The courts, TV licencing and a act of treason.

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: The courts, TV licencing and a act of treason.

Postby Farmer » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:37 pm

I am reading this thread for the first time. I have to say my jaw dropped reading it. It seems incredible how this case has been completely turned around from the opinions of to judges (or where they magistrates). I am also quite amazed that you have a new magistrate each time.

From what I have been studying over the last few years about what happens in the US, the most successful people/lawyers have been those that force judges and the prosecution to obey their own rules which they break as a matter of course. This is so successful that they even win in the corrupt family courts. Maybe it is worthwhile learning the rules of how they must act and what procedures must be followed. Clearly, something is not right here.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby griffo » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:06 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Just caught up with your story, you got some balls ,I give ya that.
Think I would have got tongue tied ,gone sweaty, then passed out our court room floor. :grin:

Really hoping all goes well,cant wait to see what shit they come up with now.Sounds to me like they don't know what there going to do next.

Just wanted to let you know GOOD LUCK.

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Griffo :peace:
griffo

Postby griffo » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi mate.
Cant you write to the court giving them a notice stating that you want to know the charges brought against you in 7 days or you will consider them void.
You can try a case that is criminal at a court defacto , so demand, if they think they have a case, you demand a court tried by your peers,ie Freeman, in a court dejure which is you right.
Magistrates are not the best when it comes to knowing the Law. There still on a need to know level in the big whole scale of things. :puzz:
Clerk of the court is the one who will know more.

Just trying to think of a few ideas.
all the best
griffo

Postby spudy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:29 pm

griffo wrote:Hi mate.
Cant you write to the court giving them a notice stating that you want to know the charges brought against you in 7 days or you will consider them void.
You can try a case that is criminal at a court defacto , so demand, if they think they have a case, you demand a court tried by your peers,ie Freeman, in a court dejure which is you right.
Magistrates are not the best when it comes to knowing the Law. There still on a need to know level in the big whole scale of things. :puzz:
Clerk of the court is the one who will know more.

Just trying to think of a few ideas.
all the best

cheers for the input, all is welcome..

i havent bothered to ask them for charges as i was never arrested..

i am however in on the 14th of this month as tvl have asked the court for a date change, so i will be there at the request to give argument..

will update after then ;)
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Postby Jono » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:08 am

Hello, just seen this thread couple of q's

Whats the court phone number , case numbers any old ones? or new? I would like to find out from the court, what the charges are and if it is a "public court"

Under my duty & claim of right " In the interests of the administration of justice" . As any of us can make inquiries / must uphold !

Idea's counter claim for violation of right to fair trial? Or counter claim on another technical when more info is known of any charges etc.

I mean if they are not disclosing what charges are, then what about the Fraud Act 2006, duty to disclose information when asked of those who have a duty to disclose it, which may result in exposing or actual harm or loss to another for failure, including omission, to disclose information ?

I also want to know from the court, what law or legislation states where people are to sit in court, i wonder if that comes under common law as in customs of the people, which is a bastard of a twist !? Or if it is defined in statute somewhere ?

cheers Jono,

Oh also spudy, dont forget Albert Burgess and his case of treason he is reporting, I cant get out of my mind , or it keeps surfacing, that a "lawful excuse" for not paying anything to aid this government, would be found in his case for treason. And under the 1848 treason & felony Act it is an offence to carry out any overt deed as accessories before or after the fact. We are all today , in the AFTER THE FACT category are we not ? And I would of thought , If one knows of Alberts evidence,and the treason, and you can download it, then Paying cash to any government agency is an overt deed which directly/ indirectly supports and FUNDS treason. And as lawful individuals we cannot not only fund it, but have to ensure the criminals are stopped.

AND, I'm sure Albert Would love to get in court , him being a former Policeman, and present all his supporting evidence maybe ?

Plus evidence of your own treason case. But Albert has hundreds of documents ? So another idea ? Have you watched his case for treason? I assume you have mate..... but seems like the mother of all can of worms waiting to be popped.
Jono

Postby 1965freeman » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:27 am

Hi Spudy
well done!
The request by Jono for case details is a really good idea. IF all these court proceedings are a MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD (which I assume they should be, given it was a public court) What would happen if 10, 20, 30 or more people (from this site) rang/wrote in to request transcripts/recordings/documentation of the proceedings thus far (including names of all magistrates/clerks present), on the basis that, as 'concerned citizens' we fear that a miscarriage of justice had taken place?
The reason they think they can get away with this crap is that they are fairly sure it will remain 'hidden' and not exposed to a wider audience.
If we let them know that, in fact, there were a LOT of people VERY INTERESTED in this case, they may just re-read their own 'rule-book' a little more closely, and avoid trying to 'rail-road' you at any future hearings...
Keep on keepin' on.
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby spudy » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:58 pm

Jono wrote:Hello, just seen this thread couple of q's

Whats the court phone number , case numbers any old ones? or new? I would like to find out from the court, what the charges are and if it is a "public court"

Under my duty & claim of right " In the interests of the administration of justice" . As any of us can make inquiries / must uphold !

Idea's counter claim for violation of right to fair trial? Or counter claim on another technical when more info is known of any charges etc.

I mean if they are not disclosing what charges are, then what about the Fraud Act 2006, duty to disclose information when asked of those who have a duty to disclose it, which may result in exposing or actual harm or loss to another for failure, including omission, to disclose information ?

I also want to know from the court, what law or legislation states where people are to sit in court, i wonder if that comes under common law as in customs of the people, which is a bastard of a twist !? Or if it is defined in statute somewhere ?

cheers Jono,

Oh also spudy, dont forget Albert Burgess and his case of treason he is reporting, I cant get out of my mind , or it keeps surfacing, that a "lawful excuse" for not paying anything to aid this government, would be found in his case for treason. And under the 1848 treason & felony Act it is an offence to carry out any overt deed as accessories before or after the fact. We are all today , in the AFTER THE FACT category are we not ? And I would of thought , If one knows of Alberts evidence,and the treason, and you can download it, then Paying cash to any government agency is an overt deed which directly/ indirectly supports and FUNDS treason. And as lawful individuals we cannot not only fund it, but have to ensure the criminals are stopped.

AND, I'm sure Albert Would love to get in court , him being a former Policeman, and present all his supporting evidence maybe ?

Plus evidence of your own treason case. But Albert has hundreds of documents ? So another idea ? Have you watched his case for treason? I assume you have mate..... but seems like the mother of all can of worms waiting to be popped.

thats a brillient idea, the court is leeds magistraights..number i will have to find out and post, as well as case numbers..

as for albert, its his evidence i have, however i would love for albert to make a special apperence to present evidence for the case ;)

1965freeman wrote:Hi Spudy
well done!
The request by Jono for case details is a really good idea. IF all these court proceedings are a MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD (which I assume they should be, given it was a public court) What would happen if 10, 20, 30 or more people (from this site) rang/wrote in to request transcripts/recordings/documentation of the proceedings thus far (including names of all magistrates/clerks present), on the basis that, as 'concerned citizens' we fear that a miscarriage of justice had taken place?
The reason they think they can get away with this crap is that they are fairly sure it will remain 'hidden' and not exposed to a wider audience.
If we let them know that, in fact, there were a LOT of people VERY INTERESTED in this case, they may just re-read their own 'rule-book' a little more closely, and avoid trying to 'rail-road' you at any future hearings...
Keep on keepin' on.

yeh i could see that would make them very happy lol :D

will get the details asap :)

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

peace
spudy

Postby spudy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:03 pm

sorry guys and gals, my mind as been all over the place for the last month...too much going on not enough spud to cover it all..

my eldest daughter(i have five kids two girls three boys :) ).. as just done her end of year testing and interviews with education welfare, as she is home educated, rather pleased at what was said tbh so i will share a little here, she is currentlly two levels higher than her imidiete peers would be studying..when asked why she was doing work for a 14/15 yr old at 12 i replied as she as finished the ks3 work, and so as she was not just going to sit there doing nothing for the remainder of the year, we started on the next level work..

as expected the agent sent to test was dubious..so she set the tests and then for good measure threw in a handfull of random questions from the higher level work..to which my daughter finished up easily and asked her if she wanted her to do anymore for her..the woman then decided to take her work books have a read through and then randomly ask questions..9/10 answered with hardly a beat missed..dad was proud..i was i tell you :D

so now they have decided they don't need to check up before each holiday in the school year, and have decided to call only at test times.. :D

anyway..back to the post at hand...

update,

the 11th will not be happening...

i recived a letter from TVL, stating that they would be unable to make the 11th date for some reason or another(lack of employee apperence) and that they had contacted leeds magistraights court to have the date changed to the 28th of aug instead..

i then recived a letter from the court stating they had recived this from TVL, and that there would be a hearing on the 14th(two days ago) about it and that i didn't have to appere as this would just be a routin date change request..

well i never miss a oppertunity to add some court time to my uni log, so off i went suit n tie on, to sit in the viewing area for the day..the case was never brought up the whole time(usher backed this when questioned)..so what happened to their date change..i was there the court knew this, but nothing..

ahh well i guess i will have to wait for the paperwork to arrive announcing the new date(28th~)..

will update when i have more information...

peace spud

peace
spudy

Postby spudy » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:10 pm

the end as come and heres the last hearing.

new date came as 25th, as the 28th was not convinient for the court.

get's to the court for 9.45(ok they said 9.30 but we know better) speaks with the usher as you do..five mins later chris can you come in now please..ok thanks

walks in, usher shows me to the bench..yes you see right the bench(prosicution/defence lawyers bench, i was shocked myself).. i looks up and see's not only the bitch from the last hearing but the magistraight who i met in the second hearing(the bloke who liked me)..now i'm thinking fast..what can happen i thinks..

the court introduces itself ask me to do same, the court states the previous notes the male magistraight looks a little puzzeled while the bitch looks daggers(if they could kill it wouldent have been a fine she gave)..proceedings start and go as expected to start with..

i am told by my friendly judge that i will get a chance to give my full evidence as the case had been given a two hour slot..2 hours i only need ten the bitch is thinking honist you could read the pure hate she had for me, bit tense tbh)..

prosicution gets up and reads the statement, mr judge says yes i agree with you christopher..i said sir ?, he says you told me you dissagreed with this statement and anyone who heard it would agree, well i agree, prosicution says sir, but its signed and i have the agent here today(what they found the lieing little bastid, wow i think)..

he comes in and introduce's himself as mr gibb's a agent for tvl(didnt even say its full name shame on you)..mr judge says please take the witness stand, and he gives his oath on the bible..right mr giibs can you give your statement to the court...yes sir he replies..and he starts..

i called to the residence of MR ".........", i objected,my reason to the court for my objection is that i am a freeman on the land, i owe no servitude nor have i been granted a title therefore there is no MR in my name.. mr judge states to mr gibbs not to refere to me as MR however to continue...

mr gibbs looks a little lost now, erm i went to 73 " " on the date of the 8th of june, court says wasent the date the 11th of june as this is the date to the statement..erm yes yes sorry..as i say i came to ermm christophers residence on the 11th of june 2008 as i had a note to do so on my job sheet for no licence attendence, when i arrive i spoke to mr, ermm christopher, who said he did not have a tv licence and that he did have a set in the house which was operational without said licence, i then notifide him it was a offence to do so under the 2003 telecomunications act and that i would be making statement of this and submiting it to the courts, he gave no reply..

i then asked ermm christopher if i could inspect the set, he allowed me in and the set was on nick toons i believe i switched the satilite reciver to bbc2 and it was also showing so i informed him that it would be added to the statement as evidence, he again gave no reply..

i then issued him with a copy of this and left..

do you have your notes with you mr gibbs, mr judge asks, yes sir i do he replies..could you read these for the court also..mr gibbs looks to his prosicution agent sat up front she nods..after i left the residence i used my note here to finish up my report, can you read them for us, yes sir, he continues, the tv set is a sanyo, the dvd was samsung, the satilite reciver unit was pace or freeviewsky.

mr judge says is that all he says sir except for what you have allready heard, he asks hime to read them regardless..

ermm, starts reading again few slight inconsistencys but not many..

ok mr judge says, christopher would you like to ask him any questions.(fook me me legs wobbled)..i replies yes sir i would..

mr gibb's when you visited my residence how did i introduce myself ?

erm you didn't i asked if you was MR ".........." and you replied yes who are you..

i said sir as you know and as does many others here know i do not except a title from the good people behind the bench, there fore do you believe i would answer this man so quickly as stated..bit of mummering goes on..mr judge says do you wish to ask any more questions i said yes sir if i may, he replies christopher please ask him as many as you believe relivent however please phrase as a question rather than as a statement..i said i would try to..

i then asked him to again name the electricle goods he had seen, sanyo telly(correct but you can see that from window), samsung dvd(strange its also sanyo) and a sky or sky freeview box..i then said to the court sir my dvd is also sanyo, and if mr gibbs had used my box to check the channels he would have known it is virgin media cable tv, not satilite or freeview..

mr gibbs i again asked, on your entery to my property could you please tell me what you encountered in my property..he says what you want me to do name your furniture..i said no, however if you had been in my property you would have had to produce me a warrent just to gain access, as do the police so you would have encountered three english bull mastiff's, i do think you would remeber these..ermm i remember hearing the dogs he said(my dogs have full run, wether we are in or out, comes from living on a bad area, keeps the shit out)..so i again stated you would have done more than hear them as they was in the living room at the time..

mr judge then turns to mr gibbs and asks outright, have you or have you not been inside this residence..no sir he replies..bang mr judge is furious..he calls the usher to remove the man from the witness box and to take him to the back untill he could be removed(purgery dosent bode well it seems)..

mr judge then asks me if i would like to say anything before they take a moment, i said yes sir may i again read you my lawfull excuse and have this recorded, he says yes, bitch starts moaning but mr judge turns and tells her that he is prociding this case and that her input is accepted but he is basicly in charge..

i decides to use the 1689 bill of rights and treason in my favor..so far so good, he's nodding prosicution looks ill, and bitch is red faced but quiet oh and the jolly african woman who was in the place as crowns advacate was smiling intensly at me..i felt rather good right then.

the treason is attempted to be swept by the prosicution, and states that i'm making something small into something big, well i thought treason was a big no no..ahh well..

1689 bill of rights she starts on so i make the points about the adverts the databases and the promise of a fine for doing so..she says it dosent work like that as the communications act is a set charge(can't remember the word used but pete does lol) so i state that a act can not appeal law wether by repeal or impliead repeal, she says it isent but the 1689 bill of rights dosent cover this offence, and why would that be i asked(i had allready give the paralegal for the court copys of the bill)..she say's because we don't promise you a fine, i replied yes you do its clear here in this letter, holding it up, she says no it says may, i says which acording to archibolds fifth and blacks 8th is senomynous with must..no its not she says, i says, i am sure the court will lend you there copy if you ask(the para had it out on the bench looking up what i had just shown them.)..

she goes quite for a second before she says, i have just read our copy of the court notes and the letter here states may result and may end up in court, i again says must and, i don't get to finish the sentence she says no we cant force you we need consent, i look at her i am a bit shocked at what i heard..

then mr judge starts to say in that case unless theres anything further we should, but the prosicution cuts him off..sir we would like to offer christopher all charges, fines and evidence dropped if he will accept to take a payment application with him today and that way he can then consider wether he wants to take the licence..mr judge looks over and says thats a good offer i would consider it, i replied yes sir i agree that is a good offer and will accept..

BANG YOU FUCKING IDIOT.. i fell into the trap, prosicution jumps up and says sir, if mr "........"(basterd) is willing to accept the application, i therefore believe his excuse to also not be acceptible, would you not too sir..

he looks at me looks at her, the bitch is smiling, the prosicution bitch is smiling, the crowns advacate however looked a little disspointed..they leave and come back..guilty..

prosicution jumps up again(smarmy little bitch) and states that the court take into account the amount of time wasted and therefore i should be fined in full and given costs of 590 pounds..my arse hit the floor, however mr judge looks at her and says no we will deliberate his fine and costs however we have taken note of your suggestion..

they go back out, usher gives me a glass of water and says here you go..they come back..fine 100 pounds, costs 100 pounds and 15 pounds for some criminal fund(hope i get a share now i have been found guilty lol)..

i walked out a bit low as i saw it as a huge fail for me..the fine i wasent fussed at, however to let myself walk into that blind was idiotic..

and baldy mate, i have made the bit large for you as requested mate :wink:

peace
spudy

Postby Redpill » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Chin up dude!

Thats an incredible story and I waned to thank you for sharing it. I nearly fell of my chair when I read your last post, bastards!. It is a shame things turned out this way, but if I'd made it half as far as you I'd be feeling very proud of myself right now.

Any idea what happened/will happen to that Mr Gibbs shitbird?

Thanks for the inspiration.

RP
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
Krishnamurti
Redpill

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories