Success with the Taxman

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: Success with the Taxman

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:55 am

I recommend you send them a fee schedule so that they know in advance how much you are charging for the services you provide. Charging them after having carried out the work, apparently for free (no fee schedule in place), leaves room for dispute.

Remember that any time you agree to act in a capacity which is not your natural capacity and which is a capacity that they have requested that you act in, you are in fact providing a service.
Personally I would happily play the part of tax-payer however my charge for doing so, as established by me fee schedule, would be rather high!

create for me a document I can produce saying I'm a none tax payer

Remember they are the servants and work for you. Do you need a document from your servants saying you are not a tax-payer? Or do they need to prove that you are one?
Attitude is important. Be confidant in what you write and speak to them as you would a servant. Not rude, but firm. E.g: "I demand to know why you think I am a tax-payer and I want copies of all the paperwork which you are using as evidence to support this claim."

No need to argue equity v legal title. They know you have equitable title but you should certainly let them know that you know you have it.
If you "know" something there is no need to debate it. Entering into a debate about something you "know" is evidence that maybe you aren't quite sure about what you know. Attitude again.

Should I tell them I own the equity title of the legal fiction, and therefore, I can charge them for all the letter I have answered - as I have been working for the CROWN?

Having equitable title has nothing to do with your right to charge someone for the services you provide.

It is highly likely that the report is a trap for you. The only interest the adjudicator has in your comments is to determine exactly how much you know. It is extremely unlikely that he is neutral and extremely likely that he is not on your side. Keep your comments short and concise. Don't waffle, don't try and show off. If you are not sure about something you want to write ask someone or omit it entirely.

The earlier Dean Clifford videos have a mistake or two in them, presumably as he was learning too. His later ones are much better. Watch them till it all sinks in and invest in a book on equity and trusts.
Dreadlock

Postby openedeyes » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:59 pm

They were advised of my charges in my fee schedule, together with all of my demands one of which was: 'show me the law you rely on that gives HMRC the Lawful right to levy taxes', in my Notice of Failure to Perform last November. As the terms were ignored I served a Notice of Estoppel and soon after I was told the alleged tax had been written off (due to regulation ESC A19), then I was sent a cheque for my trouble, then a tax rebate and now they want to give me another sum of money. So I have got out of them what I wanted, now I just want to see how far I can go with this by turning the knife and hopefully bringing to this forum good news of tactics that others can use.

But throughout the whole exercise the thing that caused me more concern was how I should be treating the whole idea of a legal fiction. Since reading your post and listening to Dean Clifford I think we are getting too would up with this strawman and legal fiction thing in the UK for as you say you can use it or not, just let them know that you know.

Do you have a link to Clifford's new videos?

And can you recommend a book concerning Equity and Trust as I feel the whole thing is fascinating and I would like to learn more on the subject. You appear to have a good knowledge of this whole shaky house of cards thing and I would value your further information.
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Good job with the fee schedule.

"Equity and Trusts", Alastair Hudson, 2007, Routledge-Cavendish.

Some good audio interviews with Dean Clifford here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/search?q=dean-clifford
Not sure where you can find the latest videos. Well, probably on his website to which you must subscribe first. http://deanclifford.info/

I'm by no means an expert. Intermediate knowledge at best, but I hope people find me useful.
Dreadlock

Postby openedeyes » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Thank you for that Dreadlock. I'm sure people find you useful. For my part I certainly have and you should know I appreciate all of your information and your taking the time to give it.
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Previous

Return to Success Stories