child support agency

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

child support agency

Postby treeman » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:14 pm

I received this through the post yesterday from the csa, addressed to my company name, not my legal fiction.

Please do not pass this letter onto the employee named below

Dear sir or madam
We need some information

We are currently looking at a child maintenance case and need some information from you.

I understand that a Mr ********** works for you or has recently worked for you. Their details are;

dob ********
address********
nis no***********
Please complete the enclosed form called "Details form - Earnings enquiry" and return it to us within seven days by fax.
However, if this person has never worked for you please complete the enclosed form called 'Reply form' and fax it to us.Whichever form you need to return, you need to reply to us by 28/05/10. :puzz:
This request for information is made under child support law. You must provide this information in accordance with section 14a of the child support act 1991, and regulations.

This paperwork consists of seven pages of shit to fill in, and looking at the statute, appears that they claim they can fine me, freeze my assets and even disqualify me from driving for two years if i dont comply, even though I am not the father they are seeking.

Like my old man used to say "Time to step into the arena,son" again. :giggle: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Re: child support agency

Postby treeman » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:50 pm

No contract, no consent. Let battle begin. :grin:

treeman

Postby Prajna » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 am

What is the going rate for filling in seven pages of shit these days? Fucking inflation, I guess they will hardly raise a penny by the time they have paid for your services in completing forms, responding to letters etc. It is very much like raising money for charity - most of the money received seems to disappear down the black hole of administration fees, marketing, etc. and very little ever seems to benefit the cause.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby treeman » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:01 pm

While on site today I recieved a phone call on my mobile, this is kinda how it went;
DICK, " Is this ********* Tree services".
ME, "I am the authorised representative of the company".
DICK,"I am from the CSA and I have recently recieved certain forms that our agency sent you in regards to an ongoing investigation, and the forms have been returned to us but not filled in, could you explain to me why?,"
ME, " The reason the forms were returned is that I respectfully decline your offer to contract."
DICK, "What do you mean?, you have to comply with the request for information,"
ME, "Show me the contract that exists between your company and myself that renders me into your service in the capacity of a revenue collection agent".
DICK," If you refuse to supply the information or fill in the forms, you will be breaking the law".
ME, " I will not be breaking the law, I will be contraveneing a statute act to which I have not consented".
DICK, " I will have no alternative but to inform the local police force who can arrest you and fine you £1000 for failure to comply under the child support act".
ME, "Then I will also decline their offer of services".
DICK," But you cant do that, you have to comply".
ME, " Sorry but I respectfully decline your offer to contract".
DICK, " Ok then I will be reporting you to the local police force".
ME, "DO NOT ring me again, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, If you try to contact my person again I will be forced to take action against you personally and will bring charges of harassment and distress, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, GOOD BYE".

treeman

Postby kenb » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Well said treeman, they are the biggest pile of scum that exist on this planet, I have had plenty of experience with these idiots, and they will stop at nothing to try and extract money from you, including sending people round to your house 6' wide and 6' tall. W***ers!
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby huntingross » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Stan, I seem to recall a similar attack on your business previously.....you could ask them the going rate to be a paid snitch and then decline it on the basis that its insufficient recompense etc.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Well done Treeman. :love:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby treeman » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Thanks for the support guys it means a lot. I have already declined in honour an attachment of earnings order by HMRC, with threat of incarceration and financial penalty, and told them to provide the contract that binds me, not forthcoming, I WIN.
I have seen off a bluechip finance company which made demands on my lawful goods, not forthcoming, I WIN.
The csa, wow I would love to waltze with this agency, I am not the non resident parent that they seek, but yet they threaten ME with penalties, under their child support act, would they be contradicting themselves if the deprieved MY children of their fathers financial and personal security and support.
I await the law? :giggle:
And I am also engaged in battle with blackpool council over a PCN, I await adjudication. :grin:

Keep the faith guys. There is NO justice, JUST US.

SUI JURIS

JUSTITA OMNIBUS

:peace:

treeman

Postby boo boo » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Top man stan :clap:

Its all about having FUN!!
boo boo

Postby treeman » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:39 pm

boo boo wrote:Top man stan :clap:

Its all about having FUN!!

Cheers paul, YOU know the score, only for the hardcore, but keep a smile on your face and dont take it personal. Fight the fight. And amuse yourself in the meantime. :8-):

:peace:

treeman

Next

Return to Success Stories