De-Registered Car

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: De-Registered Car

Postby free_spirit » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Thanks Mark

I'm really looking forward to this. As a matter of interest do you have anything in place of your Tax Disc?

J
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Funny, I was asked that last night at the East Scotland meet....I wasn't planning to....and then I was asked but won't they keep putting tickets on your car....true I said....and I'll keep issuing £3m User Accounts, they should get the message fairly quickly....just guessing though.

I could put a sign saying "space reserved for parking tickets"

With my number plate DRAGONS stuck on the front and back, they have no excuse NOT to know what is in store.

In their world, that plate is currently priceless because there is no way to register one like it....it cost me a few months study, a template from Pleasuredome and £30.....all done in honour....and the result of responsible behaviour.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby free_spirit » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:42 pm

I suppose you could put a sign saying exempt?

Would it make sense to draw up a title of ownership for your car if that's the correct term.
Just to cover all bases.

Also I see on your notice to the DVLA and The Poice there is a space for your signature, do you just sign it as normal.
There's also a bit that says seal, do you have a stamp you use and what does it say/depict.

Sorry about all the questions but detail is important.

J
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Check the link on this thread....here

If I was being helpful, I could put a sign saying "exempt"....but that IS the question....I more inclined to let them fall in the hole, based on the theory they are unlikely to read/believe/pay attention to it....they have been Noticed....to agent and principal...let them kack their pants when they get a User Account, they'll start paying attention.

Ownership is established in the Notice to the DVLA, but you could write another one, I don't feel it is necessary....but we must all plough our furrow.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby free_spirit » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Understood.

On the notice to DVLA do you just sign your normal signature in the space as below?

autograph : of©

On the document sent to the police page 1 the same?

autograph : of©

I'm guessing that page 4 isn't signed by you as this is for when the police agree to contract on your terms?

J
Last edited by free_spirit on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:40 pm

If you check the link, you'll get an idea of what I do with these....but essentially yes
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby free_spirit » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:22 pm

I'm beginning to understand now. I've seen the pics,. You're blowing my mind :-)

On your seal there's a date, does your stamp have a changable date you adjust to the current date, or is it a fixed date
i.e the date you put your copyright notice in the newspaper?

J
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:38 pm

The copyright stamp is adjustable for the day of issue, i got my stamps from these guys
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby free_spirit » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Did the Lothian and Borders police respond to your notice Mark?

J
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Not within the timescale and then only to say they were forwarding it to the IPCC as a complaint.

The WPC that got in touch by email carefully avoided the copyright trap and then tried to sucker me into phoning her (or her phone me) DECLINED....so she offered to come to my home.....DECLINED....but I offered to meet her in a neutral place for coffee....it took her a few days to figure that one, then she DECLINED....haven't heard from her since.

She was very clever trying to get me into something which is expressly forbidden in my copyright.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories