Success story!

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Success story!

Postby sanchez » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:09 am

It seems like one of the biggest success' at the moment is quite simply the FMOTL site. :yes: Icke site now has a thread running with chateaux pulling people over here.

It seems that the amount of people who are banned after getting pissed off by trolls is huge and rising all the time!

It seems that it has virtually no moderation on the Freeman Forum and for much of the time the trolls are running amok! :no:

The amount of trolling over there is obvious and it seems a little odd that the moderators over there do nothing about it when it is so blatant!

It seems FMOTL is moving well ahead in freeman popularity stakes!

It seems that the contest for your soul is well underway!

To allow troll or not to allow troll, that is certainly a question! :wink:
The content of this post is not legal advice. It is with no offense or dishonor intended. All rights are reserved by the poster.
sanchez

Re: Success story!

Postby joefree » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:10 am

Hi Sanchez

Thanks for the post - we don't like trolls here and many of us are refugees from ICKE and TPUC BUT we do respect constructive debate. :thinks:

So your question "to allow trolls...." the answer is no. But then that begs the question what is a Troll and what constitutes Trolling? And there lies the problem.

[Nebulous - don't even think about it....... :kiss: ]

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby holy vehm » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:17 am

no trolls, not here, for gods sake dont let them in. lock the doors, board up the windows, bring the cat in.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby sanchez » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:13 am

Yes indeed bring the cat! Well done to all for THIS success story! :yes: :wink:
The content of this post is not legal advice. It is with no offense or dishonor intended. All rights are reserved by the poster.
sanchez

Postby nomore » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:06 am

sanchez wrote:It seems like one of the biggest success' at the moment is quite simply the FMOTL site. :yes: Icke site now has a thread running with chateaux pulling people over here.

It seems that the amount of people who are banned after getting pissed off by trolls is huge and rising all the time!

It seems that it has virtually no moderation on the Freeman Forum and for much of the time the trolls are running amok! :no:

The amount of trolling over there is obvious and it seems a little odd that the moderators over there do nothing about it when it is so blatant!

It seems FMOTL is moving well ahead in freeman popularity stakes!

It seems that the contest for your soul is well underway!

To allow troll or not to allow troll, that is certainly a question! :wink:

I went on that site only once.I was directed to it when trying to find where it is written down that "the force of law is by consent" Some poor lady was asking the same thing,I could not believe reading a twat all but calling her stupid and how many times she had to be told the force of law has to be by consent of the govened..but still not telling her where that is in offical writting!! never went on there again!!
nomore

Postby nunkey » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi everyone,just thought id post a small success story..My partner received a letter from a DCA a few weeks ago saying she owed them £372 from a previous Avon debt that was never owed at all !! I myself am still very new at the freeman stuff but am gradually picking it up day by day , i hope lol. Anyway we sent off the first letter to tell them they were a third party interloper and no proof of the debt etc . That was a few wednesdays ago , but by the Saturday we received another letter from this DCA co saying they couldnt provide us with the imformation we require so have cancelled the debt and the case is now closed .. Big thanks to V and all those that provide imfo for us to claim our lives back ..Any win is a good win me thinks...Thanks again...
nunkey

Postby Manlikemaroe » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:48 pm

joefree wrote:Hi Sanchez

Thanks for the post - we don't like trolls here and many of us are refugees from ICKE and TPUC BUT we do respect constructive debate. :thinks:

So your question "to allow trolls...." the answer is no. But then that begs the question what is a Troll and what constitutes Trolling? And there lies the problem.

[Nebulous - don't even think about it....... :kiss: ]

Joe

Seriously, I'm new. What's a troll? A spy?
Manlikemaroe

Postby Prajna » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Google is your (CIA sponsored) friend:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=troll+internet+forums
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby indoctrinated » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:45 am

we as deeply sceptical of forums requiring a form of payment, we also think free discussion is a must-instead of an agenda.

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated

Return to Success Stories