby ArturoDekko » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Thanks guys :love:
I will add that I did get bailiffs from the mortgage company and the utilities but never from credit cards, loans, bank accounts, parking tickets or traffic "offences". Those that came, I asked if they carried a contract with my autograph on that obligated me to talk to them, which was of course "no" so I sent them on their way. There were some pestering phone calls and quickly learnt not to identify myself. Beware companies claiming to help you with your debts, they are just trying to fool you into admitting your identity.
:love: :sun:

ArturoDekko

Postby Stevor1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:47 pm

hi bit of a new comer here, i have just read your post and am very interested in your opinion. After reading it sounds to me as though you were never told off for what you had is this so.
if it is !HELP me please! i would really like to talk with you, what did you say when you were interviewed and how did it end.
My dilema is i am to be sentenced next week for a couple of plants, also a little bit of electricity (54 plants and £1000),
i have been looking to take the freeman approach now having discovered this law but is it too late.
please advise me thanks
Stevor1

Next

Return to Success Stories