dca list

Re: dca list

Postby freeman-matt » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:38 pm

This link has gooooooooooooooooooooooone.............funny that...........love to all................x
freeman-matt

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:22 pm

freeman-matt wrote:This link has gooooooooooooooooooooooone.............funny that...........love to all................x

looks good now, thanks EM for the fix
kevin

Postby elemental mechanic » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:06 pm

no worries, doing my small bit for the whole i hope.

:peace:
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby holy vehm » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:06 am

many thanks for a great link, just had a letter in post from dca and checked them out, works a treat.

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Scotfife » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Excellent Link

Found the feckers who are harassing me :giggle: :giggle:
Scotfife

Postby Arten » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:45 pm

holy vehm wrote:many thanks for a great link, just had a letter in post from dca and checked them out, works a treat.

hv

Same here I never knew Holy Vehem were a secret socitey :grin:

Just got a letter from Tossers called Moorcroft DCA Basically they allege I owe a debt and tell me it is a legal requirment to be given notice, whether it is read by me or not wtf LOL

I aim to reply with a Notice of conditional acceptance although the bank are in dishonour in that they failed to reply to my initial response in the 14 days I generously gave them.

This mob give me 7 days to respond I will do likewise sit in and chill with some more beer :8-):
Arten

Postby Sophia » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Hey thanks for posting the illusion - i know someone who has MS and they were never told about the link with vit D and a possible cure ! Please post it on the health forum too.
have a great yule - bless you xx
:sun:
Sophia

Postby nameless » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Thank you for that link, elemental mechanic. I used it to check Apex, to make sure that they were not 'in house'. I thought I had remembered reading somewhere that dca's should tell you that they are a separate company, if they were not in house. They didn't.

The letter received from them starts off by saying: "Our above named client has requested we contact you to arrange payment of the full outstanding balance."

Nothing about being an independent dca.

I have prepared a Notice of Conditional Acceptance and asked for a copy of their Deed of Assignment and how much the alleged debt was bought for.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby nameless » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:21 pm

If anyone is intending to lien Apex Credit Management Ltd, their CEO is Neil Clyne.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Previous

Return to Bailiffs & Debt Collection Agencies