De-Registered Car

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: De-Registered Car

Postby Sophia » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 am

Gretings!

How exactly did you decline?
Sophia

Postby free_spirit » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:57 am

Hi Sophia

Go back to the very beginning of the thread and read the attachment on the first posting by HR
Last edited by free_spirit on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby free_spirit » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:12 am

Reply from DVLA

He tried to be clever by prefixing my name with a copyright character. Can I still notice him on infringement?
Last edited by free_spirit on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 am

I'd send him a bill (I already have sent him a bill) for infringement.

And I would specifically inform him that you did not consent to those Acts of Parliament and therefore they do not apply to you (for the avoidance of doubt)

Let him know that you did him the courtesy of informing him of your new 'mark' to enable him to record it on a central database because you are a responsible sovereign being.

If he does not revise his database and accordingly impedes your obtaining insurance as a responsible sovereign, you will hold him and the DVLA collectively responsible for any problem consequent from his/their actions.

I have a feeling something is going on in the background, as the Coop are suddenly asking me about my plate....I shall be writing a similar notice to DVLA if I can't resolve this.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby free_spirit » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 am

Hi Mark

I intend to bill him and will get on it asap. I will of course include what you suggest

J
Last edited by free_spirit on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
free_spirit

Postby free_spirit » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:15 pm

:grin:
Last edited by free_spirit on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Looks fine, there's a typo in there "latter" should be letter.

Fore warn them of the consequences of not paying your infringement....it's in your copyright documents....21 days to pay otherwise 3x.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Freeman-B » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:47 pm

huntingross wrote:You're right, claiming is thin on the ground, I doubt I'm first....this will go through a few Notices first, but I'm hoping we can crack the Lien situation....FMOTL Michael has posted an excellent lien template I see today, but I don't know where it is recorded...ie Land Registry etc..

As far as I understand it, Mark, liens are handled in the UK by the coastguard (will see if I can find the reference for this, but it's been some time since I dealth with it).

Once you have that, it's simply a matter of enforcement. One of the first things I did when getting involved in the Freeman movement was to get an EIM (Emplyoerr's Identification Number) from the IRS in the states (very easy - just takes a phone call). Any lien I take on anything can then be foreclosed by THEM (The IRS) and I don't think they much care WHO it is they are foreclosing against.

Class job with the private conveyance - well done.
:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby huntingross » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi FB

Does that mean a lien can be recorded in the US then, against a UK company
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby free_spirit » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Ok, thus far no response from DVLA dude after serving him a copyright infringement notice. Perhaps he's thought a little this time instead of dismissing my notice out of hand.

Have any policy men stopped you and asked about your road tax or identification mark? My car is going on the road tomorrow with it's new mark.

Oh, and I beleive 21 days is up for the DVLA on your coyright infringment notice ?
Last edited by free_spirit on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free_spirit

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories