child support agency

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: child support agency

Postby treeman » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Prajna wrote:What is the going rate for filling in seven pages of shit these days? Fucking inflation, I guess they will hardly raise a penny by the time they have paid for your services in completing forms, responding to letters etc. It is very much like raising money for charity - most of the money received seems to disappear down the black hole of administration fees, marketing, etc. and very little ever seems to benefit the cause.

prajna, I suffer from a very rare allergy, I am Formaphobic, I cannot fill in forms, I cannot fullfil, comply or comprehend to their paperworld.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

Educate the masses to serve their cruel regime, and simply do away with those whose views are too extreme. :peace:

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby holy vehm » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:32 am

treeman wrote:prajna, I suffer from a very rare allergy, I am Formaphobic, I cannot fill in forms, I cannot fullfil, comply or comprehend to their paperworld.

Thats three people i know now off who have this rare condition, My dad always says he cant read and write whenever he is asked to fill something in or sign for something, and i seem to have developed this condition also :giggle: I suspect my kids are showing signs of formaphobia too. Maybe its inherited.

Expect outbreaks of this around the country in the coming months and years. It may even be contagious.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby treeman » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 pm

holy vehm wrote:
treeman wrote:prajna, I suffer from a very rare allergy, I am Formaphobic, I cannot fill in forms, I cannot fullfil, comply or comprehend to their paperworld.

Thats three people i know now off who have this rare condition, My dad always says he cant read and write whenever he is asked to fill something in or sign for something, and i seem to have developed this condition also :giggle: I suspect my kids are showing signs of formaphobia too. Maybe its inherited.

Expect outbreaks of this around the country in the coming months and years. It may even be contagious.

I would seek a cure but it is beneficial to my individual well being :giggle: :peace:

treeman

Postby treeman » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:30 pm

I feel it is really rude to inform someone that they are going to call and then not show up, I had made a greeting cake as well with lots of exotic ingredients in it. :grin: :police:
:peace:

treeman

Postby treeman » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Well guys, I have had to bin the cake. They never wanted to waltz , they couldnt even dance, shame. :grin: :peace:

treeman

Postby pitano1 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:59 am

just in case they change their mind stan. :giggle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sZzJAxfD-4

and for that last dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F8QM3tjkTE&feature=related :cheer:

yer gotta laugh. `AT EM` :shake:

forget the cake..make a humble pie instead :clap:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Previous

Return to Success Stories