Best and cheap essay writing service to complete essays

Please post any successful outcomes here for all to see.

Re: Best and cheap essay writing service to complete essays

Postby pitano1 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:35 pm

hi. dave.
read the below.
This is a weird website. It is deliberate. There are no adverts to titillate you into spending money. There is no 'donate' button, because I don't want one penny of your money.!

here`s a suggestion....fuck off,and take the course`yourself....YOUR.....need is greater than ours.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby musashi » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:24 pm

This post, señor Pitano, drove me instantly away! I have, however, kept an interested eye on it and have now come to the point where I feel a comment on the Confusion Technique is merited. I would also like to add that almost all, if not all, of your posts, with their confusing punctuations and syntax tend to drive me away and their contents happily remain a mystery to me.

Because I am familiar with the Confusion Technique in hypnotism - an Ericksononian and thus NLP technique – I avoid confusion like the plague. For example, I make absolutely no attempt to decipher spray-can arty writings on walls, Gothic letters, badly written freeman posts (allegedly in the English language) and thus do not engage in what the hypnotist calls Transderivational Searches which create an hypnotic trance. When people speak to me in confusing ways I ask them outright and immediately if they are trying to programme me with NLP or I simply turn my back and walk away. In short, if I have to make an effort to understand what you're saying – I don't.

It has long been established in these circles that when we are confused we are in a trance of our own making and if you read the works of Milton Erickson, or study his therapeutic techniques, you will see that he says that in almost all, if not all, of his techniques there is a confusion - which is effective in hypnotising even an obstructive and unwilling patient. This is what makes NLP so effective. Bandler and Grindler amplified and expanded his techniques and produced NLP as a result. Fortunately, you can find some of his talks and lectures on the subject on Youtube.

Erickson is also important because of his connection with the Huxleys, his work on altered states with Aldous Huxley, whom he hypnotised; his connection as a student of Gurdjieff and through him to Blavatsky's Theosphicals and Steiner's Anthroposophicals which latter gave us Stella Matutina, Wicca and Alistair Crowley's Thelema as well as his role as teacher to Margaret Mead the anthropologist who, to my mind, was the seminal influence along with Margaret Anderson on Germaine Greer and Feminism. These connections go straight to the Vienna Circle which is a continuing and powerful influence on the world stage and produced the likes of Karl Schwartz who gave us the Neocons like Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz and Rumsfeldt – not to mention the Neocon economist Milton Friedman who Thatcher so admired and, like Reagan, based her economic policies on. Reaganomics and Thatcherism was a deadly combo and the real beginning of the corporatisation of man through public private partnerships.

It was Julian Huxley who, in 1948, first claimed the anthropocentric (man made) cause of global warming and who created the International Union for the Protection of Nature which transformed later into the International Union for the Conservation of nature. This IUCN is the spearhead for AGENDA 21 and the Rewilding Project and is the recipient of all the money raised by such deceitful programmes as the WWF. Huxley did this in Fontainebleau where Gurdjieff operated his Institute for the Harmonious development of Man - and at the same time.

Those freeman among you who think nothing about AGENDA 21 need to understand that AGENDA 21 cannot coexist with freeman sovereign rights, common law or property rights and is, in fact, the whole and sole reason why our common law and sovereignty is under attack. The corporatisation of humanity is a step on the way and not an end in itself.
Charles Tart, and many others, talk abut the Consensus Trance in which we all live and I can recommend a small study of that also. It would be useful to you.

Lance.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby pitano1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:29 pm

lance.
i may not agree with what you have written but, i would fight for your right to speak your
mind.

because,fundamentally,thats what its.....all about,isn`t it.?

[RIGHTS]

{QUOTE}

This post, señor Pitano,[no titles please] drove me instantly away! I have, however, kept an interested eye on it and have now come to the point where I feel a comment on the Confusion Technique is merited.

is this confusing.?...hi. dave.
read the below.
This is a weird website. It is deliberate. There are no adverts to titillate you into spending money. There is no 'donate' button, because I don't want one penny of your money.![veronica]

here`s a suggestion....fuck off,and take the course`yourself....YOUR.....need is greater than ours [me]

or this.?..[ The corporatisation of humanity is a step on the way and not an end in itself]..There are no adverts to titillate you into spending money.[veronica]
cor•po•ra•tize (ˈkɔr pər əˌtaɪz, -prəˌtaɪz)

v.t. -tized, -tiz•ing.
to develop or turn into big business.
[1980–85]
cor`po•ra•ti•za′tion, n.
by way of advertising.?
hmmm.

at what point were,you confused by my last post,lance.?...yer know,the one that prompted you.?
[apart from the syntax]
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Postby musashi » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:01 am

A confused person has their conscious mind busy and occupied, and is very much inclined to draw upon unconscious learnings to make sense of things. A confused person is in a trance of their own making – and therefore goes into a trance readily without resistance.
Confusion might be created by ambiguous words, complex or endless sentences, pattern interruption or a myriad of other to incite transderivational searches.
Erickson explained:
“... long and frequent use of the confusion technique has many times effected exceedingly rapid hypnotic inductions under unfavourable conditions.”

NLP makes great use of this technique and it was one mentioned in the 1936 Frankfurt School of Psychology report to Stalin on the means and methods of destabilising a society in preparation for a communist takeover.

Lance.
musashi

Postby pitano1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:48 pm

lance.

at what point were,you confused by my last post,lance.?...yer know,the one that prompted you.?[to humiliate me]
[apart from the syntax]

its a very simple question....isn`t it.?

i`m not interested.in any psychobabble.

i`m asking....you,to answer the question.!

if.....you have an answer,may i suggest,you keep the following foremost in mind.

Confusion might be created by ambiguous words, complex or endless sentences, pattern interruption or a myriad of other to incite transderivational searches.
Erickson explained:
=====================================================================================================================================================================
Erik Erikson (1950, 1963) does not talk about psychosexual Stages, he discusses psychosocial stages. His ideas were greatly influenced by Freud, going along with Freud’s (1923) theory regarding the structure and topography of personality. ... Erikson’s (1959) theory of psychosocial [bollix]...
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Postby musashi » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:31 am

I decline.
Your response strongly suggests that our only common point of reference here will be conflict disguised as serious enquiry.
I leave the thread at this point.

Lance.
musashi

Return to Success Stories