Detained Charged and Arrested

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: Detained Charged and Arrested

Postby robandragon » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 am

hi huntingross, what was the end result in this or is it still going on.
robandragon

Postby huntingross » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:27 am

Funny you should ask that rob, the constabulary were standing at my gate last night when I got home (hi to Ian, he's been getting updates from this thread as his superiors apparently don't keep them in the loop - even when the notices and liens are posted to the head office)

He also asked me what was happening with this.....my answer is the administrative process is complete and now we wait.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Freeman-B » Fri May 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi Mark

I noticed on another thread that they came after you again but did not get your plates this time...any update?

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby huntingross » Fri May 07, 2010 9:32 pm

No update yet, the notice to the cops has been passed by weeks now....so they are in default.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kenlionheart » Thu May 13, 2010 1:36 pm

huntingross wrote:He also asked me what was happening with this.....my answer is the administrative process is complete and now we wait.

Since the administrative process is complete... what exactly are you waiting for?
kenlionheart

Postby huntingross » Thu May 13, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm waiting for the 90 days to pass...then I'm considering selling the liens on the market....

Some greedy bond dealer (or such) might pay me 10% of the face value and expect to monetise it under a fractional system to make a mint.....and assume that he has shafted me big time.

I say let their greed bring their system down...they so nearly managed this time, maybe I can lend a hand.

Dog eat Dog
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Oshun » Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 pm

huntingross wrote:I'm waiting for the 90 days to pass...then I'm considering selling the liens on the market....

Some greedy bond dealer (or such) might pay me 10% of the face value and expect to monetise it under a fractional system to make a mint.....and assume that he has shafted me big time.

I say let their greed bring their system down...they so nearly managed this time, maybe I can lend a hand.

Dog eat Dog

As the holder of two matured liens, which now include mutually agreed exemplary charges as accrued by the Lien Debtors, the Badfume and Burgle's Dickie Dym and the DEVIL A's Noel Shannyhannyhanrahan to the value of eleven million and two hundred grand respectively, I am naturally very interested in any contact you may have established with a suitably opportunistic bond dealer...or dca?

Aye aye

Oshun :sun:
Oshun

Postby Freeman-B » Fri May 14, 2010 12:07 pm

huntingross wrote:Some greedy bond dealer (or such) might pay me 10% of the face value and expect to monetise it under a fractional system to make a mint.....and assume that he has shafted me big time.

Absolute class HR (although the situation in Greece, Ireland and soon to be the UK suggests they are probably quite capable on their own!). Otherwise, couldn't agree with you more..

given the dizzy heights Gold is now climbing to (I expect to see it double or triple still), the way the Euro is tumbling and the soon to be similar descent of the pound (the dollar is effectively dead already), perhaps the sheeple will begin to figure out that this debt-paper is not worth the bog-roll it is printed on? Until then, good luck with the liens!

B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Freeman-B

Postby Farmer » Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Freeman-B wrote:given the dizzy heights Gold is now climbing to

Copper
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Freeman-B » Fri May 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Indeed, Farmer - if only I had some spare debt notes!!! Or, indeed, any at all!

B
Freeman-B

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories