The courts, TV licencing and a act of treason.

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: The courts, TV licencing and a act of treason.

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Spudy m8 - it was, as I think Penn and Teller call it, "The old bait and switch" that did it. Get the sucker to believe he's getting one thing, just as you reach for it, you realise it has been changed for something nastier...

It won't happen again though - will it?

Cheer up,dude - as I said on the other thread, you have done immeasurable good for this movement and all of us. Thank you fella!
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Farmer » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Unless I am mistaken, this shows that Magistrates will differ in how they view the power they have. Clearly the whole hearing depends on which Magistrate heads the hearing. If this is the case then I believe what is happening is that the Magistrate takes it personally. The Magistrate sees it as a game of chess between the dependent and themselves rather than what is correct or not.

Also, as the prosecution made an offer and it was accepted, does that not mean that a binding contract was made. If that is so, I think it could be shown that the court lost jurisdiction as soon as the contract was formed. However, lets assume that the prosecution did not have the right to make the offer, so allowing you to be tricked, does that not mean that the prosecution was unlawfully or illegally impersonating someone else?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:26 pm

spudy wrote:

mr judge then turns to mr gibbs and asks outright, have you or have you not been inside this residence..no sir he replies..bang mr judge is furious..he calls the usher to remove the man from the witness box and to take him to the back untill he could be removed(purgery dosent bode well it seems)..

:

Are, or have charges being brought against this agent? he was clearly guilty of perjury and at the very least should loose his job for lying to try to get a conviction,
kevin

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Farmer wrote:Unless I am mistaken, this shows that Magistrates will differ in how they view the power they have. Clearly the whole hearing depends on which Magistrate heads the hearing. If this is the case then I believe what is happening is that the Magistrate takes it personally. The Magistrate sees it as a game of chess between the dependent and themselves rather than what is correct or not.
?

I dont think they feel they can let you win, as they know the system would collapse as soon as the word got out...and they know it would, they dont want to be responsible for that happening, I believe as the agent is guilty of perjury Spudy should of won the case, I think they'll bend as far as possible to keep the sytem running as it is
kevin

Postby griffo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Chin up mate, great showing. Feel proud of what you have achieved,
Next time.

Griffo :peace:
griffo

Postby spudy » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 pm

rather late reply here..but theres a few who have asked what happened to mr Gibbs of tvl..

i was invited to appere as a witness against Mr Gibbs for perjury(i assume it was cos i brought him to the courts attention)..

the date was roughtly several months later(during the time i vanished from public view, more on that later if anyones interested in fear and survivle storys)..

i appered at leeds magistraights on the date noted but was never called into court, the usher later told me that my evidence was unrequired as mr gibbs had pleaded guilty to the charge..

i asked about sentencing past, he said non as been passed as the case as been passed over to crown for deliberation..

i contacted the crown, but was told that i wouldent be required, i then asked if i could still have the court date to be present, he said it wouldent be possible as the case was being delt in absence as the party was not required unless a custodial sentence was to be passed(in other words he wasent going to prison)..

all attempts to find out what happened to mr gibbs since then met with white wash and brick work..

althou tvl when asked if tvl agent Mr gibbs based in the yorkshire and districts office was avalible to speak with they stated no such person is listed as working for them...

so he was either fired or they was lieing..hopefully the first one :)
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Postby holy vehm » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Interesting turn of events spudy
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Previous

Return to Success Stories