Success with the Taxman

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Success with the Taxman

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Mon May 24, 2010 11:38 pm

For your consideration - the story of how my STRAWMAN became tax exempt:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/169/success-with-the-taxman

I am of the humble opinion that this seemingly unprecedented result proves that it is possible to take on the system and prevail, so I decided to make this post in order that others who find themselves in a similar position might benefit from my experience. :sun:

Namaste
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Re: Success with the Taxman

Postby Veronica » Tue May 25, 2010 7:08 am

Dear Michael,

Formidable!

It is likely that I will be enbarking on my own version in the very near future. In fact I have already started that embarkation.

To whit, I have a couple of small Private Pensions which matured when I turned 65.

I didn't bother to tell HMRC about this because, as a Sovereign, it is none of their business. However, the Payers of the pension (Abbey Life) did their solemn sworn dooty ... and coughed up the information necessary for HMRC to apply their unlawful tax.

(The tax on a Human Being is ... what? A finger? A thumb? A toe?)

(I am aware, btw, of one ex-Tax Inspector who started a small company centred around pigs. Which produce piglets. And the shareholder's dividends are 'paid' in piglets. These are declared on Tax Returns ... and don't seem to affect the numbers on the eventual Tax Assessments ... leading one to assume that income in the form of piglets is untaxable)

Back to my story. I received a Tax Code Assessment. I also received Statements from Abbey Life informing me that £136 had been deducted from my pension payments in accordance with this assessment.

That's where my story starts.

Here's my letter to HMRC:

Wednesday 19th May, 2010

Dear Sirs,

I did not ask you to do this.

You have done it without my express consent.

So 'undo' it all.

Now.

And don't ever do it again … unless you can prove, in LAW (which means in front of the Jury of 12) that you have the right. The Common Law and the Magna Carta 1215 are still very much up & running as any Constitutional Lawyer will tell you. And further proof - if necessary - is the fact that The Trustee Act, 2000 makes explicit reference to Common Law, and defers to it.

Clause 35 of the Magna Carta 1215 says: "No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights and possessions, or outlawed, or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any other way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgment of his equals or by the law of the land"

Since the Magna Carta 1215 PREDATES ALL PARLIAMENTS AND ALL SUBSEQUENT STATUTES, it stands ABOVE them by virtue of being CONSTITUTIONAL, and can (therefore) only be referring to the Common Law as being "the Law-of-the-Land".

Thus you have no authority whatsoever to take the actions you did. You actions are CRIMINAL. (Theft, pure and simple. Always have been. Always will be. No absolution. No redemption).

Sealed:

Veronica: of the Chapman family (as commonly called). A Sovereign Human Being, (NOT A CORPORATE ENTITITY Legal Fiction Name "MS VERONICA CHAPMAN") and thus - being flesh & blood - untaxable.

You can scrub your filthy, disgusting, disreputable, CRIMINAL hands forever, but they will NEVER come clean. If you want "money" … get it from the Makers: HM Treasury/Banks. (You know "HM" … like you are). You could get as much as you ever needed. But don't bother me. I don't make it, SO FUCK OFF.

Encl: Documented evidence that money is created out of thin air, by Banks

We'll see what occurs. When I receive a reply (assuming I do), I'll start down Michael's track.

(Or, of course, I might carry on my own sweet way ... as normal. Because, personally, I like the idea of hitting them from all sides, and I want to 'push' the idea of "Get your money from HM Treasury ... don't bother me". I want someone at HMRC to think "Well, why CAN'T we actually do that? Oh ... we can't because it doesn't CONTROL anyone that way? Oh? What ARE we doing?")
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby hermajestythequeen » Wed May 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Dear Michael,
Thank you very much for your post, truly inspirational.
As sychronicity would have it, after not paying tax for about 2 years, it appears HMRC have upped the anti against me and to be totally honest, i was stumped how to respond to their latest correspondence, then i read your post.
I have briefly read through your link but feel their may be some plagarism on my part, apologies for that.

This really appears to be a massive step forward, so congratulations as iv'e certainly not seen anyone having any success with HMRC.
Cheers
Mick.
hermajestythequeen

Postby Vajradhatu » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 pm

hermajestythequeen wrote:Dear Michael,
Thank you very much for your post, truly inspirational.
As sychronicity would have it, after not paying tax for about 2 years, it appears HMRC have upped the anti against me and to be totally honest, i was stumped how to respond to their latest correspondence, then i read your post.
I have briefly read through your link but feel their may be some plagarism on my part, apologies for that.

This really appears to be a massive step forward, so congratulations as iv'e certainly not seen anyone having any success with HMRC.
Cheers
Mick.

I plagiarise Michael's work all the time! When HMRC come after me, which I'm sure they will at some point, the method and language presented here are what I shall be using.

Vajradhatu
Errors & Omissions Excepted
Vajradhatu

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:52 am

For further consideration of this proven remedy:

http://freetheplanet.net/media/209/taxman-success

Namaste
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Postby Oshun » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 pm

It's no exaggeration to suggest that the ten minute short, directed, edited, produced and delivered with such chutzpah by the maverick geordie genius commonly known as michael, may well be destined to become a 'classic'. 600 seconds of refreshingly simple and successful remedy, straight talking and inspired logic. Not bad for a guy who was dumbed down by an educational system that denied him (and all of us) the 7 Liberal Arts http://www.cosmopolis.com/villa/liberal-arts.html with and by which Man will grow and prosper!

Does this mean he has set a procedural precedent with HMRC which others can follow and/or quote in support of their claims?

Beautiful. :apple:

namaste
Oshun

Postby apsert » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:00 am

This my friend is an even bigger win than you have anticipated. This means that there "IS" someone that IS in contact with there spirit and have touched them and opened their heart to allow things to change, WE all know that they run the courts the European courts the lot. This is the Mobb remember this. And remember all your NOTICES to DVLA??? So some one at that level desires change... and now you can either demand DNLA go to court to get this to set precedence or by judical review, BUT first i would get this success NOTARISED! get it sealed. I have a Notary here that just loves folk like yourself and all like minded reading this, He is happy to assist in ANY way and even offered his legal assistance if it was needed, But this was not going to be needed as i pointed out ab initio.
So feel free to PM me oshun, I too have a Notarised agreement with former Bernadette Kenny for and on behalf of HMRC.
:8-): way to go feller! :cheer:
apsert

Postby openedeyes » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:42 am

The freetheplanet links don't wok. Where can I see this stuff?
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Postby pitano1 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:19 am

hi o.eyes
first off,well done. :yes:

seems rather strange,that freetheplanet.net is down. :thinks:

then again,t.p.tb,dont take kindly`to having their bollix
exposed in public. :giggle:

i think the vids that you are interested in can be found here..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjKH4_uXGOQ

pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby openedeyes » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Thanks for that pitano and thanks for the congrats, but it's only a start. As I say I'm going after them on horse back in the New Year. :wink:

Do you have any advice?

Cheers.
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Next

Return to Success Stories