Successful 'notice' to dvla

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Successful 'notice' to dvla

Postby bustachemtrails » Sat May 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi all, it maybe but a small victory yet it proves to me (and also to others) that we are sovereign ! and that 'they' know this :)

I had been sent a letter by DVLA stating that my 'vehicle' had been reported whilst on the public highway without tax, and therefore as i hadn't SORN the vehicle, would i please donate £80 for my unsheeply behaviour ? lol......so i sent them a 'notice of understanding and intent'. I have not had a reply to this notice dated 2nd march 2010, i did not put a time limit on this notice but merely asked for clarity of a number of points so that i could act according to the law, and retain my entire body of god given natural rights. i used a notice template that i found on fmotl :)

As i live in my private conveyance,( a 7.5 tonne truck ) i decided to take back ownership of the (so-called in legalese terms) vehicle, and sent DVLA a 'notice of understanding and intent and claim of right' ( the same one john of the Harris family sent in fact). A miss Newman kindly wrote to my Strawman/legal fiction, merely, pointing out the statutes that I am obliged ?! to contract to, and i therefore sent back her letter NCRTS (no contract return to sender). However I wrote miss Newman a lengthy letter also, asking for her to answer the reasonable questions that i had listed within my notice, and i stated that as she had blatantly ignored the fundamental points raised, that she was acting dishonourably. the letter i then received from miss Newman from the DVLA is as follows;

Dear Mr Robinson

VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER: XXXX XXX

I am in receipt of your letter of the 22 March 2010 and note the contents. This response is to inform you that if you use or keep a motor vehicle in the united kingdom you are obliged to comply with united kingdom statute law.

I interpret your letter to imply that you refute all such obligation. I would therefore advise that you may wish to obtain independent legal advice so that you properly understand your obligations and the application of statute law requirements to you.

I will not engage in any discussion on this matter but confine myself to saying that any breach by you of your obligations in statute law will be dealt with in exactly the same way as any other person resident in the united kingdom. Among other obligations you must register and licence with DVLA any vehicle kept by you and comply with the vehicle licensing requirements. Similarly you must seek and keep up to date a driving licence issued by this agency if you intend to drive a motor vehicle on the public road. There are penalties provided for in statute law for breach of these obligations.

I write in such clear and stark terms in order to avoid any doubt. And will not enter into any further discussion on this matter.

Yours sincerely

Miss R Newman
VEHICLE CUSTOMER SERVICES

So.....lol...i sent her a 'NOTICE OF LAWFUL ESTOPPEL' as i said i would do if she did not address me as, david of the robinson family, and answer my perfectly reasonable requests for clarity on the points I wrote within my NOUICOR, and i shall simply carry on regardless, I demanded that dvla deregister my 'private conveyance' and I informed them by notice that I shall display my own reference plate. I have noticed the local HEAD OF TRAFFIC POLICE, with a 'notice of lawful objection' and await a reply, if I get one ? Well so far I see this as a success, if anyone can add any comments to this then I would be very grateful for any advice or conformations. thank you. Busta
bustachemtrails

Re: Successful 'notice' to dvla

Postby Karl:J » Sat May 01, 2010 7:39 pm

I have to say they do exactly what they want, they ignore your notices and force their statutes down our throats saying that if you live here you abide by our rules. You basically got told to shut up and do as the rest or have your vehicle towed, crushed and then appear in court and fined, or don't appear in court and still be fined.

If a few hundred or a few thousand are doing this they will ignore it, only when it becomes a million or more are they going to get really worried.
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby woodman » Sat May 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Well done busta for standing up to them, all what Karl says is true, and yes the more that do this, the more they will have to deal with it, instead of trying to force their rules.

The true test comes though when the policymen come across you, make sure you're ready for them :wink:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dipsy » Sat May 01, 2010 9:57 pm

if you don't do this properly you are just canon fodder. Here are the clues.

you will be dealt with in exactly the same way as any other person resident in the united kingdom.

so you are NOT a person and you are not a resident of the UK. You can do this by resurvey your land as explained in other posts in this forum. Notices go to foreign office, Secretary of state, you need to be a Secured Party creditor notice also to Chancellor of the Exchequer, also copy to UPU and need easement contracts. Copies must be filed at local county court and you need UCC1 and UCC3 filing.

To deal with the DVLA is a complex process requiring maybe 5 notices and each one must cure before the next. Includes "exporting" your vehicle. Rescinding your driving license signature, re-contracting with DVLA to use private plates and private international drivers license. Need notices on chief of police too and you must have enforcement procedures, liens, bonds and be VERY prepared to go to court.

You see this DVLA process is a bit more then 2 letters with a 1st class stamp. I promise you this. If you dont do this properly you are fucked AND you damage the process for the next guy that takes every possible step to use perfectly cured lawful excuse.

So do your notices properly, peaceful don't argue!!! GIve opportunity to cure and estoppal. For PTB notices you really have to find a notary to serve this correctly otherwise you are heading for the nearest gas chamber.
Dipsy

Postby huntingross » Sat May 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Yup, lawful excuse is a legal defence to braking the statutes....in other words, when you invoke it, it is an instant admission that you have broken their laws, you are now relying on a defence.

I did it much the same way as you the first time.....the cops stole my plates yada yada....the charges were dropped and they now have hefty liens on them.

The second time, I exported my car to my sovereign independent state, I have been charged again but I still have my plates, my notice to the cops of "do it or drop it" has timed out.

The bit she didn't mention was that cars from a different jurisdiction, within the UK can be here for 6 months (185 days to be precise) before being required to be registered under UK legislation......until then they remain under and subject to the foreign jurisdiction.

Of course the 6 month thing depends whether you believe you are part of the UK society and therefore subject to that jurisdiction.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby sindakit » Tue May 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Dipsy wrote:so you are NOT a person and you are not a resident of the UK. You can do this by resurvey your land as explained in other posts in this forum. Notices go to foreign office, Secretary of state, you need to be a Secured Party creditor notice also to Chancellor of the Exchequer, also copy to UPU and need easement contracts. Copies must be filed at local county court and you need UCC1 and UCC3 filing.

To deal with the DVLA is a complex process requiring maybe 5 notices and each one must cure before the next. Includes "exporting" your vehicle. Rescinding your driving license signature, re-contracting with DVLA to use private plates and private international drivers license. Need notices on chief of police too and you must have enforcement procedures, liens, bonds and be VERY prepared to go to court.

@ Dipsy
Whats the UPU? I havent heard of this before.

Also any links or pointers to the stuff we should begin to read up on in order to do UCC, easement contracts, and rescinding drivers license correctly? I've heard Shrout talk of using the UCC but I thought that was more towards a commercial redemption route. I'm not saying it doesn't work, hell anything that boosts me from the grip of TPTB is an avenue to explore, but surely there's a freeman way which involves you gearing up for a fight and saying "My car. My land bythe grace of God. Broom Broom"
sindakit

Postby Dipsy » Tue May 04, 2010 11:47 pm

yep we already have freeman rights but do THEY know that this is the problem. They only know pound note signs. The law is all about contracts so if you do nothing then basically you accept you are subject to their rules. When you do a debt validation you are not acting as a freeman you are acting as YOU and thus re-contracting with them under commercial maritime law.

Its taking some time but Tim Turner just last week has one of his liens for 8 BILLION dollars go through another court and they had to concede to the damages. 3 judges and all court staff have been forced to resign the court is bankrupt! The judges have basically lost everything including houses and pensions. Of course this money can never actually be repaid but its had the desired effect. Make the damages so big no one can do anything about it. I will say this though DO NOT go slapping large leins on someone without lawful backing. You need to balance the books by offering your side of the bargain so before you slap 1 mio quid on someone do YOU have a million already to put your money where your mouth is? The only way you can do this is to become a secured party creditor otherwise you are limited usually to 3 times the amount of presentation. ie a cc debt for 3k you cant enforce more then 9k. BUT if you are an SPC then your bond is as big as you want it to be 100 BIO??

I was listening this week to a woman that has spent more time in court this year then most people in a lifetime. She has put EVERYONE on notice that crosses her path to foreclose on her house. This has gone to 3 courts and the staff, 4 DCA's, 3 lawyers firms, the local sheriff and the public prosecutors. They have all been served notices, perfected and talk about liens its enough to run an entire country!!! She is now up to 700 Billion dollars and its all filed in the public and its actually bringing entire counties to its knees in the US right now. The PTB are hurting bad. Now think about this if this woman was acting illegally or unlawfully wouldn't you think she would be banged up inside by now serving a 50 year sentence? Nope she walks down the street now and the local police RUN in the opposite direction.

Tim says he has been made an offer of 5% already to monetize the balance for cash by an off shore securities firm. Remember if someone owes you money its an asset for credit and can be used as collateral.

The UPU is the Universal Postal Union and they are the grandfather of global jurisdiction. Google about using them to enforce your private contracts.
Dipsy

Postby bustachemtrails » Thu May 06, 2010 1:57 pm

thank you for all your comments on this matter, there is much i have yet to learn about all this, yet i did look into the process of regaining my truck before i began it, i watched a six part series on utube of a young lad who had successfully regained his car, so i followed his process and used the same notice as john:Harris as he was successful also. As i live in my truck and do not own any land nor property how can i resurvey my land and declare a sovereign state ? Has anyone written a book about these processes of notices ? i would much rather study this in literature form than on this screen :( However i am very grateful for the comments and indeed this movement.
I have been campaigning to everyone i have met over the past decade about this treason (inc the local police whom are familiar with me by now), ever since i learnt of the 8 counts committed at the signing of Maastricht treaty (which John Major admitted never even reading !).
I am a disabled man on benefits, and as my condition is degenerate i do not have to sign on, this has put me in a rather good position to get the message out to others, and my intent is to lead by example. Therefore it is very important that i get this right, and i believed i had so far until your comments dipsy. Exporting my vehicle ? it isn't a vehicle it's a private conveyance and my home ? Rescinding my signature ? i have sent two affidavits to the queen resigning from this system, i was under the impression that notice to one is notice to all ??.... Re-contracting with dvla !... not something i intend to do whilst they are acting for a treasonous government, or i am guilty by association am i not ? please forgive my ignorance ? i see this perhaps too simply...I have been on the frontline for a long time now, i sent Blair a warning in early 2000 by means of a music c.d. that i produced with much help from many others. It was all about the european union, treason and the unconstitutional aspects of corpus juris. I wrote that we are not "little Englanders" and we shall not permit this treason to stand.....i was checked out by un-uniformed burly men in posh cars for around 3 weeks, and was followed and intimidated.
I mention this so that you can see why i see this as war...and that my stance is such that anyone who acts against me as a representative of this system of governance, shall be made formally aware of these blatant acts of treason, which then means to my understanding under the treason act, that if they do not then report this crime of treason and sedition to the relevant authority, then they in fact are guilty of misprison of treason. Once i have secured my home from the clutches of the traitors in high office, i shall then submit my formal accusation to the local police, accusing successive governments since edward heath of compounding treason etc.

It seems i will need enforcement procedures so will look into liens and bonds thank you for the advice. Going to court is something i do not intend to contract to, i have no lawful obligation to do so to my understanding ?....i assume "perfectly cured lawful excuse" means the whole process ? I dont know what PTB notices are.
I do realise that in treasonous times it is a dangerous stance to stand against that treason for obvious reasons, but i have 2 sons in this country, my country. In the end of the day, if i lose my home to these traitors i will be on full 'lawful' attack to those responsible, material possessions can be replaced, our rights and freedoms are infinitely more important. I look forward to further responses. David aka bustachemtrails
bustachemtrails

Postby emerald city » Wed May 19, 2010 7:31 am

To Huntingross:
regarding your comment on this post re: lawful excuse. I saw another post by free_spirit. "Certificte of Lawful Excuse certified by Notary" I find this confusing. He says he has served his Affidavit re: Nouricor, but are you saying you think this is entering into their domain and admitting you are wrong.

I ask as I was thinking of doing the Affidavit, to go with my Notice of Claim etc...
Totally confused :puzz: :puzz: :puzz:
emerald city

Postby Veronica » Wed May 19, 2010 7:43 am

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=779&start=0

... read through to where I told Joy McCarley that if she proceeded against me, I would subpoena her and cross-examine her under penalty of perjury.

I never heard from them again. No Tax ... no SORN.

Large vehicles give Policymen a problem, because the Tower's vehicles can't cope with the length. Even a small Motorhome presents a problem they would rather ignore/look the other way.

emerald city wrote:To Huntingross:
regarding your comment on this post re: lawful excuse. I saw another post by free_spirit. "Certificte of Lawful Excuse certified by Notary" I find this confusing. He says he has served his Affidavit re: Nouricor, but are you saying you think this is entering into their domain and admitting you are wrong.

Yes ... it IS indeed entering their Domain. And this is what pisses me off. I just wish I could do something about it. But so much of this goes on ... and I can't read every post.

First of all there is an IMMENSE amount that has already been done & dusted. BUT IT'S BEEN BURIED by later postings. Secondly a lot of the NEW stuff has been imported from TPUC/David Icke/WFS, etc ... and it's a MASS OF DOUBLE-THINK.

My intentions, on FMOTL, was to cut out the DOUBLE-THINK ... I've tried my damndest ... but have been swamped. And this is the reason for your confusion.

I just WISH people would THINK IT ALL OUT before clicking "Submit".
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Next

Return to Success Stories