Help needed Re: Marstons please

Help needed Re: Marstons please

Postby Suprashaun » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi guys. It's a problem with Marstons. Related to my partner rather than me. She was given a court fine last December, paid so much, then lost her job, so there is still an amount outstanding. And it is not her intention to NOT pay the outstanding.
Out of the blue, a Marstons bailiff turns up demanding money. No warning or anything from the court. At the moment, she has 0 income, and what I earn doesn't even cover the months outgoings.
She called him to see if there could be a payment plan made using a little of my wage, straight answer was a simple "no, and if I don't get it in full I'm removing your goods".
Everything in the house belongs to me and I have proof for the majority as I moved in with most of it.
My partner owns nothing as her ex took everything in the house including child's bed.
Twice he has been, banging as they do, setting all the door and window alarms off, had my partners child in floods of tears, as she is vulnerable and has recently been subject to attempted kidnap.
She called citizens advice who where no help, and the court who weren't interested.
This is what she was posted while at citizens advice today...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Suprashaun

Re: Help needed Re: Marstons please

Postby pitano1 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:14 am

If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to Bailiffs & Debt Collection Agencies