Perfect result!

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: Perfect result!

Postby Dipsy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Phil no i haven't done this myself but i have watched carefully others go through the entire process and they get results. I am still learning this process but out of all the "magic cures" this is the most powerful and lawful move.

The sticking point is invariable you end up in court to claim your lien as a counter claim from your creditors. But you have turned them tables on them and they now become the debtors under your Claim as a Secured Creditor. Invariable the court will try to avert attention away from your counter claim and try to force you to answer to the original claim. This is an unlawful move in the courts and there are procedures to follow to prevent the court from involuntarily bringing you back into their jurisdiction.

But you have everything to win and nothing to lose by taking a firm approach knowing your rights especially when you house is on the line. You See by default a cured claim means you have already won the courts will try to get you to null you claim by ignoring it or forcing you into conflict. Its a game of chess thats all it is and when you have checkmate the court is trying to get you to move your queen.
Dipsy

Postby MikeThomas » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Congratulations Phil ! :yes: 'From little acorns do mighty oaks grow' :clap: :clap: :clap:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby kenlionheart » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Congrats!

Do you have to be a freeman-on-the-land to do what you did?
kenlionheart

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Good work m8 .....result!!
:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby phillwelsh » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the late reply been a bit ill of late.

Huntingross, I agree, my point of doing this was to free myself from the debt trap and this is my first victory. This has indeed empowered me and it feels good :clap:

Dipsy, this is the only one I have not done a proper paper trail for :thinks:
but it goes something like this

Received a letter from barclays saying no payments received.

Sent Notice of Discharge of Outstanding Demand and Request for Clarification 23rd sept

Revived letter from barclays with statements, no contracts.

Sent notice of Request for Clarification 7th oct

Sent notice of estoppal opportunity to cure 11 nov

Sent Notice of estoppal 2nd dec.

After this I received numerous letters saying they are still trying to find the paperwork.

then the letter I received was the one posted at the start of this post!

kenlionheart, I dont suppose you have to be a free man but I does make a difference if you believe in what your trying to achieve. My mission is to be free from the banks grasp and bulling so I can get on with living my life how I wish to live it!

Any more questions on this adventure then please post!

Phill
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Postby Arten » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Yippeeeee nice result I am fighting a credit card debt and we seem to have hit an impasse, the bank is refusing to deal with me instead referring me to dca's and I have no contract with them so all correspondence from them is RFC. :8-):
Arten

Postby phillwelsh » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Arten,
I to have that situation with my other two credit cards and loan. Have you posted up your dealings? what DCA are you dealing with?
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Postby Dipsy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:57 pm

It actually strengthens your case if a DCA has taken over your case as they are of course a 3rd party interlooper and even less likely to have access to any original documents.

Please remember to be "nice" with your replies to these people. They are trying to do their job and sending you mud pies but you are holding all the chess pieces. Thank them for the mud pie and kindly let them know any replies are not substantial. They cant answer every point to a well constructed negative avertment which means you will almost always win by default.

Be prepared for the debt to be passed to 2 or 3 DCA's but let the subsequent ones know they have purchased a JUNK DEBT this really pisses them off as they think you are a virgin debt.

PS Thanks Phil for your summary of bullet points to reach a successful conclusion.
Dipsy

Postby freeman-matt » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Well done my friend hope this finds you well...........................love to all........................x
freeman-matt

Postby kenlionheart » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:12 pm

phillwelsh wrote:kenlionheart, I dont suppose you have to be a free man but I does make a difference if you believe in what your trying to achieve. My mission is to be free from the banks grasp and bulling so I can get on with living my life how I wish to live it!

Any more questions on this adventure then please post!

Phill

So you don't have to be a freeman-on-the-land to say what you said here:

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am legal fiction 'person' MR PHILLIP s, and I conditionally accept your claim for the purported outstanding balance of £700.05 and a suitable repayment program, upon proof of claim of all of the following: - Under your full commercial liability that the facts are true, complete, certain and not misleading.

1. Upon proof of your claim that I am the legal ‘fiction’ person MR PHILLIP S: Being the entity to which your paperwork was addressed, as opposed to a human being commonly called Phillip x of the Sxx family.

??
kenlionheart

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories