Detained Charged and Arrested

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: Detained Charged and Arrested

Postby jonboy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:06 pm

love how you call them "THE DEBTORS" :cheer:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby huntingross » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:29 pm

The fun bit will be getting the Affidavit notarised.....updates to follow.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Mark, do you still use seals on your notices etc?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi Farmer

Yes, the stamp in the corner and over stamped (cancelled) by my copyright bullet stamp.

The Royal Mail tracking code is getting placed under the address on the top right and then my very obliging PO counter girl is stamping (notarising) everything for me before I package them up.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby chateaux » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:02 pm

HI Veronica,

Already have my own "Record Disk" on my Auto.

Very close to finishing all the software I have been writing to manage the process (if you like I can create one for you to manage your end - please PM me if you are interested and I will give you a walk through). Basically the software generates the record numbers and plate numbers etc. and links to the public portal where notices and affidavits are publically available.

My stance is simply to create something legitimate for my own jurisdiction... no one can say what I am doing is "illegal" or "fraud" or "deception" etc. as I am very much open with what I am doing... (Also helps to have a copy of RSA company info... should anyone be too clever in their questions).

Next step is my own plates. Got a NOUICOR in so just waiting for the time to elapse.

If you have time to experiment... let me know!

- b

PS - Got a grand idea that I at this point don't wish to discuss publicly - if you got time to read a few lines on PM, let me know.
The people fight back: http://www.free2Xchange.com

Stop using their Blood Money!

1. Create an account
2. Add stuff you can do
3. Use this stuff to trade for things you may want
chateaux

Postby huntingross » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:18 pm

This has started to wander a little off topic but chateaux yours seems to be way off.....and I don't understand why you have addressed it to Veronica.....It might be better to start a new topic if you have something you're looking to share.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby coffeeguy66 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:59 pm

hi HR, just spent ages reading the posts re what happened to you - I hope you and your family are ok and that you are slowly winning against these assholes :grr:

chin up mate and know we are all behind you on this :hug:
coffeeguy66

Postby chateaux » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Veronica » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:13 am
IMHO chateaux is on the right lines for one of the pieces to this puzzle.

Export your car to Forvik.

Not off topic.

What I have done is to remove my auto from the jurisdiction of the state by recording it with my own society. My own plates my own record documents my own travel documents. Notice documents as well to inform policy enforecement officers of jurisdiction as well as an offer to contract... i.e. I wont get out my auto until they have autographed my notice... they will need to cut me from it or break into it...
The people fight back: http://www.free2Xchange.com

Stop using their Blood Money!

1. Create an account
2. Add stuff you can do
3. Use this stuff to trade for things you may want
chateaux

Postby huntingross » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:09 pm

The cops wrote back just before christmas to say that all the points are permissable under statute and the officers acted correctly....OH....and they don't owe me money.

This affidavit has taken me a while to get my head around, there will be another one for the 2 coppers (severally) and another for LBP INC CO LTD.

I will hope to get a Notary to do there thing on Monday....here it is

Affidavit of Obligation

Commercial Lien

A Verified Plain Statement of Fact

The Parties:

Lien Claimant:

Mark: Jennings™

Authorised Representative

(C) MARK JENNINGS
XXXX
XXXX
FIDACH
Formerly [XXXX]

Hereinafter known as “Lien Claimant”

Lien Debtors (jointly and severally):

Lothian and Borders Police
David Strang Chief Constable
Officer Thomson 3325
Officer Hastie 5424
Lothian and Borders Police
Force Headquarters
Fettes Avenue
EDINBURGH
EH4 1RB

Hereinafter known as “Lien Debtor”

Legal Maxims:

Truth as a valid statement of reality is sovereign in commerce.

An un-rebutted affidavit stands as truth in commerce.

An un-rebutted affidavit is acted upon as the judgment in commerce.

All men shall have a remedy by the due course of law. If a remedy does not exist, or if the existing remedy has been subverted, then one may create a remedy for themselves and endow it with credibility by expressing it in their affidavit.

Except for a Jury, it is also a fatal offence for any person, even a Judge, to impair or to expunge, without a Counter-Affidavit, any Affidavit or any commercial process based upon an Affidavit.

A foreclosure by a summary judgment (non-jury) without a commercial bond is a violation of commercial law.

An official (officer of the court, policeman, etc.) must demonstrate that he/she is individually bonded in order to use a summary process.

An official who impairs, debauches, voids or abridges an obligation of contract or the effect of a Commercial Lien without proper cause becomes a lien debtor, and his/her property becomes forfeited as a pledge to secure the lien.

It is against the law for a Judge to summarily remove, dismiss, dissolve or diminish a Commercial Lien. Only the Lien Claimant or a Jury can dissolve a commercial lien.

Notice to agent is notice to principal; notice to principal is notice to agent.

He who commands a thing to be done is held to have done it himself.

What is mine cannot be taken away without my consent.

He who is silent appears to consent.

Consent makes the law: the terms of a contract, lawful in its purpose, constitute the law as between the parties.

Agreements give the law to the contract.

They who consent to an act, and they who do it, shall be visited with equal punishment.

He who does not forbid a crime while he may, sanctions it.

An act does not make a man a criminal, unless his intention be criminal.

If one falsely accuses another of a crime, the punishment due to that crime should be inflicted upon the perjured informer.

He who commands a thing to be done is held to have done it himself.

Legality is not reality

Facts:

The following is held to be fact from the conduct of Lien Debtor and the documents here listed of Lien Claimant in relation to an agreement between the parties dated 15th June 2009 date of enforcement 29th June 2009.

NOTICE AND RULES OF ENGAGEMENT AND AGREEMENT TO CONTRACT – 15th July 2009
LETTER of AGREEMENT – 29th June 2009
NOTICE of CRIME – Tracking – Received 18th September 2009
NOTICE of FAULT and OPPORTUNITY to CURE – Tracking – Received 29th October 2009
NOTICE of DISHONOUR – Tracking – Received 18th November 2009
NOTICE of LIEN INTEREST – Tracking – Received 2nd December 2009

Do hereby affirm and declare that :

1. On the 4th September 2009 at 9.04am, I was stopped by Officer Thomson 3325 and asked to explain the mark of my car ‘DRAGONS’, whereupon he was given a copy of NOTICE AND RULES OF ENGAGEMENT AND AGREEMENT TO CONTRACT to read and sign which he refused to do and
2. The Notice at Item 1 contains my common and family name and
3. I did reserve my rights under Contract and common law and
4. No evidence was brought forward that I had breached the peace / caused harm or loss and
5. Officers Thomson 3325 and Hastie 5424 did commit offences against me under duress and protest and did but not limited to:

Detain/Arrest/Question/Handcuff/Assault/Forcibly Abduct/Transport/Incarcerate/Extort Money/Commit theft of various items by force/Breach the peace/Charge with offences under statute/DNA sampling/Finger prints.

In contravention of my law, common law and their oath of office.

6. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Debtor does not owe Lien Claimant the sum of money and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.
7. There is no evidence to suggest that Lien Claimant has not already procured the tacit agreement of Lien Debtor that all of the allegations set forth in this Affidavit are factually correct, true and complete, and Lien Claimant believes that no such evidence exists.

Ledgering:

The value of this Commercial Lien is GBP £2,866,600.00 Great British Pounds Sterling (or functional currency of the UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND, &/or its successors).

TOTAL AMOUNT OWED TO LIEN CLAIMANT IS GBP£2,866,600.00
TWO MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED SIXTY SIX THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING

Surety:

Surety for the value of this Commercial Lien is LOTHIAN AND BORDERS POLICE; CHIEF CONSTABLE DAVID STRANG; OFFICER THOMSON 3325 and OFFICER HASTIE 5424, including, without limitation, any and all of its/their property, products, proceeds, fittings and fixtures. If payment of GBP £2,866,600.00 is not received in full by Lien Claimant from Lien Debtor within the stipulated time, the public liability insurance policy of Lien Debtor(s) will be claimed in order to satisfy any remaining value.

AFFIRMATION

I, Mark: Jennings™, Natural Man , Creditor, Trustee, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph of the CAPITALIZED NAME ©MARK JENNINGS (Lien Claimant) or any derivative or style of cause thereof, hereby affirm upon my own unlimited commercial liability and under penalty of perjury, that I have read all of the contents of pages 1-3 of this Affidavit of Obligation, and to the very best of my knowledge, I believe that the facts expressed herein are true, correct and complete.

Autograph: __________________________________ By: Mark: Jennings™

Authorised Representative for © MARK JENNINGS (Lien Claimant)
All Rights Reserved - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

VERIFICATION

Declared, autographed and sealed before me, _________________

on the _______ day of the month of ________, in the year two thousand and ______.

Notary Public: Notary Seal:

Notary Public’s office location to receive responses

Signed & Sealed By: __________________________________________

NOTICE is hereby given that the Lien Debtor has TEN (10) days after receipt of this Affidavit of Obligation to rebut, deny, or otherwise prove invalid the allegations contained herein. Failure to rebut, deny or otherwise disprove any of the allegations contained herein will be construed as Lien Debtors’ affirmation that said allegations have been proven to be true, correct and complete.

Void where prohibited by law.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Jack » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 am

This is has got to be one of the finest threads I have ever read, fantastic. :clap:
Thankyou for sharing, I have so many questions but wouldn't know where to start.
Must get back to studying, very inspirational. Good luck to you.
Jack

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories