De-Registered Car

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: De-Registered Car

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:02 pm

huntingross wrote:Interesting times ahead.....especially when the road tax reminder comes out and I send back a demand for 'back road tax duty' over the duration of the war.

Now, that's just plain nasty - and sheer genius! - in the nicest way, may I hope you get booked in the near future, m8? :mrgreen:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby huntingross » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Thanks Pete, I didn't want to make that part of my first (and only) letter to them....they'll also get an infringement bill when they send the reminder...which should be in about 2 weeks....that'll be a bad day in the office for who ever puts their name on the letter.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:08 am

The police handled my notice to them as a complaint, Helen of the Police Family has been batting fairly light hearted stuff back and forward, trying to get me to break my User Agreement (if I'm being cynical), anyway, she wanted to wrap the file up, so I thanked her for her courteous corresponance and notified her that DRAGONS was now on the public highways.

She wrote back more like a copper this time.....I chopped out paragraphs of her email that are not on topic.....

Hello Helen

As you raise the subject of clarity, in fairness I should re-assert my reasons for deciding not to continue to pay taxes to the DVLA, best summarised in this paragraph in my Notice of Non Co-operation to them dated 12th June 2009:

As you are well aware, ignorance of the law is no excuse - Chapter 36 Section 3.2 of the Statutory Instruments Act 1946. Therefore, it is my obligation in accordance with the law of this country, international law and common law that I cease to co-operate with the criminal United Kingdom government and cease to register, submit, contribute, pay tax in any shape or form either directly or indirectly to its corporate entities or recognise its correspondence, as to do so would be criminal and also morally wrong.

Accordingly, should the UK Government or Agency or other parties decide to force upon me to pay taxes to an illegal war, they will collectively be held to account as complicit in a crime against peace and are criminally liable as an accessory to war crimes.

I have given as much notice as I reasonably can, so it can be seen there is no intent to entrap, it is not my purpose to involve Police Officers in this matter, it is a matter of conscience.

Should Police Officers / Agents et al have occasion to stop me with a view to enforcing the payment of any such taxes they will be considered knowledgeable of the law, and therefore will have no lawful excuse when named in any subsequent action.

As we have moved away from the original purpose of your communication with me, I will assume that this clarification will be transmitted to all parties as principal and agent.

Regards

mark

Dear mark,
For purposes of clarity only, I should fairly advise that your vehicle, if it is used on the public roads, must have appropriate road tax and have valid insurance and an MOT Certificate (if over 3 years old). Failure to comply with these requirements may render you liable to prosecution should offences come to light.
Kindest regards,
Helen

SO.....

We better get this Court of Common Law up and running pretty soon, I'd rather take them to task on our ground than theirs.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:59 pm

As expected

Dave Drury
DVLA Regional Manager Northern
Edinburgh DVLA Local Office
Wallace House
Lochside Avenue
Edinburgh
EH12 9DJ

Mark: Jennings™
ADDRESS

5th August 2009

NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT
Time sensitive document, estoppels conditions will apply upon default.

Dear Dave Drury

I wrote to you on the 12th June 2009 with a Notice of Non Co-operation, making it very clear in the starkest terms that the United Kingdom Government is accused of war crimes.

That the conduct of the DVLA, as a Government revenue collection agency, is conduct ancillary to war crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity and complicity to crimes against peace.

You were informed:

i) It is my obligation in accordance with the law of this country, international law and common law that I cease to co-operate with the criminal United Kingdom government and cease to register, submit, contribute, pay tax in any shape or form either directly or indirectly.

ii) Do not send any correspondence to the above address, as it will deemed to be Copyright Name infringement resulting in the service of a User Account.

iii) The mark of my car is DRAGONS and should be recorded as such on your database.

I have received a renewal reminder from you, received 3rd August 2009, addressed to my capitalised copyright protected name, strictly against my instructions and in breach of my copyright notice.

You have not amended the mark of my car in your database, which I consider to be a serious and reckless act and

Your renewal reminder is an act of coercion and a flagrant attempt to extort monies from me which, if I were to accede to your demands would place me in clear breach of National and International Criminal Law.

Accordingly you are hereby given Notice to pay:

For infringement of Copyright £3,000,000.00 Terms – 21 days.
For ‘back tax’ over the duration of the illegal war £1,400.00 Terms – 21 days.

To be paid to account:
XXXXXX Bank
Payee – Mark Jennings
Account – XXXXXXX
Sort Code – XXXXXX

Sincerely,

autograph : Mark Jennings of ©MARK JENNINGS. Seal

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:21 pm

That scared me Mark, and there was a google bot reading it too. I'm going to start working on my name soon. I know I am the only one on the planet with my name surname combination, so no other claims to it.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:29 pm

When they don't pay that in 21 days, which they wont, it triples (3x)

I have found out some good info on Liens today which I shall post on that thread when I have fully digested it, but it seems (in Scotland at least) we use Charge Orders.

This would be placed against the DVLA for non payment (debtor).
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 am

Just one small point, Mark - don't know if it's worth your time. You write:

You have not amended the mark of my car in your database, which I consider to be a serious and reckless act...

Would it not be malfeasance in public office? and would this not be akin to fraud? If you are going to have a go at our brave, dilligent and wonderful public servants, you could at least accuse them properly, m8 - tut, tut! :clap: :rotfl:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 am

Yup, that would have sounded better, too late now......bombs gone.

Listen for a dull thud in Central Edinburgh tomorrow.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby 5/11 was an inside job » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 pm

This all seems well thought out but please can you explain how you claim this money? and has anybody ever been paid? I have looked on here but I can't find any posts relating to claiming! I've had loads of hassle with the DVLA in the past (that's how I found this brill site) and would really love to bill them the next time they dare to try it on again,
thanks.G of the family B. :sun:
Remember remember the fifth of November, the
gunpowder, treason and plot...
5/11 was an inside job

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:07 pm

You're right, claiming is thin on the ground, I doubt I'm first....this will go through a few Notices first, but I'm hoping we can crack the Lien situation....FMOTL Michael has posted an excellent lien template I see today, but I don't know where it is recorded...ie Land Registry etc.

This process makes trading very difficult, in some cases forces liquidation.

For example, if the lien is sent to the guys that have screwed me on the HP finance, it would sufficiently large to liquidate them, the FSA would have alot to say about it, they can only acquiesce to my claim or fold.

BUT, I (we) somehow need to understand the process in the UK, it doesn't appear to be as simple as the US.

I spoke to in house solicitors today and they barely knew what I was talking about, that's how rare it is in this country.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories