notice i sent

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: notice i sent

Postby itchyface » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:11 pm

haha, nice!!! i especially like the sticker on the envelope.. lol.. no legal fictions live here.
itchyface

Postby pappasmurf » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:10 pm

love this reply I will use it if ya dont mind lol I got debt collectors wanting a peice of me its like they know when your on ya ass and then they pounce. I got bailiffs threatening to come over council tax even though i ask for them to produce the contract and proof of loss and all that but they still pesist that they will attend next saturday. Any advise when they turn up wouls be great peace to you all x
pappasmurf

Postby dunperfect » Sat May 08, 2010 12:44 am

Ask for proof that they are Bailifs and not debt collectors with 3 proofs of ID.
Your local Council will probably have informed you that they have a Liability Order. Odds are that they have not shown it to you (because they have not got one). So ask the bailif to show you a certified copy of the original Liability Order or go away and get one.
Do not let them in.

Write to the court and ask for a copy of the Liability Order.
Good Luck.
dunperfect

Postby jamesbb » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:24 pm

freeman-matt wrote:Matthew William Palmer
C/o 142 Darnley Road
Strood
Kent
ME2 2UN

ScotCall Debt Collecting Service
Spectrum Building,3rd Floor
55 Blythswood Street,Glasgow
G2 7AT

11 May 2009
Dear Sir/Madam

Thankyou for your offer dated 06/05/2009 regarding an outstanding balance of 15940.76 pounds.I notice your notice and send you this notice.Please send me your proof of claim in the form of a contract between ScotCall Debt Collecting Services and Mr Matthew William Palmer(or any derivative thereof)bearing the signatures of both parties and dates.Failure to provide said contract within 7(seven) days will result in a permanent estoppel by acquiescence and possible counterclaims.Thankyou for your time in this matter.

Truly

Matthew William Palmer

Alright Matt, im still quite new to this fmotl stuff but if you had an outstanding balance doesnt this mean at some point you entered into a contract with the lender? to get them to lend you the money in the first plac, and if so surely it was part of the agreement you would pay them back?
Would appreciate it if you could clear this up for me.
cheers mate.
jamesbb

Postby benzkii » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:39 pm

freeman-matt wrote:
huntingross wrote:Hi Fm

Just a technical observation....they may provide something within 7 days that does not prove to be the information you require....technically you haven't gained estoppel by acquiescence because they did reply (ie were not silent)

Cheers for that,in the case of 3rd party debt agentcies you know there is no contract so if they do reply within seven days they are proberbly sending you a standard letter.My answer is to cover over the window with a white sticker which say's
"no legal fictions dwell here only human beings return to sender"
This proceedure worked for me,so good luck.............love to all................x

most so called contracts are void anyway, because they are only signed by you... both parties must sign it to make it bi-laterall.. hence why from banks and dcas will only send u a agreement not a contract signed only by you...
benzkii

Previous

Return to Success Stories