The courts, TV licencing and a act of treason.

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

The courts, TV licencing and a act of treason.

Postby spudy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:22 pm

this post is going to be made up of a couple of copy pastes and then keep updated as and when i have any information to add..

bit of a long story so will try shorten best i can..

had a vist by the tv man, told him i wouldent pay due to treason, gave him evidence to the fact, he then passed me some paperwork, which required a signatutre(or so i was told as at that time i didnt know about the contracting)..and he fooked off on his way..

that was last june..

last monday i received a notification of fine...not summons a 250 pound fine, so i contacted the courts who told me its origin..

on the friday of last week i walked in to the courts and went to the bail office, requested to see the court to sort it out, they did(but made me wait till last)..

i went in, got spoke to like a idiot, by the end i had the fine squashed and removed, the case reheard, which the courts at first refused to do untill i stated that the witness account was falsifide, was asked what makes me say this, so i asked for the clerk to read the statment, then asked the judge if the man speaking to him now and the man noted to be speaking in the statment to be one and the same..the witness report made me sound like your avarage gorilla grunting yes's no's and errs i don't know...i then also said and why i would be watching a childrens program called nickleodeon..from how i spoke and acted in the court ..he had no reason to believe the statment handed in..

so now i am taking them to court, to ask why they falsifide a witness statment, also why, they used deception to aquire the signature needed on the statment, and then i will give the court my origonal statment, plus a full print out from the cd...should be fun

i don't normally act tit for tat, but i won't be bullied by no one in society, no matter who or what they may believe they are
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Re: The courts, TV licencing and a act of treason.

Postby spudy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 pm

(this was in reply to the balding one)

Ta BBD mate

as for shame and damages due to stress...never thought about that lol

i have a one track mind...if i am studying for something or learning a new trade or even in this direction, taking on the man..then i throw myself at what ever it is i try...so TV licencing are in for a shock lolol

just a quick list of what i have so far put together..

request for origonal paperwork submitted by Tv licening, they also was given 14 days, failure will result in a notification to the courts on their reluctence, which may place further costs against them if found at fault.

the complete albert burgess A Case for Treason cd printout in triplicate(punched top right corner with a document tie and red ribbon tie) triplicate as that is required one for the courts record, one for the defendent, and one for the plaintiff...

a cover letter i got from here(wether its submissible i don't know but its added)..

my origonal statment typed and printed again in triplicate..

a copy of my Curriculem Vitae(this show's not only my school grades, but also univeritys studied at and what was achived, as well as all places i have worked including position and qualifications gained through these trades)..this and the suit(yuk) may help disprove the orig witness statment also..or at least i hope it helps lolol..

i may, just for the giggle take a few of my law study books with me...thou this may also make me look a little out of my league(which tbh i may well fooking be :s lol)..oh and before you ask, no i'm not a lawyer, but am studiening in a O.U LLB, but i'm in half mind wether its worth finishing as i can't even abide to the universitys request(sign here to state) that i wouldent, aid, represent, or advocate in any manner the information or studys i may have access to or use duering the course)...its not because i have loose lips(old navel term)..but becuase i prefere to help people, than charge them.....or in the case of 99% of lawyers/solicitors..charge and then do fook all cept chat to yer mates in court in a languige that makes the sh!t scared human sat there watching think its actually for them and to help...there as bad as the bwankers...

oops, got rambling..have fun

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

peace
spudy

Postby spudy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:25 pm

just recieved another Notice of Fine and collection order

offences and penalties

(new date) 10th of march 2009 offences and impositions 1/Use a television set without licence

fine amount 175.00
costs 15
costs 60
total 250

time to pay: the total amount on or before 24 march 2009

the court as made a collection order to collect the sum due.

well thats mighty strange..same case number...different dates to the first, and i'm sure last friday was after the date given ? being it was friday the 3rd of april 2009

won't bother replying to this one...think i will just take it in with me on the 28th and ask why i was not honered what the court granted on last hearing.

peace
spudy

Postby spudy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:26 pm

mmmm this isent directly related, but i may add it to my notes i will be reading from..

law of contracts..contract law your understanding..

this clip is from the above book..

apperence of consent..

Blackburn J in Smith v Hughes(1871)-

"if, whatever a man's real intentions may be, he so conducts himself that a reasonable man would believe he was assenting to the terms proposed by the other party and that other party upon that belief enters into the contract with him, the man thus conducting himself would be equally bound as if he had intended to agree to the other party's terms"

Forming a Contract

Underpinning all contracts there are four main principles:

1) A contract is an agreement between parties to that contract - one person makes an offer and the other accepts that offer

2) Both parties have an intention to be legally bound by the agreement - this is usually known as an intention to create legal relations

3) Parties to the agreement need to be absaloutly clear as to the terms of the agreement - this is the main area of contention with contracts, as we will see later

4) There must be consideration provided by each of the paries to the contract - this means that one person promises to give or deliver and the other promises to pay. the offer and the payment - either monetary or in kind - is the consideration.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

now seeing as i don't agree with what they provide, i have no reason to pay, as they are not keeping up there end of the contract..not to mention going against the crown and country i devote alligence to.

and again, since he intentionally defrauded me to get me to except his contract, his contract holds no bounds apon my person.

they should never have gave me access to the law libary lololol althou it is still very much curbbed as to what i am allowed to remove

peace
spudy

Postby spudy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:26 pm

anyway time for a update..

went to court today, enters..imiditly asked if it was a default, replied no i have requested this case..that threw them lol

refused to step in the witness box, gave name current residence..then i read out my questions to the court as a whole..

the judge asked me to repete so i did..

i Chris of the family harrison currentlly residing at(address- no post code) and have appered today to question the underhand methods used by the tv licencing agent, who has falseifide a witness statment and handed this in as my words, when sir they are not..

i was asked do i have a tv licence, i replyed no sir i do not and would not, i then stated i do however sir have lawfull excuse as to why i will not..

he said ok, let us here the evidence from tv licencing..the woman stood up, and she says..i am sorry your honer i seem to have missplaced his paperwork..

the judge asked how this was the case, she replied i am sorry sir i am unaware as to how..

he looked at me, i held up my paperwork and said sir i have copys of the paperwork all baring the witness statment which i have heard only once on the 3rd of april and i refused to accept it was mine then also..

the judge then said in that case we will remove the fine and dismiss the case in your favor..

i replied, sir there is no fine of which you mention, the judge of the previous case, granted me that then sir after i quoted the 1689 bill of rights, article 12(That all grants or promisis of fines or forfiture of perticuler persons before conviction are illegal and void.), i am here to find out why they believe they can falsifie statments and not be held to account when questioned..

he agreed that is a serious aligation, and ordered them to be ready for the 9th of june, and if not then they will be held accountible under my aligation and would then owe duty to me(fine, costs and damages)..

i was then asked if this date and time would be acciptible to me, and i agreed it would..he then said ok then the case is ajourned this final time to again allow tv licencing to be ready...he didn't seem happy about that

so i'm back in on the 9th of june, will take all the stuff i had today, plus now the paperwork from this hearing also..

and the whole time i have stayed in honer, from the day i recived the notice of fine onwards..tv licencing however have now failed to be ready, failed to respond to me, and failed to produce the evidence they laid claim against my person..

ahh well, it was more court room experience to add to my uni diary

peace
spudy

Postby spudy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:28 pm

i have missed out the replys to these posts, so please beaware that some parts are in reply and may be nonsensical and need you to work out around this fact..

however its the main posts and my experiences, any questions just ask..

peace spud

peace
spudy

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:13 pm

I'm curious Spudy, as to why you let them adjourn the case when they offered to dismiss in your favour. As far as I can see you've given tv Licensing another chance to screw you. Watch your back mate. I would'nt trust these people as far as I colud spit a rat !
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Veronica » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Perhaps I shouldn't butt in here, but (as I read it) the fine Spudy received isn't valid because the TV Licencing Bar Stewards falsified the evidence in a grossly underhand manner.

As I read it, Spudy is attempting to make them pay for behaving like that. If the case was dismissed at the point offered, then they would just lose ... but be free to carry on shitting on everyone else.

Is that it, Spudy? This way you stand to come out making a profit? And also to highlight the Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation's treason?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby mOz » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Well done Spudy!

A brave thing to do, and your showing them up for the lying corrupt bastards they are!

NICE ONE SPUDY :clap: :clap: :clap:
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby spudy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 pm

MikeThomas wrote:I'm curious Spudy, as to why you let them adjourn the case when they offered to dismiss in your favour. As far as I can see you've given tv Licensing another chance to screw you. Watch your back mate. I would'nt trust these people as far as I colud spit a rat !

I had the fine squashed in the first case dated the 3rd of april, so there was no fine to pay or dissmiss..

Veronica wrote:Perhaps I shouldn't butt in here, but (as I read it) the fine Spudy received isn't valid because the TV Licencing Bar Stewards falsified the evidence in a grossly underhand manner.

As I read it, Spudy is attempting to make them pay for behaving like that. If the case was dismissed at the point offered, then they would just lose ... but be free to carry on shitting on everyone else.

Is that it, Spudy? This way you stand to come out making a profit? And also to highlight the Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation's treason?

you read it quite right V, My intention is not to get rid of a fine and walk away for it to be just handded to me again in six months..

i am not actually interested in making a profit(the judge just threw that one in yesterday)...its more about making a stand and saying..you don't scare me..but i bet your scared instead now aint you!! lol

if however i win this case, it will be a precident case and that will seriously upset tb licencings means and threats..as the courts will have to abide by the judges rulling of this case in any future case's of non payment/tv licence.

i have a incline that they will lose the paperwork again, which means i won't get chance to submit my evidence..which in effect i coulda just took the walk away..

but while theres the chance they are too arogent to know when they are fooked, then i will be prepared to walk in with evidence and state my claim to the judge..

it has never been me in dishoner, and the judge stating that, the case will be delt with on my alagation wether they have a defence ready or not at least looks promising ;)

peace

peace
spudy

Next

Return to Success Stories