The courts, TV licencing and a act of treason.

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: The courts, TV licencing and a act of treason.

Postby spudy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:25 pm

cheers all, you'll be first to know what happens :)

and cheers pete, got a clear head and will work on my feet armed with my mouth as useual ;) lol

once its over thou...i may just do that lol :peace:
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Postby spudy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:31 pm

time for a update...

got to court today, met the usher, gets called in(by chris as normal)..

tvl sat, three magistrates on the bench and the court clerk as normal..

walks to the bench(rather than the dock/witnessbox)..imidietlly told i'm in the wrong place..so i stated that would this not be were the plaintiff stands, i was told it would be but i am not the plaintiff, i then questioned how they came to this reasoning..to which i was told i o not have licence to stand the bench, so i moved one space back and stood in the solicitors placment area..again i was told i wasent allowed to stand there..so i said maam(lady magistrate leading), if i'm not allowed to stand the bench, and i'm not allowed to stand the counsel, then where would i stand...she couldent answer and tried to push on..

the clark started reading the proceedings but decided to add that i had made a not guilty plea, to which i said i object as i have made no plea the court did so and was told i would not reqonise the plea, the magistraight again decides that i need telling off, to which she gave me this wholy big speach about english law..i replyed i'm familier with the law maam, as i am currentlly studying to a LLB level, she sucked a lemon and then decided to tell me that if i didn't play by their rules i won't ever get it, i replied is that so maam..

a few mins later, the clark as finished his spech, and the defendent(tvl) althou asked if the plaintiff was ready, they stated no they wasent as they wasent aware of any of the remarks mentioned(a pure lie on their part), they then asked me if i was, i held up my evidence..

i was asked if i would like to speak, so i did, and then i was told to stop speaking as they didn't like the evidence i was reading from, they tried to say i was making a bigger matter out of a small incident, i stated maam, fruad and treason are not small incidents..i was told i am in contempt of court..

so i asked wether civil or criminal, was told criminal by the usher, so i asked of whom would be the injured party..i was then told to get out of their court, so i asked, your court maam..is this not a public court..i was again shouted at by her..

after a few more mins trying to get a word in edge ways over her rants and shouts, i told the court that i would like to know the courts positrion on the matter and if that position is in more than ajudication only then i will leave the court and request a new sitting..

i was again jumped at, but i had my defence ready for this i held up a copy of the queens oath of office, and asked if they would like me to read it aloud for all concerned..i was again told to leave the court..

i refused to leave untill i was either heard or granted a resit of the case under a different bench...so now i'm back on the 11th of august, however its now a criminal case(no longer a tv fine) but they state that they are inssisting that i be tried as a criminal for requesting justice.

not exactlly how expected today to go, but hay oh..can't be right all the time ;)

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

peace
spudy

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:03 pm

I am sorry it went this way again, m8 - but, what did we expect? If you win, then all hell will break loose, so they'll do thier level best to feck it up for you, won't they?

Needless to say, roll a five skinner and go down to your beach and chill, dude. Things will seem better after that.

You must be on to something, otherwise the Mag wouldn't shout and scream, so the more sore points you hit, the more you know you are doing the right thing. Inverse logic, but that's what rules here, isn't it?

Bloody well done for sticking to it and getting this far, fella - a lot would have fallen by now and I say it's a testament (sorry) to you, that you carry on doggedly.

Bloody good job, mate. You may not win every battle, but if you inflict enough damage each time, the enemy will not want to face you as often...... :wink:

Enjoy the beach, Chris :wink:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby spudy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:33 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:I am sorry it went this way again, m8 - but, what did we expect? If you win, then all hell will break loose, so they'll do thier level best to feck it up for you, won't they?

Needless to say, roll a five skinner and go down to your beach and chill, dude. Things will seem better after that.

You must be on to something, otherwise the Mag wouldn't shout and scream, so the more sore points you hit, the more you know you are doing the right thing. Inverse logic, but that's what rules here, isn't it?

Bloody well done for sticking to it and getting this far, fella - a lot would have fallen by now and I say it's a testament (sorry) to you, that you carry on doggedly.

Bloody good job, mate. You may not win every battle, but if you inflict enough damage each time, the enemy will not want to face you as often...... :wink:

Enjoy the beach, Chris :wink:

thanks pete, well as yer say can't win them all...and i am not looking at this as a fail, more as a experience gain..

as for being onto something, i agree as they really wanted me to stay quiet after i got into the start of my evidence reading...even the tvl representitive looked directlly across at me..

don't worry i'm in this for the full marathon mate..no matter what they attempt..and yes your right about them not wanting me back as often, well going by the new date they either need time to confere or collect themselfs for the fall..me however won't change my stance and will read from the same sheet i have done from day one.

will be enjoying the beach later mate, going to take a little of natures finest with me :wink:

heres a song, that was wrote for me(excuse the cartoon thou :giggle: )..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeNuISObVYk

won't back down- sam elliot

Well I won't back down
No I wont back down
You can s tand me up at the gates of hell
But I wont back down
Gonna stand my ground, wont be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draging me down
Gonna stand my ground, and I wont back down

Heeyyyy, baby
There aint no easy way out
Heeyyyy, I will stand my ground
And I wont back down

Well I know whats right
I got just one life
In a world that keeps on Pushin' me around
But i stand my ground, and i wont back down

Heeyyyy, baby
There aint no easy way out
Heeyyyy, I will stand my ground
And I wont back down
No I wont back down

peace
spudy

Postby wayland » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi spudy, bummer today dude but you must feel proud of yourself for sticking to it.
i think i can speak for all and say we are all proud of your efforts :cheer:
and baldy is right you have hit a nerve my friend, something i never thought they had,
oh sorry thats emotions isnt it :rotfl: .

yeh man do the beach thang with the 5 skinner

you won in my book :grin:

respect

paul

Edit_ Listen to the tom petty version of "wont back down" awesome
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Postby spudy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:52 pm

wayland wrote:Hi spudy, bummer today dude but you must feel proud of yourself for sticking to it.
i think i can speak for all and say we are all proud of your efforts :cheer:
and baldy is right you have hit a nerve my friend, something i never thought they had,
oh sorry thats emotions isnt it :rotfl: .

yeh man do the beach thang with the 5 skinner

you won in my book :grin:

respect

paul

i do mate, and thank you

dunno how many skins i will be taking, but i'm sure there will be more than five in the packet ;) lol

peace
spudy

Postby bilco » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Well done Spudy, I think you really rattled their cage. I'm sure it's getting a little scary but I'm sure your now being PM'd like mad with some good support, I'll say no more. :psst:
bilco

Postby spudy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 pm

bilco wrote:Well done Spudy, I think you really rattled their cage. I'm sure it's getting a little scary but I'm sure your now being PM'd like mad with some good support, I'll say no more. :psst:

i all ready know everyone is behind me with all their support, and always will..thank you

thank you all

peace
spudy

Postby Veronica » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Hey Spudy ... I'm not clear. When they told you to leave the Court, were the bastards going to proceed without you (in absentia) ... or were they going to withdraw the case? I don't understand.

Apart from that ... yes ... you did so well it almost hurts ... me.

(BTW: LOVED The "Contempt of Court" business ... can you BELIEVE they answered "Criminal"?????? They haven't the faintest fucking idea, have they????

It's "now a criminal case"???? WHO IS THE INJURED PARTY?????. If they have you back on the 11th August they must all be masochists!!!!)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby spudy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Veronica wrote:Hey Spudy ... I'm not clear. When they told you to leave the Court, were the bastards going to proceed without you (in absentia) ... or were they going to withdraw the case? I don't understand.

Apart from that ... yes ... you did so well it almost hurts ... me.

(BTW: LOVED The "Contempt of Court" business ... can you BELIEVE they answered "Criminal"?????? They haven't the faintest fucking idea, have they????)

if i had left the court under orders V i believe they would have nicked me let alone gave contempt lol

whats peaved me off is how they have set the next case up, i now have to defend, rather than the accuser i'm the accused, yet it was i who pointed out the two real crimes that had been commited..

ahh well as i said to my mate on the way home(thanks hawky btw), the harder they push the bigger the resticence they will find..

peace
spudy

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories