Detained Charged and Arrested

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: Detained Charged and Arrested

Postby huntingross » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Thanks guys....I just picked her up from her mum and explained it all to her....she made me write the notice now....It actually looks ok....I might tidy it up a bit and go with it.

Then she dictated hers....I have a strong feeling by the sentiment, that she doesn't care much for the cops....That's a start.

When this goes to court, it will be fought on the basis of the war crime report and lawful excuse....that should go up like a lead balloon.

The camera didn't pick up the whole incident which is infuriating.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby IamallthatIam » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 pm

FFS Mark, what the hell are they on? We have got to perfect the lien process and give these pricks a taste of their own medicine.

Well done mate for standing your ground , altohough you should not have had to go through that , none of us bloody well should.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: thinking of you, hun, ad sending loads of love and light your way x x x x x
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby consumerpada » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:47 pm

I saw this news story on yesterday at the time I though wft? but thinking back and now with what happened to you today...I think the penny dropped a little..It's the perfect way for TPTB to interfere...their big cover story for detaining the freeman driver..!!

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/4580556.Call_for_new_checks_to_stop____car_clone____crime/

:peace:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby 1965freeman » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Mark, I guess we all knew it would eventually come to this although they really seem to have gone to town. It remains to be seen what they actually try and 'charge' you with I guess, but I think other posters are correct. MONEY is the only thing they understand. Did you get the chance to wave your copyright notices at them?
I know its of small consolation,and I am in no way comparing my situation with yours, but I did get a phone call from HSBC today APOLOGISING to me for the way they had dealt with my case. Once again, its the threat of loss of MONEY that made them actually start 'talking' to me. Proof positive that they could have responded me properly at any time in the last 2 months, and CHOSE not to.
The battle is by no means over, but, they have flinched....check out my latest post in mod chat.
All my love and best wishes to you and your family.....If you need any other support, let us know.
Kepp on keepin' on.
Andrew:
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby Farmer » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:12 pm

wow. I hope you will also be claiming the £150 back. You have done a lot of work preparing your armour for an event like this. Good luck.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Thanks again folks.

I had just read your post Andrew, and it looks like a sea shift in their position, well done.

I had expected this day, just didn't expect to get dragged out of the car and taken off....standing under common law makes no difference to these thugs.....glad my girl wasn't there, I hate to think where that might have ended up....and regret that I forgot to lock the door....NOTE TO SELF.

I have an A4 sheet of stuff requiring their signature for time taken, which had been ignored by the Chief Constable....seems his men do the same, he refused to sign it, gave it a glance over and asked what the relevance was and said its for the CC.

To my surprise I never got anxious or worried....my time in the cell was spent resting and trying to get some kip....they cuffed me because when they opened the door I told them this was under duress and protest....figure that.

Anyway, my plan is clear.....The DVLA have not recorded my plate as instructed....none of this would have happened if they had, even the copper admitted that.....so they're responsible for what happened and will get yet another infringement notice, as will the Chief Constable and Thomson and Hastie (I need to get a spelling on his name first)

The list so far is - Detained/Questioned/Assault/Forcible Abduction/Encarceration/Extortion of money/Theft.....

The £150 will be added to the £3m being claimed against each of the four parties....which gives them 21 days to pay....so that's the first notice.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:35 am

huntingross wrote:Anyway, my plan is clear.....The DVLA have not recorded my plate as instructed....none of this would have happened if they had, even the copper admitted that

I wonder if the police allowed you to drive the car this long to wait and see what the DVLA would do. Once it was clear they would not register the number, the police did their thing.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:56 am

“However, an independent examination of the vehicle and its documents would be the best crime prevention too

and how much are they going to tax us for that little examination
kevin

Postby huntingross » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:36 pm

It's possible farmer....especially as it turned out I had been seen around and they chose to do nothing.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby markie b » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:57 pm

hmmm well i been thinking about this in some depth you have several arguements already lined up via the tyrranical government fighting the war unlawfully here is also another you can use in defense:
ask the prosicution what a man is called without a birth certificate :psst: is it natural entity without legal personality(person) if this is the case then please point to me anywhere in any statute where a natural entity has to register be taxed and apply for anything?as i am aware that the person(legal personality) is there for commercial purposes and commercial purposes only how ever the conveyance you are commenting on was not being used for commercial purposes it is for private personal use only i have asked dvla to provide me with documentation pertaining to private use only and they have said they cannot because there is no tax catagory for just private usage only catagories for when the conveyance is being used for commercial purposes is this my fault they arnt providing catagories for private usage only and can only tax those who are acting for commercial gain?

then bring in the human rights act of use of private property :cheer:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories