notice i sent

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: notice i sent

Postby arsenal1487 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:33 am

is that the deed of assignment info? they are under no obligation to offer you said info im afraid.
arsenal1487

Postby gepisar » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:41 am

phillwelsh wrote:I'm sure I read somewhere that its 10% of the debt! which just goes to show that this money really didn't exist in the first place. Other wise the banks would be losing thousands by selling them on to DCA's.

You can always demand the DCA tell you how much they bought the debt for. There is a word for this but its totally slipped my mind :D

Disclosure? Only if you have a contract!!!! :gasp:

I heard 7p in the pound....
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby IAMFREE » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:40 am

gepisar wrote:
phillwelsh wrote:I'm sure I read somewhere that its 10% of the debt! which just goes to show that this money really didn't exist in the first place. Other wise the banks would be losing thousands by selling them on to DCA's.

You can always demand the DCA tell you how much they bought the debt for. There is a word for this but its totally slipped my mind :D

Disclosure? Only if you have a contract!!!! :gasp:

I heard 7p in the pound....

Yes, I heard it's about that as well.
IAMFREE

Postby pudding123 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Greeting freeman-matt just read your post on very plse for you mate hope we all can take that step
to make that move.

Would it be alrite for us that wants to be free like you to use your letter of notice as a guide line ..

peace and love for you all .
pudding123

Postby kevin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm

pudding123 wrote:

Would it be alrite for us that wants to be free like you to use your letter of notice as a guide line ..

I can't speak for matt, but I'll be flippin amazed if he says no :giggle: take what you want/need from this site, that's why it's here
kevin

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Precisely Kev - BEWARE anyone who tries to SELL you this info, we believe it should be free.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby freeman-matt » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 pm

yes please dont listen to the two above comment's the information is your's for the sum of £10,000 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap: :yes: :yes: ..................love to all......................x
freeman-matt

Postby emerald city » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 am

To;Freeman-matt

Thank you for the link that you kindly sent to me direct. It is very much appreciated. I will make a note of very useful stuff.

Many thanks again. :shake:
emerald city

Postby emerald city » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 am

To: freeman-matt

Hi, I have posted my thanks & comment on the 22 thousand...thread.

I have written down your letter by hand -

Bye the way as of this date, have you heard back from them ??

:shake: :shake: :shake:
emerald city

Postby tommy:derby » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:53 am

Well done matt. My brother has just sent a version of your notice to a DCA. Its so to the point with no fluffiness.
Being new to this i ve been reading and reading and filing templates all ready but want to wait until until my understanding is better. Hop you don t mind me asking ,i have a £18000 loan unsecured and i m giving them a hard ride at the moment with reduced payment ie conditions on cashing my cheques etc and enjoying it very much.
I want o take it the next stage now and ask for proofs on lawful contract but i suspect they ll give a good fight over it.
My question is What what is the system of notices and in what order do i run them in as i want to have it planned out and research each phase. Cheers tom
tommy:derby

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories