Irene-Maus: Gravenhorst .vs. 'Them'

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Irene-Maus: Gravenhorst .vs. 'Them'

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:12 pm

(This is Canada, but would be the same for the UK)

I confirm our tremendous success in the courts of Richmond on March 10, 2009 for a traffic ticket!

Never been to Provincial traffic court where they get the slaves to pay for their union dues ... with traffic violations/contracts. Here is my memory of the events.

I noticed that Paul Gibson, the charging constable was not in court.

La Judge called out my name and I approached the microphone and said "I claim Common law jurisdiction"

Whereupon, pursuant to 8 witnesses, she fumbled with her papers and said, "Well.... we won't go there, you have been charged with failure to drive with a license and insurance".

Two other police officers in court started to snicker and whisper towards each other and when she said, "how do you plead, guilty or innocent?"

I looked at her and said in a calm voice, "I do not consent and I waive the benefits."

She then yelled "Case dismissed!" She did not look up to and continued to fumble with the papers in front of her.

No reasons for this dismissal was submitted for the record.

Then as we were discussing this procedure in the lobby of the court house, Constable Paul Gibson walked in. I went up to him to say 'hello'

He looked at me and said, "... and who might you be?"

After I told him and informed him that the case was dismissed, he said, "That's too bad".

Ladies and gentlemen, I was set up. They purposely kept Paul from the Courtroom to make it appear that its business as usual, it was packed that day.

There was a man just before my name was called that pleaded "not guilty" to charges that were trumped to over $1K but I did not fall for the trap.

When you do not enter a plea and state that; You do not consent = you do not consent to contract, you do not consent to their jurisdiction, you do not consent to them making legal determinations against you, you do not consent to perjurize yourself

When You waive the benefits = you waive the benefits of the contracts to all parties concerned, the contract value is balanced to zero, zip, nada, its over!

I had placed a huge lien for unpaid contracts against him and the Delta police force. He was visibly shaking as he held his traffic contracts to shake my hand which was an agreement to contract for the $3B that I placed on a lien naming him as the Debtor to a large secured contract. Its not about a fight, its about waking them up ... that's all and yes, its a jurisdiction and breach of contract issue.

Prior to the court appearance Kapilanoq placed an Eviction Notice on the front door of the Richmond Courthouse. Afterwards, we went to Revenue Canada's office at Pender in Vancouver to tape a Permanent Eviction Notice on their building. Hopefully we can get our video on the net as soon as we meet with Daryl.

Kiapilanoq is my hero and he is supported by his business colleague and close friend, Mohawk Hereditary Red Jacket of Turtle Island.

Feel free to pass this on but please do not alter the content of this information as it is meant to educate and inform in the name of Truth.

Insofar as the bank legislated by the Squamish Government, its moving along (at a snail's pace) and we hope to have it up and running real soon so that we can issue the debit cards to pre-approved members.

United in Truth we remain free,

Irene-Maus: Gravenhorst(TM)
President and Director for USSBCG(TM)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Irene-Maus: Gravenhorst .vs. 'Them'

Postby museman » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:24 pm

That is excellent, it's great hearing successful stories like this. 8-)
museman

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Yes.

"I claim Common Law jurisdiction"

"Well.... we won't go there, you have been charged with failure to drive with a license and insurance"

(Oh ... but we WILL go there ...)

"I do not consent and I waive the benefits"

(See? We did, after all ... so ...)

"Case dismissed!"

Could it be simpler?

In case anyone is wondering, Irene-Maus: was one of the first to be pushed into a corner (like Rob: Menard), and decided to fight back.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4082656820
Foxy lady.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:03 am

With due respect to all concerned I have to bump this.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:06 am

Lost me there V
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:35 am

huntingross wrote:Lost me there V

Post a reply ... bumps it to the top of the list. (Underneath the 'Sticky' Topics)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby werone » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:45 pm

bump
werone

Postby huntingross » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:11 pm

However i was confused with the lien bit....does this mean the copper was left holding the debt or whatever it was because it wasn't passed to her...
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Bert » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Great post, thanks! :D

(trademarking your own name; choice! give the girl a medal someone :P )
Thou art God
Bert

Postby Veronica » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:59 pm

huntingross wrote:However i was confused with the lien bit....does this mean the copper was left holding the debt or whatever it was because it wasn't passed to her...

Yes, I'm not sure about the 'lien' bit either, because I've not studied Commercial Redemption suffciently. However I think you'll find the answer to your question is "Yes" ... the copper is in default for bringing a case that is not within the court's jurisdiction.

I think this is just 'icing on the cake', to ram it home to coppers like Paul Gibson.

To find out all the answers, I suggest you look through all her videos. I believe she runs Workshops (in Canada, of course)

Me? 'Money has no value' ... so I'm not really into the Commercial Redemption aspects. Since 'money has no value', Commercial redemption is ultimately self-defeating, isn't it?
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Next

Return to Success Stories