The courts, TV licencing and a act of treason.

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: The courts, TV licencing and a act of treason.

Postby Veronica » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:01 pm

I think, with all due respect to what Spudy has/is doing, this seems to me ... as I have said ... it is pointless attempting to play be their rules.

When you walk into court, you walk onto a ship. The Captain of a ship makes ALL the rules. He can marry you ... he can pass a death sentence on you.

I realise that Spudy is trying to do this for everyone, but he is up against THE ENTIRE MACHINE. They will do ANYTHING to keep the lid on this. ANYTHING. Lie, cheat, anything.

When it all comes down to it, I have to say "Claim Common Law jurisdiction to the tart OUTSIDE the Court". Do it BEFORE the data of the Hearing. Confuse her & her Managers. Quite probably get the case withdrawn. YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THEIR JURISDICTION.

When enough people do that, and the word has got around ... THEY'VE LOST. They are up a Gum Tree without a paddle.

Spudy is going for "the quick solution". I don't think there are any "quick solutions".
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Veronica wrote:Spudy is going for "the quick solution". I don't think there are any "quick solutions".

I agree when you are discussing thier system, as it's all based on controversy creating the need for arbitration (as a service) and money driven and oriented.

Remove the controversy = remove thier courts and system.

This is not to detract from the amazing work that you're doing for US, spudy, m8 - you're definatley getting them rattled, that much is obvious. I do wonder how it changed from you as plaintiff/them defending to the complete opposite, given the absence of any charges whatsoever! This is very rum indeed and a certain indicator of sensitivity.

Don't like it when a prepared upstart comes in and wipes the floor with them do they? - fecking effite, snobby, elitist shagmullers! (dunno - just made it up)
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby spudy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Veronica wrote:I think, with all due respect to what Spudy has/is doing, this seems to me ... as I have said ... it is pointless attempting to play be their rules.

When you walk into court, you walk onto a ship. The Captain of a ship makes ALL the rules. He can marry you ... he can pass a death sentence on you.

I realise that Spudy is trying to do this for everyone, but he is up against THE ENTIRE MACHINE. They will do ANYTHING to keep the lid on this. ANYTHING. Lie, cheat, anything.

When it all comes down to it, I have to say "Claim Common Law jurisdiction to the tart OUTSIDE the Court". Do it BEFORE the data of the Hearing. Confuse her & her Managers. Quite probably get the case withdrawn. YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THEIR JURISDICTION.

When enough people do that, and the word has got around ... THEY'VE LOST. They are up a Gum Tree without a paddle.

Spudy is going for "the quick solution". I don't think there are any "quick solutions".

i agree with you V, except maybe the quick solution bit, but then again maybe it is...

its the anything bit that worrys me, shouting i can handel, fines and prison threats i can handel..but personal safty and the care of my loved ones should personal safty come into issue..then i don't know if i could handel them.

its not the enemy i see i worry for its the enemy unkown.

i however won't be pushed back and will continue..allready plans being laid for having local papers aware of the case and evidence..as well as past hearings before the next case if i have to i will buy advertising space in the fucking paper and put some bollocks add with the cases displayed in bubbles(they would proberlly never relise my intention, just be intereted in the advert fee's lol)..

got a lot of thinking and stratergising..this is a peaceful war after all :wink:
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Postby spudy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:28 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:
Veronica wrote:Spudy is going for "the quick solution". I don't think there are any "quick solutions".

I agree when you are discussing thier system, as it's all based on controversy creating the need for arbitration (as a service) and money driven and oriented.

Remove the controversy = remove thier courts and system.

This is not to detract from the amazing work that you're doing for US, spudy, m8 - you're definatley getting them rattled, that much is obvious. I do wonder how it changed from you as plaintiff/them defending to the complete opposite, given the absence of any charges whatsoever! This is very rum indeed and a certain indicator of sensitivity.

Don't like it when a prepared upstart comes in and wipes the floor with them do they? - fecking effite, snobby, elitist shagmullers! (dunno - just made it up)

no i agree with you pete mate, which is also what i told catnap, you can't take their badge and then play against them, and if you don't take their badge then they will not let you play or change the rules as they see fit...

problem is now my piece is on the board, i have to play the game untill the last roll of the dice, otherwise they win and get to take all my game rewards from me as the rules say so..

so i have full intentions of finishing this game, wether i win or lose i will be still stood defient till the very last.

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

peace
spudy

Postby Veronica » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:32 pm

spudy wrote:i agree with you V, except maybe the quick solution bit, but then again maybe it is...

Well ... what else it is Spud? You are acting on behalf of every TV Viewer in the United Kingdom.

The way I see it is that, when no-one else in the entire United Kingdom is paying the TV Licence ... even Hooplescat will stop paying.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby spudy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Veronica wrote:
spudy wrote:i agree with you V, except maybe the quick solution bit, but then again maybe it is...

Well ... what else it is Spud? You are acting on behalf of every TV Viewer in the United Kingdom.

The way I see it is that, when no-one else in the entire United Kingdom is paying the TV Licence ... even Hooplescat will stop paying.

right, to start with, i took this up due to them fining me before conviction..even with lawful excuse given..

i at the time didn't even know what the fine was for i just recived the fine notice, so took it apon myself to find out what i was being fined for..

the first judge i had a rather hard battle of will's with, but gained his support and he then revoked the fine and record against me, agreeing after hearing the statement, that he also didn't believe the man in the statement was the man speaking to him..this gave him grounds to reopen the case for me to make defence in..

this was the 3rd of april 2009, reopened case for the 28th of april..

i walked into this new hearing, to which again i was asked if i was defendent, i stated no i am here to question the acts of tvl, also known as consigma ..

they then gave me the floor to read my statement and questions to the court, the court agreed these were indeed serious alagations and that i had a full right to request a hearing for them..they then asked the tvl rep if they had the statement i mention, they replyed they hadent, when asked why they replied they were unaware as to why..i was then granted a date for my evidence to be heard and also for them to be ready with theirs..thats the 9th of june hearing..

as i said it was all going to key(cept maybe being told off for standing the bench but hay oh)..untill i was granted the floor again..this is when the bench turned into what could be called a nursery school meeting..i have never heard fully grown adults remark in such ways in my life, and i live in gipton leeds(google it)..

i couldent argue with reason as they gave no reason..it was a case of listen remark and point out..and when it got to this stage i knew it wasent getting sorted and would be passed over again..

my belife is they will keep bouncing it as long as they bloody can, or refuse point blank to hear it..this then requires me to either walk away or take the battle to a higher level..

i don't watch telivision, havent since i was 14, i don't care about tv in the slightest, my argument started when i was read a statement that made me sound like every other smack totting, joyrider breeding arse or arseette from my estate..and that riled me thats why i took them on as this is exactlly the way most people look at me, and i have spent too many years and too much of my life making something of myself to allow them to errode it.

peace
spudy

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Spudy wrote: ..this is a peaceful war after all

Is this the same as a virginal fuck?

Good try though Spudy, mate! Now if I'm correct in my thinking, if you've been charged as a criminal, should they not have arrested you first, then bailed you to appear at a later date?

Mind you. I'm looking forward to finding out 'who makes the complaint, where is the first hand witness statement & who is the injured party'!!!!

I think they may be trying to wear you down Spudy. Oh the fools!!!!!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby spudy » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:38 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Spudy wrote: ..this is a peaceful war after all

Is this the same as a virginal fuck?

Good try though Spudy, mate! Now if I'm correct in my thinking, if you've been charged as a criminal, should they not have arrested you first, then bailed you to appear at a later date?

Mind you. I'm looking forward to finding out 'who makes the complaint, where is the first hand witness statement & who is the injured party'!!!!

I think they may be trying to wear you down Spudy. Oh the fools!!!!!

so am i mate ;)

and i agree, can only say it won't work!

as for the peacefull war..erm i was aiming for ironic, yet only hitting padantic ;)

peace
spudy

Postby spudy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

first of all let me apologise for only brifing the forum alate..time and tide as they say..

right, i have recived two letters in the last couple of days..

one from consigma(tvl), stating they can't make the date on the 11th as the employee isent avalible and that they have wrote to the court for a further ajurnment to the 24th of august...

second from leeds magistraights, telling me the same except i can appere on the 14th of july to give argument as to the ajurnment decision..

so guys heres the big Q..

do i walk in on the 14th and make argument that they have so far not been ready for any of the hearings that they have been notifide of and appered prio to..

if i don't appere then they will be granted the redate, if i do appere then it could go anyway i supose..

i don't want to miss this date thou so will be attending on the date and time given.

peace
spudy

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi Spudy;
Go to court on the 14th and claim the expenses and ask why they have'nt issued a warrant for the arrest of the Consigna Rep for perjury.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories