CCScollect Debt collectors

CCScollect Debt collectors

Postby Tattooer » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Hey people, not sure which way to go with this one, perhaps someone could give me a clue as of the best direction to go...?

Member of family (not me) had loan originally with Barclays which obviously became a problem, this was presumanly sold on to Aktiv Kapital First Investment Ltd (buying old debts), and now a company called CCScollect is trying to extract monies on their behalf (stated on demand).

Not sure which route to go. As I see it when the debt was sold onto a third party interloper, it was killed off (null and void). I know I can use the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
but this is where the confusion lies: I also know I can use a DCA go away (re:CCScollect) but only when the account has been put into dispute (presumably with Aktiv Kapital First). However, I cannot dispute this as I am unable to find an address... Not sure where to go from here, any enlightenment would be much appreciated, preferably asap please.
Tattooer

Re: CCScollect Debt collectors

Postby pitano1 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:57 am

hi tattooer.

maybe more to the point tell the d.c.a where to go.

ie fuck off,and when you get there fuck off again.[PARASITE].. :grin:
BUT, thats just me,and i say what i mean,and i mean what i say.

one can spend hours typing honourable replies to these cunts,and what does one get
in reply...more bollox.
`respect is earned.`

such as you had the money.?you have to pay it back.
see here.
http://www.fmotl.com/Fundamentals.htm#BM16

i suppose the polite way to go would be to return any litter,err letter
ADDRESSEE NOT RECOGNISED
as after all they will be writing to a person,or even address that person
as YOU,as in we are writing to YOU.

see here,for another CRAFTY trick.
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=9478
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby holy vehm » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:34 am

Dear PERSONS,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for interesting yourselves in my financial affairs.

It has been brought to my attention that you paid an outstanding debt on my behalf to Barclays bank. I cannot thank you enough for doing this as I was unable to do so myself. You have restored my faith in the goodwill of others and you sir are truly a good Samaritan.

If I may be so bold to mention, I do have some other outstanding financial matters that you may wish to take a look at and having spoken to some friends and family they too would like you to look into their financial affairs.

I believe that the sum Barclays bank accepted from you as payment of the debt was around £20.00, well done to you sir for managing to reach such an amazing deal with the bank. I had tried in vain to get them to accept that amount from me to no avail, but you sir have clearly mastered the art of negotiation.

I have already written to the queen asking that you be considered for an award for services of charity to the people, I do hope it is acted upon.

Yours most thankfully,

"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Tattooer » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Thank you pitano1 and holy vehm...

I am pleased to say it is not my debt (i dont have any... :clap: ) just trying to help a member of family out, I have to say I'm liking both of these very much!
Perhaps you both are right, why waste time trying to compile something thats gonna fall on deaf ears anyway, short sharp thankyou and f**k off me thinks. :grin:
Tattooer

Return to Bailiffs & Debt Collection Agencies