Detained Charged and Arrested

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: Detained Charged and Arrested

Postby emerald city » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:46 am

To: Huntingross.
Wow, I have just read through this whole posting, on a very cold day, trying to keep warm.
This whole issue, is really amazing. I take my hat off to you with respect - the whole thing was quite obviously a nighmare.
One thing I must say, although I didn't understand a lot of what was posted, being new to all this is: YOU ABSOLUTELY NEVER GAVE UP, YOU NEVER LET GO OF THE TIGERS TAIL. I ADMIRE YOU MATE.
GOOD LUCK ALWAYS, READING IT WAS INSPIRATIONAL. :clap:
emerald city

Postby vibratingenergy » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:19 pm

huntingross wrote:
He who commands a thing to be done is held to have done it himself.

What is mine cannot be taken away without my consent.

He who is silent appears to consent.

Consent makes the law: the terms of a contract, lawful in its purpose, constitute the law as between the parties.

Agreements give the law to the contract.

They who consent to an act, and they who do it, shall be visited with equal punishment.

He who does not forbid a crime while he may, sanctions it.

An act does not make a man a criminal, unless his intention be criminal.

If one falsely accuses another of a crime, the punishment due to that crime should be inflicted upon the perjured informer.

He who commands a thing to be done is held to have done it himself.

great thread :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Excellent stuff :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Legal Maxim "He who commands a thing to be done is held to have done it himself." is in there twice. Just to help out in the proofreading process :saint: :hug:
“I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?” - Jalal al-Din Rumi
vibratingenergy

Postby huntingross » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Thanks ve....appreciate the heads up.

I need to set the other 2 (similar) Affidavits up so this hasn't been printed yet.

mark
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:21 pm

All printed and ready to see a Notary.

Affidavits to :

One to Lothian and Borders Police for copyright trademark infringement
One to LBP, Chief Constable, and 2 Officers (jointly and severally)

and one each to 2 Officers (severally)

How to make friends with a lot of people that wear boots and carry sticks 'n' guns.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby drew » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm

hi hg
did they search your car or house while you were kidnapped?
love n peace
drew
drew

Postby huntingross » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:51 pm

No to the house and don't know to the car, but is entirely possible as it was left at the roadside door open as they dragged me off.

By the time I got it from the pound, it was filthy inside.....the towing contractor obviously doesn't care a fig.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby drew » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:29 am

yes i know what you mean about the towing companies,i had a crash,left the car fairly safe,informed the police,then went to a friends house,the police rang my mobile(the number incase of any problems,i gave to the police phone line)and came to my friends house,breathalised me and moaned that they had had to leave their flashing warning light next to my car because it was dark.they had it towed away saying it was in an unsafe place(which it wasnt).a few days latter i had the car moved to a friends garage only to find out that speakers,an amp and other things had been stolen.the compound had cctv and when i reported the crime of theft ,they said they couldnt go any further with their inquirys,i dont know what enquirys they did because i never recieved a report.
i'm so glad i found this sight,i no longer fear the authoritys,if the worst they can do to me is lock me up under human rights conditions,then at least i'll have a FREE stay(including food,of my choice,within reason).
i,m looking into all this dvla stuff and am going to write them a letter to see what their answers will be to my questions,especially "the right to peaceful enjoyment of ones property"and the right to travel freely""and if i can cancel any suppossed contract under law that i may have with them.etc
i will post my results when i can
love and peace
drew
drew

Postby freemagic » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:17 am

Hi HR have a wee look a this http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/comliens.shtml you my well have come across it . good luck :peace:
freemagic

Postby huntingross » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Thanks FM....I have read that from cover to cover, and it was thrilling and scary in equal measure.....It is hard to put it into GB context as due to a different set up in the US.....the process described on the forum by Michael is top draw and I can just about follow it if I concentrate hard, there is an R in the month and the moon is full.....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:10 pm

This goes tomorrow together with the 4 Notarised Affidavits....

David Strang
Chief Constable
Lothian and Borders Police
Force Headquarters
Fettes Avenue
EDINBURGH
EH4 1RB.

Royal Mail Tracking:
Date: 21st January 2010.

For the attention of Deputy Chief Constable M J McCormick

I’m in receipt of your letters of the 3rd December 2009 and 18th December 2009 received on the 7th and 28th December respectively and apologise for not responding sooner but the end of the year is always a busy period.

I am pleased to see that we are in agreement that the events took place as I have previously described and was taken against my will under duress and protest.

The only defence you offer for your Officers’ actions are they operated under the terms of Statute and Criminal Procedure, in complete contradiction of our agreement upon your oath and by your tacit consent dated 15th June 2009 secured by estoppel on the 29th June 2009.

Applicable maxims of law:

· The agreement of the parties makes the law of the contract
· It is immaterial whether a man gives his assent by words or by acts and deeds.
· He who does not deny, admits
· He who does not forbid, when he might forbid, commands.
· The intention amounts to nothing unless some effect follows.
· An act does not make a man a criminal, unless his intention be criminal.
· What ever is done in excess is prohibited by law
· Punishment is due if the words of an oath be false.
· If one falsely accuses another of a crime, the punishment due to that crime should be inflicted upon the perjured informer.

Accordingly the agreed fee schedule is being enforced.

Also, despite many notices stating “Replies should be in writing only, strictly per the address at the head of this Notice. No infringements will be tolerated. User Agreement and Copyright Notice apply” you insist on dishonouring my requests.

The two letters herein mentioned are copyright trademark infringements, I shall forgo enforcement of these so long as Lothian and Borders Police and agents et al desist from this. Should a further infringement be received at any time without limit of time in contravention of my User Agreement and Copyright Trademark Notice I shall pursue those 3 [THREE] infringements collectively.

Without malice, mischief, ill will, vexation or frivolity, in sincerity and honour,

Autograph: Mark: Jennings™ of © MARK JENNINGS.

All Rights Reserved - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit Seal
Errors & Omissions Excepted
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories