De-Registered Car

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

De-Registered Car

Postby huntingross » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:31 pm

I have just received my Certificate of Motor Insurance from the Co-Operative Insurance.

The mark of my car is DRAGONS, effective from the 24th July 2009.

Proving that the de-registration notice to the DVLA was received, understood and actioned.

Lothian and Borders Police have already been notified and there can be no just cause to stopping me on this basis.

The cherry on the top of this is.....I saved about £100 switching insurers.

Redacted DVLA Notice of Non Co-operation.pdf

RESULT

Edit: Apologies for not adding this...for those who have not been around long enough for the history of this. The original notice was crafted by Pleasuredome...credit to him for the template...I just added my bits
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Re: De-Registered Car

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Nice one mate! Loved the letter! :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby joefree » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:32 am

Yes- great result. Well done and the letter is an inspiration....

Joe :clap:
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby consumerpada » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:35 am

Top stuff !!! :in love:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby Farmer » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:02 am

If you are using war crimes as a reason not to pay a tax, why are you using that reason to de-register the car with the DLVA and use your own plates? Are you implying that it is not possible not to pay tax without de-registering. Should you not be withholding tax if you are using the war crimes argument?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:12 am

You could keep the car registered and not pay tax, its an option. I'm not certain why one might want to do that.

Additionally, if you take the car out of their registration 'system' then putting your own plates on is a responsible thing to do. It's all contained in this paragraph:

Therefore, it is my obligation in accordance with the law of this country, international law and common law that I cease to co-operate with the criminal United Kingdom government and cease to register, submit, contribute, pay tax in any shape or form either directly or indirectly to its corporate entities or recognise its correspondence, as to do so would be criminal and also morally wrong
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:50 am

Yes I understand what you are saying.

I am just looking at it from a Magistrates point of view. As a Magistrate I might be thinking that this guy is trying to pull a fast one. I agree that the defendant is right in not paying the tax, but de-registering the car is not required for that.

So the Magistrate May see two things going on that are unrelated, which is also what I see without regard to whether de-registering the car is lawful or not and being the unrelated action.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:11 am

It is a Notice of Non Co-operation, but you may be right.....however the DVLA obviously don't have a problem with me de-registering the car, so it just comes down to the taxation side....and this is 'lawful excuse'...time will tell.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby free_spirit » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:37 pm

huntingross wrote:It is a Notice of Non Co-operation, but you may be right.....however the DVLA obviously don't have a problem with me de-registering the car, so it just comes down to the taxation side....and this is 'lawful excuse'...time will tell.

Hi Mark, Great stuff once again.

As you know from my posts elswhere I'm dipping my toe in the water.

Can I follow this route without having first claimed freeman rights that being the ultimate goal and would this be the process.

1. Send a similar notice to the DVLA (mine would not include the copyright bits as I've not done that yet)
2. Inform the local constabulary ( I would be grateful for a copy of that letter too)
3. Inform the insurance company of the new identification details as chosen by me.

Q1. Did you have any problems getting plates done as I understand you need the log book.
Q2. I assume this covers the MOT too?

Cheers

James
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Hi james

You could include the copyright stuff if you intend to go down that route, this could be your declaration...otherwise just remove it.

Give the DVLA a week or two to get the database ammended....The AA didn't know what I was talking about when I phoned them....by the time I'd done some more research, the Co-Op came up trumps and it was cheaper (all done on line)

Car plates was online, cost me about £30, 'There be' centred on the top, 'DRAGONS' as the mark.....here

MOT is just another tax so it is included, yes....they would have to prove it wasn't.....plus this is about non co-operation even if they do prove otherwise.

The notice to the police is here....it has now had the top taken off it and printed onto A5 for any bobby that stops me

Redacted Notice to Lothian Borders Police.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Next

Return to Success Stories