Baby Born Free set to cross international borders

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: Baby Born Free set to cross international borders

Postby Freeman-B » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:15 pm

I think the only way we can learn here is to hear from those who have been brave enough to not register their child, and see what happens in the days/weeks/months/years that follow.

As I understand from the orginal thread on the subject as well as this one, is that Michael is showing that not only HAS he been brave enough to stand up against the bullying and cajoling to "register" the child (as has his equally brave partner), but that he has shown several additional levels of success subsequent to that refusal. This is most certainly a step in the right direction, as V said, and one that should be commended.

Those of us who have read Michael's thoughts over the last couple of years are well aware of the impeccable and exhaustive nature of his research and subsequent actions. As he says, sometimes context is a little difficult when not "face a face", so lets cut each other some slack here in the interests of harmony and mutual benefit if we can people.

Many thanks for sharing Michael and i echo your wishes for unconditional love, peace and blessings - to each and everyone - whether they agree with me or not! :grin:
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby littlenickie » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Amazing :) :shake: Well done to you both!
Just wondering, did you go through with NHS check ups & go through with the pregnancy with their midwives? xxx
:)
littlenickie

Postby treeman » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:14 pm

littlenickie wrote:Amazing :) :shake: Well done to you both!
Just wondering, did you go through with NHS check ups & go through with the pregnancy with their midwives? xxx
:)

Welcome to the forum littlenickie, I hope you are looking after yourself and the little bun. :hug:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby musashi » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Welcome littlenickie.
Ask Michael your questions in a pm. You are more likely to get an answer in goodish time.
Musashi
ps. doughballs for dinner tonight! yippeeeeee.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby littlenickie » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Bun and I are good treeman. :hug: ..next time bring the foxy one with you too ;) :giggle:
littlenickie

Previous

Return to Success Stories