HBOS & Lowell Ltd

HBOS & Lowell Ltd

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Debt collection.

Received a 'Notice' this morning from Bank of Scotland (HBOS)
Notifying me that they have 'Sold' the debt to Lowell portfolio ltd.
Any further correspondence 'MUST' be made to Lowell Ltd and HBOS will not enter into further correspondence as Lowell 'legally' own the debt.

Accompanied is a notice from Lowell Ltd offering me various payment options and so forth.

For those uninitiated in the arts of fiance.

HBOS, with whom they hold an account in my name and with which zero funds exist has attached an outstanding 'debt'.

This debt exists between HBOS and the account holder only.
It does not include anyone else.
HBOS can do what they want with this account, its theirs not mine.
When HBOS 'sells' this debt, what has happened is that the account no longer has an outstanding 'debt' attached. The account is now zero.
The account holder 'owes' zero.
No debt exists.

What Lowell Ltd now hold is a contract between two parties, neither of which is them.
Lowell cannot enforce anything as no contract exists between Lowell Ltd and the account holder.
You cannot pay without first seeing the contract.
Its simple, show me the signed contract.

In effect, this company have paid my debt for me, probably for a few pounds.

What i will now do is seek an up to date statement of account from HBOS, which should now read zero.
Inform Lowell that i do not wish to contract with them.
This is to avoid any 'silent consent' trick from being pulled.

And thats it.

Lowell will still write to me every month, but they and i know there is naff all they can ever do.

Dont ever let these shysters instill fear into your mind.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: HBOS & Lowell Ltd

Postby holy vehm » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:15 pm

This is a copy of a previous letter to another bank a good while back, i shall change it a little and send it on its merry way :grin:

Dear PERSONS,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for interesting yourselves in my financial affairs.

It has been brought to my attention that you paid an outstanding debt on my behalf to Barclays bank. I cannot thank you enough for doing this as I was unable to do so myself. You have restored my faith in the goodwill of others and you sir are truly a good Samaritan.

If I may be so bold to mention, I do have some other outstanding financial matters that you may wish to take a look at and having spoken to some friends and family they too would like you to look into their financial affairs.

I believe that the sum Barclays bank accepted from you as payment of the debt was around £20.00, well done to you sir for managing to reach such an amazing deal with the bank. I had tried in vain to get them to accept that amount from me to no avail, but you sir have clearly mastered the art of negotiation.

I have already written to the queen asking that you be considered for an award for services of charity to the people, I do hope it is acted upon.

Yours most thankfully,
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: HBOS & Lowell Ltd

Postby FASEN8R » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:50 pm

:yes: :giggle:
You know my sentiments mate.... LOL :shake:

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I Learn!!
FASEN8R

Return to Bailiffs & Debt Collection Agencies